All Comments on 'Ski Trip'

by Skylar27

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Welcome to the site

You've written an engaging story with very believable dialog. Write more.

sadsacsadsacalmost 20 years ago
Accolades

Good stuff... keep 'em coming.

Lisa DentonLisa Dentonover 19 years ago
Very nice.

I liked the story lots, and got wet. You are a very good writer. You forgot to give me your e-mail addy or a link to the story, so I had to do the search thingie and it was all confusin and stuff. I forgive you cause the story was freakin hot. Write more please, Lisa.

LustyLee77LustyLee77almost 19 years ago
Good story

Good story, very hot. I hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
compliments

Amazing story. Very nice approach of the non-touching period. Very progressive action and not outright forseeable scenario. Although there is no clear climax this not only does not reduce the quality but also adds to the bi-ness and climate of uncertainty of the story, as I have perceived it. I enjoyed it very much and i declare myself a fan of the kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wait. What? If one of them had a boyfriend then their intent of this trip was to cheat? Since no dude was available they rubbed each other to bliss? Based on information from the story I ask: Why be in a relationship? Be single and screw whoever you want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous