All Comments on 'Tit for Tat'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40almost 20 years ago
Fantastic story

Another of the growing number of non-wimp husband stories.

Also great how you told the story without anyone actually having sex.

Please write more like this.

The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengeralmost 20 years ago
Bravo

Thank you for being different than most of the demented authors on this site. A realistic portrayal of a husband for a change. How refreshing.

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 20 years ago
Almost perfect

I enjoyed the story, but in the middle of it you switched from using the name Tony to the name Frank. There were also a few spelling and grammatical errors. Aside from that, I was shocked and I was greatly amused afterwards. Very good short story.

gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
So much more realistic

than Rivalry by Race_1962. Here a husband stands up when the need is there.

I believe in the saying happy wife, happy life, however that does not mean walk all over me. Ellen probably thought that she could handle the jerk, spark up some fantastic sex with her husband. She found out that we are not always in control of all situations, and a little too much to drink and too much flirting and it can blow up in your face big time.

Great short story. Keep on writing we love it.

George

patricia51patricia51almost 20 years ago
Excellent

I shudder to think of how my husband would react to a man striking me. Tony got off easy! Of course being me, Tony would have got a kick in the balls from me first, but then there would have been a first class ass whooping delivered.

I enjoyed the way you took time with the secondary characters. It made the contrast to Tony even sharper. Looking forward to more stories by you.

I will say though I will always walk beside my husband, never behind him.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 20 years ago
great

Another great one. It is very refreshing to see a story that didn't have the husband jacking his cock while his wife sucked this Tony character's cock, and then be fucked there on their own bed. He then, runs in, tells her he loves her SOOO MUCH, and sucks a load of cum out of her well used cunt. Must be 5,000 of these stories in the loving wives category. When in fact there is not a loving wife in the category that disrespects her husband this way.

HD nnight, please keep writing.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Tony/Frank Whatever.

Tony was lucky. I could have been the husband or even one of the guests. Screw the bad grammer ect..Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Enjoyable

"HDK": Your stories seem to get better with each attempt. It was very well written. However, I too was a little conused at first with the "Tony/Frank" name switch.

I do enjoy stories in which the husband portrays himself as any reasonable husband might. Despite the number of stories posted here to the contrary, I can't believe any man would want to be a 'doormat' in his own marriage. I did find the wife's behavior a little over the top. It was too much a stretch for me to find believable that she would bare her breasts for "Tony" because she felt guilty for playing up to him to neddle her husband. She had only met the guy a couple of times. I gave her more credit than that. Still enjoyed the story very much.

And to Judge Patty, your husband should be proud to be at your side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Tony then Frank - who is it?

At least keep the name of the "villain" consistent. Wife is obviously a control slut - that plot line was set up very early but then not finished. Follow through on the initial premise of the story! Good start - keep writing!

ryu77ryu77almost 20 years ago
Besides the errors.....

...I enjoyed this story. It is a huge contrast to almost all the stories we find in this section.

Keep up the good work...

Cheers..

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
Thank you for the great story

There is a growing group of people who are tired of the wimp-husband, slut-wife story and want a more realistic story about infidelity and its effects on a marriage. I am happy to say that you are one of the authors who bring that bright spot into the sludge and crap that bogs down this site. We like stories that have strong husbands and actual "loving wives" who truly love one another.

Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Most realistic reaction to a cheater I've seen

Lit's full of husbands that accept a cheating wife's ways without reacting. Here's a story that could well have emerged from real live. No complex plots, no submissive hubby, just an average man's reaction as he stops the building affair in it's tracks, luckily before it was consumated.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Excellent

A very believable story, truly a story that belongs in "Loving Wives" unlike so much of the unbelievable trash that is being published in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
plot alone

Gets a five on this one for plot alone. Then on top of it the writtingis good to. Great story. Now if only there was some more sex in it. Just kidding. Loved the story as is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Literotica?

Where's the erotica? Plus, the dialog's terrible. Crapola.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A Winner

I'll give you just one demerit for proofreading, or the lack thereof. But the story itself was wonderful as well as refreshing. I particularly enjoyed the opening setup; how the wife held her husband in slight contempt, for in essence being too pliable, too willing to bend for sex.

I think that many a long married man will recognize that trait. However, all too often we vacilate seeking not to be too dominant as men. This is a balancing act that most marriages follow, unless confronted with an offense as serious as the one perpetrated by someone like Tony. We need to be remindede that most of the time macho is not a bad word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
At least a five

How empowering to find another author who writes a story because it is a story. I read a story from this category because of the passion involved, the angst. You brought that out. As mentioned by several others, most of the stories in this genre do not concern loving wives, rather wives who have no respect for their husband and enjoy humiliating him.

A note on the technical side. It is almost impossible for a writer to catch the errors like swithching Tony to Frank. Get someone to read your stuff before you put it on line. Ask Taboo Teller if this isn't the case (or anyone of the better authors).

Doug

the Troubador

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A really good story!

A really good story. It would have read better if "Tony" hadn't turned into "Frank". But it wasn't THAT hard to figure out the mistake.

Erotic? Maybe a good description of Ellens boobs would have helped? Everyone apparently enjoyed them.

And maybe a little enhancing of Tony's charms might have helped with why Ellen ever considered showing him her boobs to start with.

StavoStavoover 19 years ago
Who's Frank?

It's a well put together story. Should've proof read it though. One second Tony is copping some feels and the next scene......some guy named Frank is being thrown down the stairs and out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent!

Another very good story, thank you. I feel that the confusion of Frank vs. Tony, is from people not taking the time to reread the story. In the beginning at the first party Dave remarked that this overbearing jerk [my description], was probably a Frank, therefore in the heat of battle as it were a little venom slipped out with an honest assessment of Tony, thinking of him as Frank. He never called him that, keeping it to himself. Kind of like a private joke. At least that is how I took it. Again thank you, great job.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Well! Another good story! But without sex!

Good story! I would have liked some goings on in the bedroom though! But well thought out! I would have made her pay that night in the bedroom for her bullshit! I would have liked to at least read about it!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good but not plausible.

A working and middle class man would never had hit her in her own home with other people nearby. Not at one party in 10 million would that happen. Therefore, that should not have been included. Otherwise, the story is excellent.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
1 in 10 mil?

Well, there were over 400 million paries last year [we counted them] so it happened over 40 times, maybe even once a week!!

Frank was a name he was guessing belonged to the guy.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Innocence Lost

Nice, clean, uncomplicated story.

Ellen, the innocent (relatively speaking) wife, flirts with fat, full of himself, predator. She finds herself in over her head and Dave has to rescue his wife. Isn't that just the way it always goes.

Tony came so close to committing rape; he's lucky to escape with only a bruised ego.

HDK, I like the way you emphasize in so many of your stories that marriage is a joint venture; partners always need to support each other. Now, if only more people realized this in their day-to-day lives..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Can't believe it

HDK:

I checked my library and the story was in it but I hadn't voted or commented. Sorry about that because it is a nicely put together story as all of yours are and there is even humor, which is good. Well done. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I'm with Ronnie!

How did I never get around to commenting on this?

This was one of my favorites and I can easily believe the guy hitting her.

Nice little morality tale.

DJ

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Temper Rises

Harddaysnight i understand whats its like to lose my temper at a party like Dave but i had to control it or get into trouble but i loved how he stood by Ellen when Tony slapped her and hurt her i hope you continue with more of Dave and Ellen and janice and friends.

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another good one

You always write fine stories,but, in this one , Dave constantly warns wife about Tony hitting on her and then when everyone has had a few, he suddenly has to leave for more beer, leaving Ellen alone with letcherous Tony.Meanwhile Ellen with all her friends there bares her boobs for Tony for some unknown reason. Fine story but parts are a little unbelievable. 60 year old George

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
The taming of the Tit?

Some problems remained unaddressed under the story’s carpet. The root issues of trust and respect between the couple remain very much unaddressed (and unresolved). Then there is also the problem of their ongoing power struggle, where the wife seems to be insecure and aggressively demands respect, and the husband, somewhat patronizingly, ‘allows her’ to think that she is the boss - that is until serious issues surface. Then he just barks orders at her. No wonder “a Tony” should materialize in their life sooner or later. I, for one, disagree with the diagnosis of the husband (the only problem in the marriage is wife’s manipulations using sex). At least it’s not the full story. From the way he was ordering her around, rather than respectfully talking with her in private, it seems to me that her final vow of obedience will not hold (as it should not) and other problems are inevitably in store in their fictional; future…

niciniciabout 17 years ago
I Don't Think So

I don’t know what to think. </p>

<p>I don’t believe her using Tony in the way she did. If she wanted to flirt with him to get the hero jealous, then why the subtlety, why take him up into the bedroom, why show him her breasts, he’s unimportant? He’s a tool, a thing, and instrument. He’s also dangerous because he’s being used. Not even a teenage girl would think of allowing her self to get into such a situation… Rules of Behavior 101.</p>

<p>“I continued, "Ellen is my wife and I expect certain things from her. I expect loyalty and even obedience at times. That may sound sexist, but it will have to be that way from now on. If she accepts my terms, we will be together till we die."”</p>

<p>Oh Yuk! That is sooo… (No I’m not going to say it, no I won’t.) Anyway, dogs that bark don’t bite. He might have muscle, but your hero is not a strong man. Their issues in their marriage you can put right at his doorstep, where they belong.</p>

<p>I wish I had your quality writing skills.</p>

<p>I never give less than 50 percent, unless the story was poorly written and the storyline improbable. I never give anyone 100 percent unless everything is great. So 75 percent is my vote.</p>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Damn

damn good. thks for the story, quite entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
i'm glad he knock the shit out of her

what a respectable wife doing with her titty out in her bedroom and another man feeling them.somebody should've knock the shit out of her dumb ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I'm Scared!

OOOO! What a big bad wimp! He's gonna be in some deep shit when his slut wife decides to pick up on a real man, and they decide to make him watch.

acs_1acs_1almost 17 years ago
Sorry!

But his response just doesn't cut it! It is however, just what I would expect a soft-cock to do. Regardless of the wife getting beaten up a little, the silly tramp bought this shit upon herself. This is the worst sort of betrayal. Public, because of the people still at the house, and personal because it happened in their bedroom. So what if Tony was physically thrown out. That is the very least that could have been done to him. It's the stupid trollop who is the real back stabber. She really needed to be thrown out too. That would have been a proportional response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

Not badly written but a little improbable. I would have thrown her ass out with the asshole, but then again, I have a very low bullshit threshold. As for the commenter who thinks the irate husband would get his ass kicked, you should remember that in this day and age quite a few husbands have served in Iraq...more than a few of us know how to handle ourselves, and how to "equalize" things when faced by a larger opponent. You keep assuming and we'll see whose ass gets beat first...lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Anonymous in Ohio is right

<br>I probably would have dumped her ass outside the house for a least a short while and let her ponder the consequences of her poor actions. Loyalty means a lot to those of us who have been in the service. And the wife's actions were mean and disloyal to her faithful husband.</br>

<br>And like Anonymous in Ohio says never assume a husband can not take care of business. I was in my late 40s and had not used my skills in over 10 years when I stepped up to try and stop a fight from happening between a large young man (late 20s/early 30s) and an older man (60 years +).</br>

<br>Unfortunately, the large young man then decided to take a swing at me instead. I guess, he assumed since he was younger and bigger than me that he could beat me. Well, he got a surprise. And I got a surprise too, because I did not realize I could take him down as fast as I did.</br>

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 15 years ago
GREAT PARODY

I love the way you take a situation that would ordinarily be a disaster and turn it into comedy. What's hilarious though are the readers that dissect the plot pointing out the problem with Dave and Ellen's marriage is Ellen for putting herself in that position or Dave for demanding obedience or with her behavior another Tony will come along. Are these people serious? Are they really that clueless? HEY, YOU GUYS THIS IS FICTIONAL HUMOR. ENJOY IT

Hint: In "The Wizzard of Oz" monkeys really can't fly. Again, Thank you HDK for another enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story but.........

I did enjoy the story but the problem i had was Ellen getting off lightly. She invited Frank to the party knowing her husbands feeling about the guy. She admitted flirting with thru the whole party. She takes him upstairs to her bedroom to allow him to just feel her boobs (give me a break). She encouraged and led him on all night and is sorry after. She didn't deserve to get smacked but i'm sorry and everything she did wrong all evening is just forgotten. I don't think so.

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 13 years ago
disrespectful slut

How could so many readers miss the fact that the wife waited for him to leave his home on an errand and then took the opportunity to act like a disrespectful slut in his bedroom? She should have been humiliated for her actions and tossed with the fat man out the door. Is it just me?

ProxyAccountProxyAccountover 13 years ago
Tit for Tat

Anyone that thinks that it's okay for someone that is not their spouse to get a free feel of the hardware has some serious issues. Ellen needs some counseling and to sign a postnuptial agreement. It's clear that what she thinks is "okay" indicates a pretty fucked up code of conduct. At the same time, Dave's failure to be assertive was taken by Ellen as a sign that what she thinks is the only thing that matters.

size14shoesize14shoeabout 13 years ago

It's easy to sit in my comfortable chair and think about what I would or could do in various circumstances. Take Ellen off to the side and speak with her nice and politely about making a fool out of herself in front of their friends, etc.

What I don't understand is the reading comprehension of the people who comment. Ellen didn't take her tits out, Tony jerked her top off. My only real complaint about her actions was her going up to her room to let Tony feel her tits through her top in the first place. Maybe I have an antiquated view of this kind of shit but if my wife let some single man feel her tits through her top or bare, it would be cause for her ass sleeping on the couch until we had time to get some shit straightened out. After thinking about it for some time in my comfortable chair, I would have like to have seen Dave say to Ellen after Tony slapped her, "When you finish letting Tony feel your tits and giving him a blow job, come on down stairs and join your friends and neighbors in the living room. I'm going out for a while." On the way out I would have let my friends and neighbors know what was going on upstairs with Ellen and Tony.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
BABES OF TOYLAND

should stay in their place. TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Re=read good as the first read -

Heh -

I do like this one -

It says a lot about people and hw they communicate or fail to do so

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A nice story but

It's a pity the wife didn't get slapped a few more times as she was quite alright with letting a strange man have a feel of her tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ellen was stupid

but in true HDK style it all ended well, fun little story

VickieTernVickieTernabout 12 years ago
She didn't make "one mistake"

she made two. First was disrespecting her husband's judgement of Tony the Sleaze, whether right or wrong.. The second was thinking she could manipulate his "jealousy" and acting on that thought, thereby exposing herself -- and him, had his violence been consequential -- to disaster. These are near-fatal errors for any marriage. They do seem to be a major mismatch even in common sense. So I recommend that in some metafiction of the future she should get angry with him and declare a desire to divorce him in order to bring him to his knees, and that then, instead of pleading, he should sign the papers she's presented and declare good riddance.

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
One of the best lines I've ever read:

"I had seen pricks like Tony a hundred times. They don't make very effective enemies, but they can kill you if you think they are your friends!"

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Let off very easy

I think Dave (and HDK) let Ellen off a bit too easily, and lost a great opportunity. When asked about Ellen's safety and the degree of his displeasure, he should have (IMHO) added something like "I do not appreciate being callously manipulated, especially by a woman I thought was going to be my faithful partner and best friend for life!" It could have been inserted at almost any point in his reassurance of his neighbors and friends that he was not going to go postal. It serves notice that, no matter how irritated she might get, she needs to keep her perspective about their relationship - or foment a change in that relationship!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Geez

I have nothing to add that the 3 previous comments have already said. Just 1 thing.

DON"T CHEAT ON YOUR SPOUSE

CONSEQUENCES ABOUND

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Iscariot

buggered by the meaty cock, fat cock is smoked, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Naughty tart

hope you spanked her slutty ass.

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
I agree with most...

He let her off easy, but I loved this story and gave it 5*.

HardFeltHardFeltalmost 11 years ago
Five plus stars!

Great story. Well told. This wife KNOWS what she gave up for marriage! At last a story that recognized it for what it is!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 11 years ago
A story about the rose & thorns of dealing with a willful, beautiful woman

Written with the requisite steel hand in velvet glove, seasoned with deadly, droll wit as few but HDK & those like him can.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Good Read***

But his ass would have went face first into the door for hitting my wife.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 10 years ago
A Bit Much

She admitted to allowing Tony to either feel or see her tits. I was a bit confused about that. However, I think that is a bit too much to be easily forgiven either way. Methinks they need to have further discussion.

Good story though. Keep writing please.

karan9876karan9876over 10 years ago
A wimp!

A wimp! Need i say more?

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago

Maybe it's just me, but she would have followed Asshole out the door. She should never have allowed herself to be put in that position. Her saying she felt guilty for inviting Asshole to the party was NO justification for letting him grab her tits, either. But then, I guess that's just me. lol

4 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shouldn't you be out feeding Tina?

Problem with WBCs like ID is they have no sense of humor, unfortunate side effect of having no cock or balls. Fucking talentless pussies.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago

She showed her contempt for her husband by inviting Tony when her husband clearly and in no uncertain terms what Tony was like and what he wanted. She shamelessly and obviously flirted with him all day, in front of everyone, ignoring her husband and friends. She invited him into her bedroom to feel her up as soon as hubby was gone. If Tony had not been so boorish and rough, she would most definitely gone further with him. She should have been out the door and still in the air as Tony was still bouncing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wasn't enough

Should have added further to the ass-kicking. He should have tied the jackass up and called the cops and have him arrested for assault at the very least. Perhaps even throw in a knife with his prints on it for the "deadly weapon" add-on. Maybe as part of her punishment have her exaggerate and slap an attempted rape charge as well. Lying to burn him a bit more would be the LEAST she could do to atone for her pre-bitch-slap behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4 stars and not 5

Just a little short on the revenge..

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 10 years ago
This was perfect,

No sneaking around trying to get evidence, he faced the problem head on and took care of it...my kind of guy! I loved this and gave it 5 big stars. I only wish I could give it more.

EAPoeEAPoeabout 10 years ago
None of their marital problems were resolved

She disrespected him the first time she met Tony. And then she insisted on inviting Tony in spite of here husband's opposition. Showing her tits to him was merely bad judgment, but not divorce worthy. However, they have a lot of issues to resolve before they can reconcile. Having her walk around barebreasted may be consistent with HDK's sense of humor, but it does nothing to resolve their marital problems

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Women and there Shit

Sorry if it sounds sexist, but this story rings true because it is a story about a woman using another man to make her man jealous in an effort to control and compete with her husband in their marriage. For all those dopey women out there - Marriage is a cooperative relationship, not a competitive one. There are only two basic types of relationships between people, if you are competing with your spouse, then something is wrong with your relationship, and it might just be you!

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
The first time

she openly flirted with, and sought attention from, Tony, there would have been one hell of an argument. The second time, there would have been no argument, no debate, no excuses and no hesitation. She WOULD be out on her self-absorbed ass! The kind of contempt and disrespect this woman shows cannot be brushed under the carpet just to stay together for the sake of being married. I would boot her so far down the road, she'd need the Hubble space telescope to see me!

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Yeah

We know that the wife was a stupid cunt to try this kind of thing. She's been married for quite a while and hadn't had the shit slapped out of her for her attitude, so he was a push over in her mind. I get that. She got the shock of her life when he reacted. But the thing that surprised me was that with her friends watching what happened and with her confessing what happened her friend Sue wanted to cop an attitude and demand to know what was going to happen in a situation that was none of her business. Shows a wide spread disregard and disrespect for the husband and his role in the marriage. He may have waited to long to let his nuts drop. He really needs to take a look at the friendship well and test it for poison. Might need to dig a new well.

But of course, since it's HDK he bowed his head and recessed his nuts and explained like Sue had a right to demand. Like I have said before, HCucK likes to tease us and then have the hubby swallow his nuts and bow his head like a little girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well

The problem I have is, she went to the bedrooom with him. She was going to allow, a feel? a peek?

And, she went to the room with him duringa party knowing they both would be missed.

Something is wrong with this marriage.

For one thing, no one sane intentionally miffs off a spouse hanging around someone after them.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Guilty?

She feels guilty for inviting him, so she's going to give HIM a feel?

If she felt so guilty, she should have asked him to leave, then made it up to her husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He expects loyalty and obedience?

What is she? His dog? Cute story but I felt he was a bit of a control freak and too over bearing. Other than that, nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
forewarned

her husband warned her and she found out the hard way what an asshole tony really was........she's lucky she didn't get raped. i guess dave needs to be a little more assertive with his "wife"

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Yes yes

All is right again. Trust and honor, loyalty, are really tossed around in loving wives. Man Up as we like to think we do the right thing for our marriage. I liked the topless service, the confession among friends, and tossing the ass, Dick floping around with the assistants of Janice opening the door.

Man Up, and don't give your love cause to worry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What I want to know is....

What is "tat"?

Where can I get it?

And where can I trade it in for the other stuff?

(Thanks- Steve Martin)

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
It wasn't the husband who saved the day

it was the neighbour who got him back in 5 minutes. If he had been gone 30-45 minutes Tony would have done what he came to the party to do. The wife knew exactly what she was doing when she invited Tony to her bedroom, how long her husband would be gone, and why she invited Tony.

This isn't over yet.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Who Needs This Shit?

Marriage is a cooperative relationship formed by a man and a woman to improve their chances for survival and to provide a safe environment for the offspring of their relationship. It is NOT a competitive relationship. That is the root trouble with most marriages; the desire of one partner to assert their will and dominate the other spouse.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 9 years ago
ANON 'What I want to Know'

Tat is a verb, the process of making lace.

You will have to make lace for a buxom lady, then she will let you look at her tits through the lace.

I also liked the story a bunch! Tony may want to relocate several states away!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well,

He hit your wife. 5, but he deserved to be hit with a fist. Youre the best HDK, but 7m wondering if you are a Brit. Wink.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Ok, first off, nowhere does it say that Ellen was flirting with Tony...

I just want to point that out because there are only some minor things that happen which are maybe an issue until the REAL issue...

The fact Tony is paying too much attention to her at the first party SHOULD have come to Ellen's attention but it didn't say SHE wasn't paying attention to EVERYONE else...Meaning we COULD see him as stalking her and her refusing to realize it...

His TOUCHING her shoulder though... that's being too familiar. Not meaning SHE was doing anything to encourage it but social norms typically place that in three categories: familiar (without any sexual meanings); flirting (with obvious sexual intent); or possessive (which is DEFINITELY not what a MAYBE acquaintance should be allowed to think or act like)... so unless she knew something we didn't it appears she's kind of stupid about guys... I'll accept that's the case considering her actions throughout the story...

Next, her thinking jealousy is in anyway cute or positive. Guys don't necessarily get jealous because guys find their gals worth paying attention to - they do it because the gal doesn't shut it down cold, thereby indicating to THEIR guy that he has nothing to worry about. And unless Ellen thinks Dave is a dog, spending time with ALL of the women at the party (circulating) doesn't equate to being around ONE person (monopolizing). Again, we've no proof she's hanging around Tony just that Tony is hanging around her...

Next, inviting Tony to THEIR party... Ok, benefit of the doubt... she did it because she liked the attention her HUSBAND paid as a result of Tony's attentions... hmmm, already covered why jealousy is bad, not good, didn't I...?

Her realization in the kitchen at their party that her husband was ANGRY about Tony being there... she KNEW at this point her husband was unhappy but she was more interested in being offended that he thought he could tell her what to do (who she could or couldn't invite to THEIR get togethers) so that she didn't KEEP away from Tony... once again, she didn't do anything WITH Tony to this point (that we're informed)... I'm not saying I think a spouse should be able to pick your friends, but some consideration should be shown to them when interacting with them if there's a problem...

And NOW, the real issue...

She felt guilty... I should be at a loss here... if she felt guilty to Dave, she sure wouldn't have let Tony convince her to "give him a little feel." She'd have done her best to keep away from him instead, staying near Dave or insulating herself with her good friends...

So she felt guilty to Tony... he got to come to a party and presumably enjoy himself - what's to feel guilty about there...?

No, what she felt guilty about... was FLIRTING with Tony (which we only are told in her recounting)... and now... now she's crossed a line. Because at THIS point she KNOWS her husband is upset... and she KNOWS what he's upset about... and her answer/response to that...? Well, obviously she exacerbates it.

Finally... "hey, I feel bad TO YOU for flirting with you, sure, I'll let you cop a feel. It's not as if with my husband on a potentially forty minute beer run (fifteen minutes to, ten to buy, fifteen back) that my remaining seven friends will notice when their hostess and the only single guy hanging around disappear for five or ten minutes, right...? After all, nobody paid attention to the fact I've been flirting with you a good portion of the day." Could she be any stupider...?

Ok, flirting is not doing... but if she feels bad for flirting and feels she must pay him back best make sure you don't ever let her go on "a girl's night out". Some guy might buy her a drink and she feel obligated to give him a blowjob...

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
Yeah, ignore my previous title...

I'd just managed to miss those few words as she recounted the events for their friends...

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“I wonder now if Ellen mistook my fidelity for weakness.” – Since she is PRESUMABLY faithful also, and probably doesn’t feel weak, why should she think that HIS fidelity makes HIM weak?

“Tony backhanded Ellen hard.” – She deserved it for not listening to her husband!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"She deserved it for not listening to her husband"

Rule #1 for all closet cuckolds - okay to hit a woman since hitting a man will get your ass severely kicked.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumabout 8 years ago
WHO WANTS TO BET AGAINST THE PREVIOUS POSTER BEING ANOTHER OF TODAYS' BRAIN DEAD LIBERALS?

What causes morons like that one to so totally miss the point? It wasn't the husband who hit her.. it was the asshole that was trying to get into her panties who hit her. The husband grabbed the fucker and threw his ass out of his house and then bring her down in front of the others to make her tell them what the other fucker had done to her to embarrass the shit out of her and so that she couldn't later claim that HE had done it. By rights, he should have slapped the piss out of his smart mouth bitch of a wife for offering that fucker or ANY other man besides him a peek at or feel of her tits because she promised to FORSAKE ALL OTHERS when she took her marriage vows. A few sharp, stinging slaps as a penalty for what she did should still be paid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A repost?

If not, there's a very similar one on the site?

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
nope

Can't see this situation really.

A small group of couples remaining at the parties end and she goes upstairs with the only single guy there.

Everyone would notice straight away.

The women would go and check this out, calling the husbands if need be.

She knows he's a flirt and ' she ' feels guilty.

Humiliation is on her..... you can bet those girls are talking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
4 stars

Good short.

I would probably consider divorce myself. I can't stand a woman that stupid or faithless.

I'm all for the repercussions he gave her and it would have been perfect with a hard spanking in front of his guests.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Public spanking was called for

Tony was a fifth wheel not having a mate at the party - who else was Tony going to hang on? Ellen intended to defy her husband, putting husband at risk due to her childish crap - Ellen is so lucky Janice had the spare case or Ellen would have been raped. Serving drinks topless was not a punishment - hubby should have took her over his knee in front of all and spanked her purple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Okay, Another 5-Star Story, But...

Several commenters have given very plausible evidence that Ellen invited the turd Tony to the party for the precise reason to flirt and cheat with him. Tony vocalized that Ellen had been flirting with him throughout the party. As someone pointed out, Tony was a fifth wheel. He came to the party alone. Everyone at the party knew Tony was with Ellen. She thought Dave was jealous of Tony. Ellen was the only one at the party who failed to see Tony for what he was...a threat to her marriage. The moment she agreed to let Tony feel her breasts, she was guilty of cheating on Dave. Dave certainly had cause to divorce her. Question: Why did they not call the police and have charges filed against Tony for Aggravated Assault, Assault and Battery, and Attempted Rape?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well

The other couples would know she went upstairs wit him.

