All Comments on 'Amanda Adams becomes My Queen Ch. 17'

by ShyDenZen

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yep

Pretty darn good story telling❣️

My heart welled up upon Her parents death.

WomanOnTop33WomanOnTop33over 7 years ago
Amanda

Amanda continues to surprise me. This chapter was pretty raw and also real. She was cute in this chapter, still not sure I like her though.

Ok now we're ready for some sexy parts.

ShyDenZenShyDenZenover 7 years agoAuthor
Lots of characterization

I guess that the amount of sex I've been putting into this story has been proportional to the amount of sex in my waking life. My sex life has been the saddest it's been in years...

I'm still interested in these characters: they're so much better than the actual people they're based on. But I feel like we're headed for some major betrayals in the upcoming chapters that could change everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

Can't wait to see more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More?

Please tell me you're going to continue this story you have an amazing gift

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Abandoned?

Please tell me you haven't abandoned this literary masterpiece

ShyDenZenShyDenZenover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I haven't abandoned it. Next chapter coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More?

When will the next chapter come?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boo.

Eek!! I don't know if I can wait for more. Thank you so much. Please keep going, when you have the time. I need your, masterpiece. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Abandoned?

Is this story abandoned

ShyDenZenShyDenZenover 6 years agoAuthor
Stringing together the hours

It's really difficult for me to imagine stringing together the hours it would take to resolve this story in the near future. Perhaps if you shared with me what is most intriguing to you about it- it would help. I'm also considering re-writing the whole thing entirely- but leaving all the nasty stuff of course...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amanda and Sandra fall back in love

I think you should make the story where Amanda being the puppet mistress she is orchestrates it to where Sandra is her pet again. Amanda and Sandra are happy together but they still need to deal with buttercup. Buttercup becomes a full time slave to Sandra and Amanda who make buttercup a sissy servant. Amanda seduces Sandra by tgetting her drunk and bringing back old feelings the trick is that Amanda has buttercup watching in a cage on a tv via hidden camera. Amanda now has Sandra all to herself but she might have underlying feelings left. Amanda to really push Sandra away from buttercup shows Sandra a hidden camera video of piglet and her husband, not buttercup having sex, during this encounter there is no cross dressing or anything and she sees her husband is a serial cheater. Sandra and Amanda blackmail her husband into becoming a sissy fully with breasts, permanent makeup and everything and if he (buttercup) doesn't agree Sandra will take the video to a lawyer and he will lose everything. Piglet is trained in domination and she and buttercup start a website and eventually do live shows at fetish parties. Sandra does divorce her husband while he's recovering from plastic surgery and she has him sign divorce papers and Amanda, Sandra, amd Piglet become his principle guardian and owner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idea for story

You could have Amanda and Sandra telling how they put their plan to feminize buttercup. The purposeful meeting between Amanda and buttercup. While buttercup is living with Amanda Sandra is selling off,their house so she can move in with Amanda and buttercup is their new pet. Amanda has been putting estrogen in buttercups food, body wash and lotion. Finally Amanda and Sandra on Buttercups last day with Miss Amanda drug his coffe/tea while having tea celebrating his graduating Amanda's programs. Amanda and Sandra sign up Buttercup for plastic surgery and breast surgery and liposuction

ShyDenZenShyDenZenover 6 years agoAuthor
Alternate multiverse

I like that ending. If only that were really how it ends for our Buttercup...

If that’s how you see Amanda... she really learns nothing... what will she learn?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ending for Amanda

Okay Amanda learns to be honest to Sandra and that's how Amanda seduces a Sandra and convinces Sandra to sell her house and make buttercup their pet. Amanda is still deceptive but she learns she can't lie to those she loves. Amanda gives buttercup retro gen because she did promise to feminize him. Amanda and Sandra teach Piglet how to dominate and Piglet starts a website where she dominates and humiliates the newly feminized and changed buttercup. The website becomes a huge hit and Amanda and Sandra become stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Amanda gives piglet and buttercup ecstasy and buttercup and piglet hookup and Amanda records it on hidden camera. Sandra vulnerable looks for comfort in her mistress. Piglet is not seen again and Amanda and Sandra use the tape to blackmail buttercup into feminization surgery. Amanda Sandra and buttercup live off the money of Amanda and buttercup doing sissy and bdsm sites. Piglet sees a video online and confronts Amanda who denies it. Piglet produces the ecstasy from Amanda's hiding space. Sandra leaves Amanda again to be with her transformed trans bride and Sandra and buttercup are remarried in a LGBT marriage ceremony. While doing sissy/fetish/bondage videos buttercup learns she has a knack for producing and directing. Sandra with money from their sold house become a business partner in buttercup studios which becomes a major adult film studio specializing in femdom/ lezdom/ feminization/sissy genre films. Amanda learns that lying and deception though thrilling eventually catch up to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ending? Sequel?

I think Buttercup's wife should fall back in love with Amanda and Buttercup becomes a famous trans pornographic actress and there's a flash forward three years, Amanda and Buttercups wife are divorced but have a daughter courtesy of Buttercups sperm. At the after party at the Adult video awards Buttercup and the ex wife start talking and they eventually reconcile. Amanda realizes that Piglet is the love of her life after they start talking and they become lovers.

49greg49gregover 6 years ago
I like this series

It's a great story line and well written. Not a stroke story, at least for me, but very very erotic, one to enjoy in my memory, and imagination, for a lot time to come.

If I was Emperor of the world there is one thing that I would make sure was done though, and that would be a continuation to bring buttercup back to his wife. I was really afraid during Amanda's psych analysis of Buttercup, when Amanda talked about Cuckolding, that it would turn out that while Buttercup had been with Amanda, that Sandra had been with someone else. Thankfully it sounds like it isn't that. Phew.

I'm not going to, nor would I dictate the terms of B'cup and wife reuniting, just that they get back together and this experience cements their love for each other and strengthens their marriage - and gives Sandra plenty more fun things to do with her hubby. With or without Amanda. As for Buttercup loving Amanda and vice versa - remember - darn can't remember the name, Heinlein, Asimov? Sci fi writer extraodinare anyway. Who had a character talk about love, how much there is and how you can love so many. etc etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is this story abandoned

Please tell me this story isn't abandoned it's so good

SexySandra01SexySandra01almost 6 years ago
Fantastic

I loved the whole series but the ending? Well exactly what ending. While it was a long series it was beautifully written and enthralling.. I know it’s been 2 years since your last submission (no pun intended) lol but I do hope you find the creative flow to at least write a couple more chapters to bring it to a natural conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Um. Sooo...

It is story should keep going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous