All Comments on 'Clash of the Divorcees'

by ReillyBanks

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
rixelsrixelsover 7 years ago
Right Category

Reducing marriage and family life to violence. Isn't love grand?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Dream on bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Contradictions

You can't say, "underground fighting circuit was all he had, his only form of release both during and after their stressful marriage" and have him not know how to fight. This might have worked if you'd made him a novice.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
UGH

As the prior comment said, there was NO way that was gonna happen!

trigudistrigudisover 7 years ago
Masochistic in the Extreme

Sounds like an exercise in masochism by the hapless ex-husband. Some guys do get off on being bested by women in everything from the cognitive to the physical. Are you one of them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too bad...

she wasn't able (or willing?) to work that hard at making him feel like a man, the man, HER man in the marriage. Truly loving relationships should lift up both partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shouldn't this be in Fantasy, or Science Fiction?

You're either an angry abused woman dreaming, or a man trying to write his way into the pants of a feminist. I hopes its the latter. No woman should be treated in a way that would make her this angry, and violent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If this was his life?

He stomps her, plain and simple. You don't understand what you're writing about. At his skill level she would have been dead meat. There's simply no comparison in underground fighting between the women and the men. Women simply aren't prepared for that level of violence. And she clearly wasn't Rhonda Rousey. So this whole scenario not only makes no sense, but it's totally improbable. Even the ending was wrong. There's simply no way the men let her do anything more to him. She sure as hell isn't going to beat up a bunch of men, some of whom are surely armed. So that part was wrong too. Delete this mess and start over. This was a total failure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

This is one of the most beautifully written story. The depiction of way She manhandled him and proved Her superiority is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOL

Some imagination. Hope this gave you the compensation you need.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 6 years ago
Ahhh yes

Isn't fiction wonderful? You can do anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
O

Can you continue with the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

He should follow up on his promise and kill the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
@ 11/12/18

I believe I may have just killed the bitch. Be it with a baseball bat, a knife, a gun, or just run her over with a truck. Bitch deserved it. She took everything he had and then took his pride? Screw that, kill the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a load of crap!

Just another poor author who has no idea how to write a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another husband hating writer

Another writer hellbent on making the husband a pathetic loser. She is super woman and he is a wimp. Doesn’t make sense unless your focus is making sure the husband character is an idiot and wife is everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hahaha

Great story. Look at how butt hurt these comments are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No real ending. He would have gotten half in the divorce. Probably alimony too. And after the beatdown he simply would have moved FAR away. After he mugged her with a baseball bat. Badly done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous