All Comments on 'Room Girls Ch. 02'

by cheeryorchid

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Inate gift.

I am using the link from ROOM GIRLS CH. 2. But I am writing in reference to all of your submissions. Outstanding creations, all of them. This is the first time I've been inspired to look up soneone's profile. I was thinking, "did you just get lucky? Or, are you really that good?". It is obvious that even the stories that I didn't like that much, are very well imagined, and very well written. You have the gift. Keep working on the material that you have yet to publish, or even finish. Some day soon, for you, this will become more than just fun.

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Good series

I liked the final out cum of this chapter, he shouldn't of cost her so much. What offer at a six star resort ?Is there a term of service required ? Stay a few weeks, Lady Luck can change everything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercheeryorchid@cheeryorchid
425 Followers
I'm a passionate amateur writer who doesn't have time to properly finish any of her work. Therefore I decided to fulfill my "quickie" fix, with a few naughty stories for here. Sometimes these are clips from books I never finish. Let me know what you think sometime.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES