All Comments on 'On The Train Ch. 05'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good one

The next one has to be grace and brian..surely

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And the plot gets thicker

Well done. This was well written. There were a few word errors, but nothing big. The plot and love were the keys. It is one thing to find temporary happiness in someone when you're dealing with a tragedy or a very depressing point in your life. It is an entirely different to find love and I'm glad that is what they have found. I like that you explored those feelings that even both of them would share.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Of the three choices

I think Hank and Brosie deserve a little more attention of those three sets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The first chapter in this series is a true classic

This chapter doesn't have the same charm unfortunately. G-cup beach balls, anal sex, and fucking the daughters -- all over the top and heading for parody.

Please keep writing! More chapter 1 classics. Fewer wandering sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hank and Brosie please!

Joe8303Joe8303over 7 years ago
Good work

You are by far one of the best authors. I do enjoy reading your storys. Please keep up the good work.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

This is truly one of the best written hottest series on the site. Another chapter with the daughters, please!! In the meantime, time to check out your other stories!

motoshead89motoshead89over 7 years ago

Another twist to a thoroughly entertaining tale.

I think Hank and Brosie deserve some attention next. You left them wide open for a follow up which is dearly needed.

ieldan7ieldan7over 7 years ago
Grace and Brian? Savannah and Nick? Brosie and Hank?

Can you direct me to the series that you referred in the last bits of this chapter? and great story btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Down for a Harem Fic

Yes, please! I'm totally down for morphing this Milfy tale into harem erotica!

Good Chapter!

ilikeithot6308ilikeithot6308over 7 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@ieldan7

of course....Grace and Brian are from 'Goodness Gracious' (4 chapters thus far, and a 5th in the works.) Savannah and Nick (Hubris of Youth) and Brosie and Hank (Immortal Gift of Beauty) are awaiting the completion of chapter 2. All are in the Mature Category.

Thanks for reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next story

I would love to see another chapter to strokes and distance

XxMeteorxXXxMeteorxXover 7 years ago
Just my thoughts

This was a amazing story and can't wait to see more....would love to see more of grace as well!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 5 star stories

I must place myself amongst the group reading these Samantha and Alex stories who are pleading for more. They have all been great.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 7 years ago

Loved the story, and really looking forward to some 'fun activities' with the twins. I just hope you'll at least take the next chapter to just focus on the fun stuff and leave the more serious stuff like whether or not to get Chloe pregnant for a later chapter. It would be so awesome to see a bit longer chapter for next time to go through a few one-on-ones and combinations (and of course all of them together), almost like the Soviet Sisters story, and focusing big time on all the amazing sex and the mother/daughter and sister/sister taboo stuff.

Oh and my vote would be for more on the Hubris of Youth story with Savannah and Nick - we definitely need more of that. The famous woman/regular guy storyline is one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too many haram endings on this site.

First, I would like to say that you're an amazing writer. I've really enjoyed your series, especially this one. That being said, I feel like this story should avoid the ending where the daughters also end up with Alex. While I realize that you have hinted to the harem ending, especially during this chapter, I feel that it would be a mistake. The harem ending is perfect for some stories, but monogamy feels like it fits Alex and Sam's relationship better.

Keep up the good work! I look forward to your future work.

MIKE0324MIKE0324over 7 years ago
MORE FOR SAM & ALEX

MORE FOR AND ABOUT SAM & ALEX, CASSIE & CHLOE

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 out of 5

What series is the savanna and nick guys?

Is that the hubris if youth? I didn't know it was updated..

ilikeithot I think this seriescalls for harem but not the actual group sex thing..

On the immortal gift of beauty I think its better to be as a single coupling..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic combination...mom & siblings sharing

So sick fully lusty...it is so exotic when mom and daughters are fucked together...i came couple of times. Would like to hear from fems who like this type stories.

to_jo2003@yahoo.co.uk

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing writing as always

Awesome chapter, everything was great except for the idea of sharing with Cassie and Chloe. A harem can be good for many stories, but the tone of this one has always been of monogamy. With the decades of cheating it wouldn't fit for her to be sharing him out to other women, even if it's just with her daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too good

You are without a shred of doubt the best on lit....and i really love your themes...especially the older woman romance theme....

Please continue with this story and the immortal gift of beauty....

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
More from Sam & alex as well as Cassie & Chloe

you are writing so well I can't put this down every time a new chapter comes out I have to read all of it like right now.

Hope you won't keep us waiting for too much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Please add a couple more chapters?

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
I guess I am the odd man out

If you are going to write a romantic story about a mature woman and a younger man, fine. I was wondering during the 1st chapter if this story should have been in LW, but then it became a very romantic story about two people who just happened to be a few years apart in age.

If you want to write about a young man with twin sisters, fine.

But if you start from the premise based on fidelity and respect for your partner, spend 4 chapters working toward a relationship between two people who have found each other after a contentious and tortured period filled with temptation, don't decide at the very end of the 5th chapter to veer off in a new direction. please.

But as I said I am probably the exception in this crowd.

SenoreDiablo69SenoreDiablo69about 7 years ago
More chapters & characters...

Would love to see Yvonne from the store more involved & definitely lookin' to see a Chloe & Cassie scene...u been teasin' us bout that since forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please!!!!!!!

We need more!!!!

grumpa1945grumpa1945about 7 years ago
There are two odd men

As usual just wonderful, I expected a pregnant daughter and a wedding at the end. Save it for ch 6 or 7. Pregnant before wedding is less objectionable than after a wedding. If mom & daughter were in the mix together on each other as well as on Alex a manajatwa could be acceptable.

AnEternalAnEternalalmost 7 years ago
Truly enjoying it

Just read all of 5 chapters, I enjoying all of it. Plus twin was pretty fun as well however need be cautious with liaison with the twin as always made each other jealous such life of open relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 stars

More

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Beautiful story........More please !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

YES!!! MORE. MORE. MORE. With the two daughters as competitive as they are, how about a competition of some sort? Seeing which one can get knocked up quickest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Oh my god. Just such a fucking great read. PLEASE give us more ASAP

redbaron172redbaron172over 6 years ago
Don't leave it hanging....

Yes there is DEFINITLY more to this story..... especially with Chloe..... maybe Cassie too.... but don't take too long.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A great-great story. I enjoyed the STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't get enough

More for all of them and I mean lots more , I have red lots of story's and found them enjoyable but yours are fantastic keeps me hard from start to finish, again more please lots more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Great story. A+++ really hot

SnapDpSnapDpover 6 years ago
Cameo

I love the cameo with Yvonne from Lend Me.

I think the Lend Me story needs to be the next sequel. So many possibilities with big boobed women coming into Yvonnes store. I love the measuring of busts and figuring out how big these womens bras need to be. Keep that going!

vonLassenvonLassenover 5 years ago
The stories (hopefully) to continue.

You simply have to make several follow up stories on this one.

It scream for it. Damn good story.

Kind Regards

vonLassen

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 5 years ago
more

sounds good to me .MORE with the girls since they show themselves around Alec !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

schulz777schulz777almost 5 years ago
please more

5starrs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
REAL JOY

this story from start to finish proves the possibility of real true love, you must continue this to its natural completion, true love has no real ending, please continue till life no longer exists, but true love never dies, death does not end love, adore the story so far, please give more, THANK YOU .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waiting for more

I have been waiting for more than 3 years for more of this story. Please write another chapter or two.

jsch1947jsch1947over 4 years ago
More

This story has potential for more. You wrote it open ended with two daughters. Bring them back with more detail. One more chapter with a 12 month limit???

IndulgemenowIndulgemenowabout 4 years ago
Very well done

While your stories are, of course, works of fiction, I prefer those that have some semblance of possible reality. This is your best, very well developed and described.

I like your command of the English language, and the editing. Very few "oopses".

Too many of the stories on literotica founder on the rocks of poor grammar.

Yes, this story line has legs, and I hope you develop them.

Thank you

Len

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please write more

I am slowly making my way thru your stories, I especially liked on the train, please write more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DAUGHTER'S

PLS INCLUED DAUGHTER'S BUT ONLY

AFTER ALEX AND SAM GET MARIED

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The future

You are a master story teller, so I hesitate to offer a suggestion. You did a lot ground work describing Alex as wanting to be faithful and Sam as having been hurt, so why bring in chloe? I would rather see you explore the relationship between Alex and Sam as they get older. If in fact Alex wants kids, consider Chloe being a surrogate and doing invitro. I hate to see a great story go into eroticisim for the sake of erotocism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I learned a very long time ago that awesome sex without love is kind of like sugary treats—enjoyable in the moment and better than nothing, but lacking in nutritional value, unsatisfying, and likely carrying long term side effects that are bad for you. Ditto erotic fiction. If Alex beds Chloe without being deeply in love with her, he violates his own honor code, even if Sam approves. If Chloe wants to do in vitro/surrogacy, go for it. Alex’s internal conflict declining to bed Chloe might be an interesting way station on this journey. Bravo. Amazing story, well written. I wish I could write like this myself. I hope to see more these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I feel like the ending took this romantic, non-stereotypical plot and made a U-turn right into porn town. I loved the sweet genuine connection between the main characters, but that doesn't mesh with the ridiculous "Milf and her Sexy Twin Daughters" harem plot thread.

ErnestjedErnestjedalmost 3 years ago

Super great story. I can't wait for chapters 6 and 7 . Please write more .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow it just gets better more please

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(7/15/2021)

I've enjoyed this series immensely. This May-December romance between two strangers first noticing each other during their daily commute on a train was poignant, very erotic, and funny. Although written in the POV of Alex, Samantha was the heroine of this enjoyable narrative and I felt for her and rooted for her. The character of Alex was refreshing. He was honest, caring, loyal, and funny. He was a man that was open, confident about what he liked and wanted while never letting his dick do his thinking for him. I guess that's the definition of a gentleman. I liked their chemistry, their sense of humor, and their sexual openness. I liked how they loudly teased the twins from Sam's bedroom. I knew Sam was old enough to have adult children but making them identical twins and virtual copies of their mom was very well done. It made for some interesting drama. I need to be honest; I was a bit disappointed that Chole's offer to have Alex's child was left open-ended. You did remark that you felt you would add one or two more chapters to their story, but you submitted this last chapter on 11/1/2016 so it's been a long almost five-year pause.  I like your style of writing and that you like to write multi-chapter stories, twenty-three at my last count starting in 2014. You were most prolific in 2015 with 40 total story/chapter submissions that year, but you've only submitted 3 stories and 2 chapters in the last 3 with no submissions in 2019 and non yet for 2021. I hope you haven't decided to stop writing. I'm a fan; I have your submissions list on a spreadsheet and intend to visit everyone. I loved every chapter in this narrative (5 stars). Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow I was gonna comment, but 'mrdata9770' said everything I would've. Totally agree with everything he mentioned. Hope you recapture that passion you once had some years ago

tlevanssrtlevanssrover 2 years ago

Please continue with this story.

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

My god what a wonderful story. I really would to see where this goes and hopefully it is where I think it should go what with 2 beautiful daughters who seem to want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy Christ, I love it!! Please add more chapters to this story!!

justhorny2justhorny2about 2 years ago

Hi, like all the other comments I would like to read more chapters of this story.

I also think mrdata9770 comments mirror my own 5 stars.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

I neeeeeeeeeeed MORE!!! 5 STARS.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Another

Another load of crap.With the repitition removed ,this could have been told in two chapters maximum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was really proud of him for staying true in spite of her daughter's sexual pressure. That made his character more likeable. I'd be disinterested in reading anything where he screws her daughter's, not unless she's passed away or something. Plenty of harem stories out there for people who want that, their relationship is sweet as it is

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

EXCELLENT Series!

11/10 Brandy Snifters!!!!!

tlevanssrtlevanssralmost 2 years ago

Seeing as you haven't written anything in 2 years and nothing further in this series in 6 years I can only guess you are not writing anymore and have no plan to finish this story. It only needs one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Moreeeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe a sequel with more light bondage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot love affair! Alex the Knight, riding to the aid of a damsel in distress! 🤣. And receiving his due reward!

Now, Sam being willing to share him with her daughters, I don’t think that rings true, at least with women I’ve known. “Sharing my man? Hell, no! HELL, NO!!”

But I’m rather limited in my experience compared to many, so…

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
?

turned into just another fuck story, not a romence. cheap

Iangillan53Iangillan539 months ago

IDK, I am hoping for a couple more chapters. I loved that Sam wants to make having kids possible for Alex. The possibilities for a unique loving family are real 😍

I won't be holding my breath, this is typical of a lot Literotica stories....... unfinished 😖

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fabulous story. Waiting eagerly for the next sequel. Who will bear the baby-Cassie or Chloe? Or will it be both? But since it's been quite a while you have written another sequel, I wonder if this story will ever be completed. 🤞😜

coigachboycoigachboy8 months ago

The ending feels as thought there could be at least one more chapter that could be added.

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
Reasonable

Reasonable story spoilt by the over abundance of sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There is scope for another chapter involving Alex and Samantha's marriage, followed by the tasteful involvement of both lovely daughters sharing equally in an open and loving joint family relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

They had worries and concerns and they actually had a nice conversation about it to resolve the issues. You don't see that much in these stories I'll admit. Usually one or both run off and do something stupid, creating heaps of drama and heartbreak, sometimes ending up back where they started but now having enough sense to fix what they should have back then. I appreciate you made these two take the common sense approach, which is what everyone should do in these kinds of situations.

I'm disappointed you ruined it a bit with the whole "you have permission to fuck my daughters" near the end. You were doing so damn well up until then. I guess in the end you're really no better than most of the authors out there that just can't resist a bit of group fucking included, for whatever reason. It completely shits all over the entire story if he's going to fuck other people. She should have more fucking faith in their relationship long-term and he shouldn't be so happy at her saying what she said.

On that note, one other thing I would have changed about this story is that Samantha should have been able to get pregnant. I think them having a child of their own would have been a nice thing to add to the story. It would have also avoided the need for that stupid daughter fucking thing.

Anyway, given that this part was last updated like 7 years ago, it's best that it's left alone before you destroy the great story you've built thus far. The second he gets it on with another woman, the romance aspect is dead and it's just another group fuck story, like we need more of those. If you do feel compelled to add more chapters, please for the love of fuck, don't get the daughters involved in any sexual way. Keep it all about Sam and Alex.

MardracMardrac5 months ago

Need to come back and work on all your series please!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous