All Comments on 'My Sister Chris'

by silverace1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Mother's Milk

1. Mother's milk doesn't start until the very last stages of pregnancy. Typically no sooner than about the last month.

2. Exception- if mom-to-be is nursing another baby. The act of nursing often starts lactation process (any baby, really, although not a grown man.) Lactation is a NON-sexual process, no matter WHAT you hear. If a mother would need or want that kind of assistance, I can assure you the only relief she will feel is relief from the discomfort of milk-swollen breasts, and NOT sexual relief.

3. Pregnant women DO get horny, contrary to some opinions. The reason is their 'focus'. Their anatomical focus is their genitals because that where it all begins...and ends. No pun intended. So a good vehicle for 'safe' incestual behavior story is mom-to-be's sexual needs, NOT draining milk-swollen breasts (that's good for when baby is being weened).

4. Loosen up. Your english is so proper you're drying the story out with 'wordiness'.

5. Say what you mean. You're not writing for Capper's Weekly. If you mean sex, say SEX, not 'relations' or 'sexual relations'.

6. I won't rate your story because it wouldn't be fair to the author in its present form. Re-write it, loosen it up a bit, learn a bit more about 'telling a story' and less about writing it.

Cheers and Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Could Have Been Better

This might have the makings of a better, more erotic story. I have problems with:

First, a pregnant woman being so irresponsible by getting into a second bottle of wine and drinking to excess to the point where she needs to be carried to bed -- after the supposed "a little wine wouldn't hurt."

Second, a pregnant woman so early in her term would not be producing milk at all, let alone such copious amounts. Needing a pump at this stage is ridiculous.

And last, it would be more erotic to let the sexual tension build up for a few days (or weeks) rather than have the story climax (excuse the pun) on the first night. Perhaps, he might have accidentally caught her in the shower or dashing from the bathroom in just a towel -- or maybe she might walk in on him masturbating (calling her name). Breaking down the incest taboo so quickly seems unrealistic, unless there were a history which was not mentioned.

Jena12Jena12over 16 years ago
Mothers milk

Good story but I couldnt give it a 5 - as ex-nursing sister and the mother of 7 - I know that the milk doesnt come in until about 2/3 days after the birth of the baby - beforehand it is just colestrum (a thin watery liquid) so please get your facts right before you put them into a story - otherwise the story was good

runzwithknivesrunzwithknivesover 16 years ago
more research needed re pregancy and breast milk

you need to do a bit more reading about breast milk and the timing of such related to pregnancy and birth. Or talk to women who have had and nursed multiple children. Colostrum is normally secreted about 1 month before and 2-3 days after birth. It is a sticky, thick, yellow-cream colored substance. It is never, ever in the quantities you describe. And yes, if she was already nursing a child she would then have milk in that kind of quality.

Realizing that taste is highly subjective...I've never found breast milk to be sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Who Gives a Shit...

...about the technical aspects of when milk is produced by the breasts of a pregnant woman? This is FICTION! After all, we accept that sisters fuck brothers, mothers sons, fathers daughters. I am fully accepting of "poetic license" that fits the tale. Good story!

Jim

KonyhaKonyhaover 14 years ago
Sweet and sexy

This is a luscious story with a seductive build-up and vivid detail. It almost makes me wish I had a brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This could be a good series!

If you plan to write a series starting with this as the first chapter, it would be awesome!

Corco763Corco763over 10 years ago
Kleine Schwester, große Titten

Wie geht es weiter? Ich würde mich über eine Fortsetzung freuen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

Would have liked it slightly longer but it is a neat story you've written.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 5 years ago
What happened to ending then ?

This just finishes in the middle of nowhere............

Not good.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Good start, but with no ending it kind of crashes and burns.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous