All Comments on 'Bubble-Butt Style in Switzerland'

by TrueAlias

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Voting for Trump?

Comment was a total turn off - had to stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ugh! Voting for Drumph.

I know some people are into some messed up shit, but who the hell writes Drumph into an erotic story. The worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yeccch!

"I will probably vote for Trump" : absolutely the best way to ruin the mood, young man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this is great

Wow you guys are mean about the trump comment. Yes it was terrible and has to go (just take it out now, you killed an otherwise awesome story) but this story was great. Very sexy and the pilates thing was just genius - really added to the sexiness of it. I loved it. Well done! Off to shag my husband now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Trump!??!! Really?!!

I stopped reading after that. Way to kill the mood!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
People are bother by Trump Im bothered by the near rape.

Out of nowhere he just fucks her, her reaction is what the fuck are you doing, his reasoning is, "I'm giving, you, what you want." Yeah regardless if I am going to fuck someone without consent, saying I just gave her what she wanted does not seem like a good enough reason to force myself on someone for no reason.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous