All Comments on 'Dominant Species Ch. 34-36'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
dougtigdougtigover 7 years ago
LOL

OMG that last line you just killed me keep up the good work love this story so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whew - exciting

I'm so glad the human vs. were crisis was averted, though with the unfortunate loss of Lisa and Richard (though considering he was the one who wanted to commit genocide, perhaps it was inevitable that he would die - of all things, while protecting his wife). I had wondered if Lisa would challenge Richard - because as his wife, Richard has respect for her - and as a mother, Lisa wouldn't want to see her family destroyed. If Reggie had challenged Richard, he might have died as his Dad is stronger - and would want to teach a lesson to his son (and the other wolves). But I thought Richard would be shocked if Lisa challenged him and might be willing to give up, for the good of his family. Luna made a good choice with Josi, and now, perhaps, the communities can live together in harmony. (Well, we still have to find out about Willow and Cheyenne.)

luv2read2

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 7 years ago

Please tell me there will be more!

OddBall68OddBall68over 7 years ago
Last line was hilarious

They all have a lot of work still to do to rebuild trust and start the new society in what is left of the world. The challenges ahead should be a good read. New lives for many to adjust. More to be found and perhaps saved. I'd imagine the new soon to be wolves / pack members have kin elsewhere they will want to find or save.

Thanks for the smile partwolf. I hope you continue to do well with your surgeries and look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You must be a dog lover

Most people wouldn't know that.

rewski84rewski84over 7 years ago
Excellent Chapter!

Thanks for the last line -- now keep 'em coming! :)

j76475j76475over 7 years ago
Excellany Story

Last line was great. Love your stories. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A 5-STARS story

This a very well written story with an excellent story plot and excellent character development. I just finished reading chapters 34 thru 36 and can not wait to read the rest of the chapters as this is a very enjoyable story to read. I hope in the remaining chapters that you included the North Folk pack more in the story and what happens to the other 2 girls. Do they request to be changed? Your premeous of a mass solar flare is not beyond happening just as the very large volcanic bed under Yellowstone National Park exploning causing the ash generated to block out the sun, Keep the chapters coming till the story ends. Retired Army NCO

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago
That Gave Me Shivers

It was legit. Need to get some sleep, will read the rest tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cracking up at Josi

Dear lord she is a pistol! Literally laughing out loud! Great story and awesome humor

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

these stories make me binge them.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

She’s been a werewolf for a day and she knows all the traditions down pat? Nah, sorry, great premise and good story up to that point, but you lost my support at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it? Well, not, not my favourite genre - but it's 5 stars worthy anyway.

Some cut corners in my opinion. Like, as Purplefizz pointed out, Josi knowing all the stuff already; making the bond for a new pack member is credible, traditions concerning the dead is not.

Also the please add names instead of he/she every now and then, makes it clearer.

jra13jra13almost 2 years ago

So Josie is really funny I get, and love, but how did she all of a sudden know everything about werewolves?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2307 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES