All Comments on 'Alan's Thoughts Ch. 04'

by blkngry

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was kind of sweet and adorable, which is always strange to say about a rapey mind control story. Sarah is a fun character. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story please continue. The long wait had me worried if you would keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome job!

It was definitely a game-changer with being arrested. I also liked the heavy dose of reality where, to paraphrase, "sex that hot does not just randomly happen." It also shows that he paid the price for public sex with a random woman without having a safeguard. I really enjoyed how he got out of it!

MiniwandMiniwandover 7 years ago
Good start but...

I loved the beach moments and it felt good to see him be dominant for a change. So to have a femdom moment (pretty strong one too) after that was a let down.

The guy has mind control powers so he is powerful. Powerful means dominant, control. It was fine with the lady in the office to be a little dominant because he was just discovering his powers and they are people he knows (some are his friends). That's why it was fine if he didn't go overboard.

But the cop treating him like a bitch was wrong. It's fine if he doesn't treat all women like the platinum blonde bimbo but treating them as equal is good enough with his powers.

publiusiipubliusiiover 7 years ago
had me worried

all that stuff just after he was arrested about her not being affected had me concerned that the series would be terminated by him loosing his powers from having his head bashed into the walls

Timtom12Timtom12over 7 years ago
Not my style

Such abuse from a position of power and forcing with extortion is just a massive turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: Timtom12

How is what the hot cop did worse than what dipshit with mind control powers has been doing this entire series? You must be a liberal.

maveric2868maveric2868about 6 years ago
Loving this!

Usually with the Mind Control trope, guys make girls into mindless little bimbos that call them "master" and other idiotic shit. This guy actually just adds strong suggestion that doesn't alter the target's hardwired personality, and I LOVE it! So great to see a different kind of story where mind control doesn't just rewrite a girl into a zombie bimbo fuck-toy. Keep 'em coming!

ReapuerReapuerabout 6 years ago
Not into fem dom

Had to cringe really hard through that fem dom. It's just not for me. Hope there isn't too much more of Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fem Dom not good...

When he took MacKenna, I thought he finally got some balls, then Sarah took them from him.

If you can start controlling women, I don't see how you don't start getting a bigger ego. He doesn't really seem to have a moral center, just weakness. Being average and out of shape can make you weak. If he works out and now is tone, confidence builds. I would of been pissed that this officer arrested me. I also happened to be a bit anti-establishment...

JAFCriticJAFCriticover 5 years ago
The law of unintended consequences

I’m very impressed with your story so far. I especially like that Alan is still tying to figure out just what he can and can’t do.

Now some think that he should become more dominant in the sex. I happen to think that, especially since he is still learning, he is not actually controlling them. Alan only implants a suggestion. Each women is then going to respond to that suggestion according to their own personality and sexual preferences.

So in this chapter, it makes sense that he can dominate one woman and be dominated by another. One is the spoiled rich girl; has an outer cold hard bitch persona but wants to be controlled. She just hasn’t found the man strong enough to do it to her. The other is a control freak who has to dominate in every situation, probably why she became a police officer. So Alan can give the idea to them of wanting to have sex with him, but they will respond to it according to their own sexual behavior.

Like I said. I really like the premise of the story and the way you have played it out.

Well done!

EugeneSelfishEugeneSelfishabout 5 years ago
Femdom good!

Haha, just when I thought Alan was being reckless, you put him in a situation where his recklessness gets him in deep shit. I love how he's open to all sorts of kinks, as long as he's attracted to the woman and it fits the situation and her personality. Femdom, maledom, whatever kink or fetish, it's all good!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 5 years ago
Gem dim out of no where. But true representation of USA cops and females.

Why such hard femdom out of nowhere? This isn’t a femdom story till now. Then you also introduce anal as he’s being analy raped by the female copper. However he didn’t even fuck the chick in the ass who came to his house and offered him any act in any hole.

Totally out of character for the story but quite true for USA with police abuse of power even after the chicks story matched the guys story after they were kept seperate and interviewed separately and the girl never said it was rape but did say how good it was. Any normal person would have said LAWER, LAWYER, LAWYER.

So the story fucked out here, note number two that he took.... only works on chicks I like....

1 Star. Already imputed but I’ll finish the chapter and see if the whole series is a bust.

I understand that the series was getting stale as it was almost repetitive but large direction swings need to be more gradual with some buildup or lead in.

motifxf8motifxf8almost 5 years ago
They don't get it

I, for one, am not as turned on by the femdom stuff. But I think it's a great twist. I think Alan is a pretty sensitive dude, actually, as I'm guessing the author must be, being able to see many sides of need and passion. It isn't about control so much for Alan. He wants these women to have immense pleasure, and by some of what he's made happen, not only from himself.

Even the blonde bitch. I think he's psychologically aware that a bitch like that secretly desires a treatment like he gave her. Similar to how corporate executives often engage in submissive humiliation.

Anyway, terrific storytelling. I'm excited that there are so many more chapters to go!

Good character establishing and great use of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Bitch

Why must every lead to these stories be a weak bitch? He gains power, but is still a bitch, screws all the women and is still a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"First: this never happened. Second: this damn well better happen again."

sarah's a great character

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great twist. It's good when they don't make the op(invincible), love him getting dominated or trash talk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Massive L on the femdom stuff. He has the power to mind control women. Why is he even getting arrested in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too many homophones that disrupt the continuity. Otherwise a great story.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I wonder what he could do to am lesbian! That would be a hot scene for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I hope to see more Officer Hatfield in future episodes. Hopefully her domineering personality is toned down a bit and she becomes a bit friendlier. The domination was a bit much although it was still pretty hot I have to admit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblkngry@blkngry
2178 Followers
Writing is the door to fantasy that can be freely entered—a place that other mediums can only (with great effort) touch. The most direct path to dreams, daydreams, and desires. And should you so desire, you can follow me on @blkngry1 or contribute patreon.com/blkngry

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES