All Comments on 'Caught and Punished'

by captainilovetitsalot

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love for your children ??

Just a fucking Rapist ! Hope he goes to prison and gets his arse fucked by Mr. Big for the next twenty five years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Another dumb ass writing as if talking to me. I wasn't there!

This is a stupid tense to write in. Writing in second person is about as dumb as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not what I expected

This should have been in non-consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When Will You People Learn

This is FANTASY.......... It is NOT real..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry

I am so sorry that I gave you 2 * I meant to give you 1. Crappy writing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong wrong wrong

This is rape and not at all in the proper place. I feel dirty for having read any of it. Sick fucker.

captainilovetitsalotcaptainilovetitsalotover 7 years agoAuthor
This was a request

This story was requested for me to write on my tumblr blog. If you have a problem with it take it up with the girl who wanted me to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a fan of rape

are you planning another chapter to soften this article

captainilovetitsalotcaptainilovetitsalotover 7 years agoAuthor
In reply to Not A Fan Of Rape

I was asked to write this by a girl who has a rape fetish and a daddy fetish. It was a oneshot and was based on what she liked. I am not planning on another chapter.

captainilovetitsalotcaptainilovetitsalotover 7 years agoAuthor
In reply to "The doctors in the hospital gave your mother a 1 when you were born dear annony"

I wish that was how it happened. I actually was hatched out of an egg that came out of a demon. I have no parents. I am just a slug who knows how to use the internet.

captainilovetitsalotcaptainilovetitsalotover 7 years agoAuthor
In reply to "Wrong wrong wrong"

Thank you for calling me a sick fucker! You're so nice! :)

captainilovetitsalotcaptainilovetitsalotover 7 years agoAuthor
In reply to "When Will You People Learn"

Thank you! I don't think people will ever learn the difference between fantasy and reality. We can only hope though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: In reply to "When Will You People Learn"

By that "logic", commenting on any story would be forbidden because, after all, it's fiction.. Your argument is superficial, simplistic, and ignorant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Obviously Rushed and Needs Non Consent Disclaimer.

Is it her finger, his finger, or my finger? It has several mistakes and would have been better written using her name rather than attempting to place the reader into it. You alienate far too many readers doing it in such a manner. If it was written for a particular person you could have easily just sent it directly.

Not alerting readers about the non consent, submitting without a decent edit, and making the reader part of the story are the three glaring issues with this story. I don't understand the need for people to insult you or other people who leave a comment, but obviously some people have nothing better to do in life.

Not appreciating non consent stories myself I will never understand one who has a rape obsession. Perhaps if they had been raped during childhood it would not seem like something exciting or sexual to them, but they are entitled to enjoy such fantasies without being ridiculed. I happen to love when my husband fucks my tits or fucks me when I wear undies, and some people think it is odd. I enjoy it, so it doesn't have to make sense to others. They enjoy rape fantasy, and my understanding that is not necessary.

secondsamuelsecondsamuelover 7 years ago
In defense of the Captain

Look, there is a section on here called non-consent and reluctance. Most of the incest stories start with someone taking advantage and then end up with the girl liking it. So that's okay then? It's fine because the girl likes it in the end?

I would argue that's more dangerous. No, girls don't eventually like it when guys start using them against their will, especially family members. But that kind of thinking, it does lead to date rape and sex assault situations.

There is nothing wrong with a rape fantasy. There's nothing wrong with what the Captain wrote. You all clicked on this story knowing it was incest. No matter the age, real incest is nonconsensual due to the power dynamics. Captain.. don't worry about why you wrote it. Literotica users who commented about the author being a rapist, show some shame. Literotica and sites like it exist to protect and promote free speech. The man is not a rapist for writing something any more than you are incestuous for obviously being turned on by it. It is a fantasy.

Captain... please keep writing. The idea was good. I would suggest moving away from second person. It is the weakness of this piece. You also switch between 1st person (as Daddy) and second, it's a very flawed and rough writing style. Other than that the idea was good.

I'm sorry everyone else expects their family members to be happy when they rape them... for me it was a change of pace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

As a young female reading the story, I really appreciate that you kept the nonconsent consistent throughout. I always hate it when the story starts as non-consent and the girl in the story ends up liking it suddenly. And for everyone on here calling you a rapist, they obviously need to define for themselves between reality and fantasy. I am a girl 18 years of age and I search for nonconsent like this. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pickle dick

I love pickle dicks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Make Literotica Great Again

fuck the haters #5stars 😉

imurddyimurddyover 7 years ago
1 star

you did not lick my tits, unless you like hair on tits. Why do you insist on puting me in your story? Do you like hairy chested men? Whatever you wrote after putting me in the story....I couldn't read because your lust for me had vomit in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Dang a baby should definitely follow a ravishing like that keep it coming

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

DAMN! That's on tough daddy. Don't know why you had to through a pregnancy into the story though. Good narrative . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaptainilovetitsalot@captainilovetitsalot
212 Followers
If you want to continue to support my work follow my patreon https://www.patreon.com/ravendiamond. I love feedback and to hear from people.