The women for sure would have noticed the flirting.

When she offered to let him feel/see her breasts, she cheated.

If he had not gotten violent what would she have allowed?

So the ending wasn t quite right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Funny, but Bad Girl!

This story struck me as funny and made me laugh because of Dave's sarcastic humor and comments about Tony. Ellen however, is a cheater for intentionally letting a man that was hitting on her see her tits because she felt bad for leading him on! She was incredibly stupid and would be treading on very thin ice for a very long time with me for her behavior!!!

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
There's A Lesson To Learn Here

While there are some humorous lines in this story, I feel that the subject matter is serious as a heart attack!

People who openly flirt in front of their partners to try to get them "jealous and horny" are playing with fucking napalm!

Ellen came within a cat's whisker of being raped, and slimebag Tony would have had a pretty strong case for it being consensual, with lots of witnesses to the all-day flirting.

Don't play with fire, people! You're gonna get burned!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

if you marry a dumb bitch you have to deal with the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* because no divorce

cuck-boy should have divorced the whore .

she is clearly not trustworthy .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not again

See the BTB / cuck boys are at it again (insecure little boys)...dont know why they bother reading these stories ... obviously their wives are off doing it with a man rather than their small dicks.... suckers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WHY PUT UP WITH SHIT LIKE THIS?

This slut wants to get back at her husband for recognizing that another man wants to fuck her. This is a reason for revenge? She has absolutely no respect for her husband and will seek another dick at her first chance. He should bail on the stupid slut now and save time

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Warnings

I think sometimes we don't give our spouses the little things they need to boost their self worth. It makes us fish for them in the wrong place and miss the warning signs. If every spouse got divorced because we took or gave a squeeze there would not be very many to parent household's. I have had multiple friends that have had to work through situations similar to this. It especially gets dangerous when alcohol clouds our minds. It was a good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ANOTHER ENJOYABLE LITTLE STORY.

I PERSONALLY THINK THAT IF PEOPLE ARE TO MAKE GROSSLY UNFAIR COMMENTS THEN HAVE THE BOLLOCKS NOT TO DO IT UNDER ANONYMOUS,COWARDLY SHITS. 5*****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Call the Cops....

Obviously it was at the least assault. Maybe the husband would not have wanted the embarrassment for his wife, but tough luck to her. Even if she had gotten nude and changed her mind, it would have a possible rape (if it had occurred), but definitely hitting her was a criminal act. He was scum and just by his comments to the husband the first time.....you might think those thoughts, but not voice them. You should do a followup where he is tracked down and made to pay. There was no penalty at that point. There needs to be major retribution.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Ok, on a different tack...

... what does the title have to do with a Beatles song? The closest I got searching google was a beatles lyric tattooed on a woman’s breast - ¿Tat for Tit? I guess. (Yeah, I know, “Groan.”)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
one mistake?

Sue doesn't want Ellen punished to bad for one mistake. Sue needs to redo pre-school as she never learned to count.

Ellen invited Tony to part knowing her husband would be furious. 1 mistake

Ellen intentionally was overly flirtatious with Tony during party. 2 mistakes

Ellen, of her own volition, offered to show Tony her breasts. 3 mistakes.

Ellen did not do a quick flash in a semi-public area of house. She could have positioned herself with back to others in room and quickly pulled cups to the side. 4 mistakes.

Ellen took Tony into master bedroom. HUGE fifth mistake.

Ellen willingly performing one time oral sex or one time bedding Tony would be one time mistake in Sue's eyes. Would Sue believe divorce would be too much punishment for that one mistake?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Late Thought

@Anonymous 01/26/16 Re: "She deserved it for not listening to her husband" - You deliberately misread the statement. It wasn't saying that she deserved to be hit by her husband. She played with fire (Tony) and the fire (Tony) burned her. As the saying goes, you play with fire you're gonna get burned.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7111 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...