All Comments on 'Making Momma Pregnant'

by piekna

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
ThundercrackerThundercrackeralmost 20 years ago
Damn

Wasnt bad. Good use of words... I would reccomend a second part. Maybe draw it out a little longer...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
No plot, no style, no taste!

Rates a minus 10 on the Ho-Hum scale. No eroticism, either, for that matter. Give this one a definite miss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Okay.

Basically the story has promise, it was too short though, and the character development wasn't really thought out.

BUICK GSBUICK GSalmost 20 years ago
NEEDS HELP

PLOT WAS RUSHED NEED A 2ND CHAPTER AND WRITE AS IT THOUGH IT REALLY COULD HAVE HAPPENED, NOT A FANTASY HURRIEDLY TYPED OUT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
MMP

Pretty good, Better than most stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
i like it

i think it was a good start to a story! how about a scenario when the big cocked son takes the big titted mom away from the small cocked dad? thanks

SEX_VAMPYRESEX_VAMPYREalmost 20 years ago
KINKY

KEEP WRITING KINKY SEX. WRITE ABOUT SON MILKING AND FUCKING PREGNANT MOM!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Interesting start

I am a long-time reader of your work. I have also surveyed the comments that have been given on this story so far. I have based my comments with those two things in mind.

While I have my own predilections, to which this feeds, I see this as a good starting point. If you retooled this story to make it into a first chapter and worked from there, I think that it could develop into a very nice short story.

You have a lot of talent for presenting the reader with good imagery. Don't stop here, just because you hit a rough spot. Best of luck in your future stories.

Hotstud1000Hotstud1000almost 20 years ago
Very Terrific!

I loved it..I very much enjoy stories like this, being impregnanted or having wonderful sex with a pregant lady...I'd love you to write about Mom being pregant and son and her carrying on and on...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great job, more plz!

hey, awesome story. looking forward to more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
i came hard

pretty good I loved the part about the flashing in the hallway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
lucky son

Great story! Loved the flashing, and what horny son could resist his Mom naked? I would have done the same thing, fuck Mom not only until she got pregnant, but whenever

I could!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i too fuck my mom and my girlfriend cousin

i too have fuck my mom many times before sometimes when no one is alone with put on musice and start to fuck . sometimes i fuck my girlfriends and it turns out that she is my cousin so i know how good it feel to fuck some one in your family .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
her son's sperm

A very good story about a mother who desperately needs to get fucked by her son. Of course, like any normal son he's always been thinking about fucking his Mom, to get back into the cunt he came out of! The clincher is that Mom wants her boy to fuck a baby up her motherly twat! His young potent balls are more than up to the job, and her son happily shoots a great cum load up the best and sweetest twat in the world, to become an incestuous Dad!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More oral sex

In your next chapter have a detailed story of "69" sex between mom and son with both cumming in each others mouths. Go from there to anal sex. Thanks for a great start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
me too

I to fuck my mother 36 and I also fuck my little sister 14 and both have gotten pregnant at least once and working on another one really soon...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You little weasel

You mother read these lies about her she'll cut your little dick off and take you out of special ed. Your sister will just kick you ass and quit letting you wear her bra. Grow the fuck up little man.

dalliancedallianceover 14 years ago
Bravo!

I don't often leave feedback, but I really love your story. I like the way you built up slowly to the action...the teasing made it much more erotic when the act was consumated. I hope this isn't all you've written! I'm going to add you to my Favorite Authors. :0)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

As long as there's no chance of any gene disturbance, what's wrong with having her son's baby? My own mom and I have discussed such a possibility, and, have decided to concentrate on stretching her anus. Mom's mother knows of this taboo relationship, and, mom and I are contemplating letting her join in a true family menage-a-trois.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

ALL SONS SHOULD MAKE THERE MOTHER PERGNANT ONCE OR TWICE?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WIDOWED LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HAVE PARTRY WITH OTHER POEPLE. LATE WIFE DOES LIKE TO PALY.

WE HAVE THREE KIDS TWO BOYS AND A GIRL ALL ARE VERY HEALTHY MOM LOVES TO PREGNANT SHE NOW 39 AND THINK ONE MORE WILL BE FIND

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i made mom pregnant

i has sex with my moms one day after work and i shot my load of cum deep inside of her pussy and after a few weeks she told me that she was pregnant. i was in the heaven aboutr this. now since the baby is born we have sex on a regular basis and i think she is pregnant again. i love to fuck my mommy fard and good cumming inside her every time we have sex. she also drink my cum e very day when i knock of from work i have to give her cum in her coffy she does not use milk

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the same for me

i'm 19yo and my mom 39, and she is pregnant with me. She likes that and me too... It's so good...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i made mom pregnant also

i started having with mom 10 years ago its wonderful we have a beautiful girl and now mom thinks it time to have real family fun with our girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
every boy wants to fuck a baby up his mother's cunt

This is a fabulous story of hot motherfucking. This time a son shoving his young dick up between his mother's legs leads to the logical conclusion--he fucks a baby up his own mother's cunt! It's every boy's dream, to prove how potent his hot young balls are by making a baby where he was once a baby--right up his mother's fertile twat. You can see how beaming proud it makes the young motherfuckers in some of the comments. By "Me Too," for instance, the 19 year old boy, who's made his momma's belly swell by flooding her cunt with his potent young seed. Nothing makes a boy feel virile and manly like planting a baby brother or sister up his own mother's twat. Like "Me Too" and the other sons, he's bursting with pride in his young balls, and so is his mother. Mom is thrilled by the cute incest-babies her boy is giving her, not to mention the great fucks from her boy's big rock-hard prick. Up his mother's cunt is where a boy's stiff prick belongs, and fertilizing his mom's eggs is the righteous job of his rich creamy semen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I fucked my mom when she was in distress

My father was ill and hospitalized for months. My mother was exhausted looking after him. My father requested me to take care of my mother. I asked her what I can do for her. She said fuck me please, I need a hard,solid fuck. I fucked her. I impregnated her. She gave birth to a cute little daughter. Father is back home. He thanked me that I carried on his job.Since than, father is sleeping in guest room and my mom and I are sharing the main bed room. Real nice story. great mom great son.I think every mom should teach her son lovemaking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My nephew Richie, a mother fuckin' spunkin' machine

You should see the proud tool I have as a nephew. Meet Richie, a 19 year old sex addict. He'll fuck anything, including his uncle's aching, wet twat. All he needs is a hole to ram his 9 incher up, to relieve his God given bollocks. He's a twat lover, a mother/sister cunt fucker. To date, he's the proud father of 6 kids, all boys, fuck, he must be well potent. I've had the pleasure of watching him cunt the fuckin' life out of my sister-in-law and niece. When he screws them, he stands up, all 6 foot of him, his skinny, lean, tight body standing erect, hands on hips, rogering, grinding his lathered hard shaft against the begging cunt twats awaiting him, their clit lips, their man in a boat bulging out of their dripping vulvas. Like any normal, healthy cunt fucker, he cockily switches from one twat to another, enjoying bringing each hungry twat to an edge, delighting in just making them about to cum, but not finishing them off. 'You horny cock loving whores,' he shouts, as he leans back, hands on hips again, as he rams his stone stiff shaft backwards and forwards, up and down, in and out of each randy recipients' cunt canal, massaging his fleshy foreskin over and under, over and under his angry, purple mushroom, his shiny, boy bell head. 'I am going to fuck both of you, until you are pregnant, my throbbing knob wants to see you drop my babies, sluts, my uncle's watching, and I can see him wanking himself something rotten, as I cream your twats with my pre-cummy milk, aaagghh fucking christ, I can feel my spunk churning in my bollocks, they're tightening, which means I'm about to upload and unload my seed; which lucky little cock-rocker's gonna get the first dump?' By this time, my full bollocks are clenched tight against my cock base, stuffed full with my spunk, two proud bags pounding against my cock ring. 'The one who gets the first blast is gonna get pregnant again,' my naughty nephew teases as he slides in and out of each dripping twat with ease. By now, my nephew's cock is a spew of pre-cum and spunk, the whole of his rod is covered in his own boy juice and the gunge chucked out by his receivers. I'm sure, he's cum already, but, as we all know, studs of Richies age, have bollocks that never quit, they're always full of the good stuff, that rich, creamy, baby making spunk. 'I'm gonna twat an egg and become a DADEEEEEE,' he brags, ( at fuckin' last I sigh, as I empty my nuts into full satisfaction, creaming myself, like I've never done before) 'I'm gonna shoot my dirty cock spunk up my mom's and sister's cunt canals making their bellies swollen with my kiddies, and when their old enough, I'm gonna twat them too, until they have my BAAABBIEES.' Finally, my nephew contracts and bucks for the final time, resulting in him dragging his satisfied stick out of his playmates' cunts, fondling his balls, and pulling his foreskin back over his once angry tool. 'Thankyou God,' he says with an evil grin plastered across his face, 'I am one satisfied twat tosser.' The little cunt proceeds to put his drooping cock away and proudly zips up. I have a feeling, though, that it won't be long before his nuts fill again, aching and heavy, forcing him to empty his bollocks up the two baby making twats confirming what a proud incest father he is.

writerjabwriterjababout 12 years ago
Don't understand ...

All the anonymous comments. Talk about pussies. Great story young lady. I love an incest story from the female perspective. Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
those heavenly boy bags

AAHH, thank heavens for little boys. Those God-given juice bags that each of them has between their legs. 14, rampant, hard, aching bollocks, that are constantly FULL of ripe, baby making SPUNK. They are so potent, that any wet, dripping twat can't wait to be prodded, and teased by that lovely, thick, rich, potent semen, lying, heavy in their groins. They wank, ferociously, and constantly, but, mostly, they're stiff cocks are eagerly waiting to stuff their moms, or girlfriends twats, or perhaps, even better, they're fathers, sodden cunts, begging to draw the juice out of their sons' swollen nuts. Nothing sweeter, than seeing a young lad's beaming face as he CUMS up a streched twat or cunt, wriggling his way up, and pumping every last drop of seed out of his never empty pills. And, the most delightful thing ever, is when he hears that he's a father, best of all, an INCESTUOUS father to all his family, mother, sister, niece, and cousin; not dad though, he can fuck his wet twat until kingdom CUM, without making a sprog, not for the want of trying, though, as he ploughs dad's aching twat with his dump, spurting load, after, aching load up dad's twat, until his guts are filled with his son's boy spunk. The more he fucks, the more a lad will grow in confidence, as he realises just how powerful, the tool he's got between his legs is, and what it can create. As he develops, over the next few years, his cock'll become stronger, and his bollocks will produce more and more of their creamy, baby making spunk. He'll soon be seeding, and breeding, not just his family, but the whole fucking neighbourhood, not even knowing who his kids are. Boys are at their best when they can be heard bragging to their mates about their twat, cunt, and ass filling conquests. The way they giggle, and grin as they discuss it over a cigarette, or beer, makes me fill my own bollocks, CUMMING in ecstasy, as I hear their cocky, unbroken voices, and admire the erect tools sticking up through their pants. And another boy spits, just as he tells another anecdote. Groups of them, smoking, spitting, just being lads, DEEELIGHTFUL, young, masterful, bollock spewing kings, just what a boy-loving man like me needs. THANK HEAVENS FOR LITTLE, OR NOT SO LITTLE BOYS.

carbinemastercarbinemasterabout 12 years ago

This was a good story. The only negative thing I have to say is that it's too short (cause I want more!) Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mom got ME pregnant

I didn't wanna feel left out see? This was the best story on the site that I have ever read. You are my new favorite author. Please give us a few more just like this one. Don't continue it, just write more with different names each time. I give this one ten stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a great story...

by a great writer of hot tales of motherfucking. I also enjoyed the infinitely dirty mind of the authors of a boy's heavenly bollocks and my nephew Richie. Let's assume they're the same author, the styles being so similar. This writer's hero is the bold young stud who sets out to conquer the world with his big stiff prick. No potential fuckhole is safe, as the boy shoves his conquering cock up every cunt around, especially his mother's and sister's twats, even his dad falls eager victim to the boy's mighty prick. He blows his balls up the cunts of his nearest and dearest, fucking cute little incest babies up his mother's fat puss and his sis's cute little slit. This boy's sperm is powerfully potent, he grins and makes babies all over the place. His poor dad is angry and frustrated that he can't give his son a baby out his asshole. Still, dad bends over, uses his fingers to spread his fatherly asscheeks, and desperately urges his boy to fuck him up his tight twat. The lad figures, why not? and pounds his daddy's cunt to within an inch of its life. This boy's big balls never quit, he's got endless supplies of rich potent semen and he plans to impregnate the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To anon 26/06/12

Glad you enjoyed Richie; pity you aint seen him in the flesh like I have. If you log into 'RideUrAss Uncle Pete Incest Literotica' you'll find out in the first three accounts, what he and his randy 'UNC' have been up to since he was 12. It's all true, except, I've brought the first two admissions into the present, the third account is recent. Richie, announced to me today, that he's just got his new girlfriend pregnant, and that he's expecting to be a new father to his seventh baby in January 2013. Loved your comment about how Richie is my 'HERO,' couldn't be more right son; he never stops talking about the heavy NUT sack he's carrying around under his dripping stick, and what it's gonna do to the next ripe hole it finds its way into. Richie's completely straight, I hate gay, camp boys anyway, but he'll fuck any twat or cunt, just to get some practice in. You obviously know, and expect the same things as I do from a fully-fledged, rampant, potent, seed carrying youth, that heavenly, proud knob, and its sloshed filled bollocks just begging to empty itself into a silky, sloppy, wet, virgin hole, until its plugged, and finally planted with the 'WHITE STUFF' that drives my cock crazy. You've never been present when Richie's babies have CUM, ( sorry, come, force of habit,) out of his sis's, mum's and girlfriends cunt; the way he reacts is incredible, ' FUCKING CHRIST, UNC I'VE JACKED UP ANOTHER SPROG.' He stands there, with his hands in his pockets, wearing a beaming, boyish smile. My heart melts, as he tells me the sight is making him horny, and that he has to go and masturbate. I LOVE BOYS LIKE RICHIE, WHY CAN'T THE WHOLE WORLD BE MADE OF THEM? spunk shooting puppies, seeding anything and everything, including ME. DEEELICIOOUUSS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
UPDATE ON RICHIE

Richie is becoming impossible 2 handle, and I'm not only talking about his beautiful DICK. He's just SEEDED his eighth SPROG. But it's not just that; I don't know, maybe he needs counselling, or something. He stays with me, his UNC, most nights, and, as I must have told you already, I've been TWATTING him since as long as I can remember, I've got a sore cock that proves that. But, just recently, the skinny little CUNT, has been coming into my room, just after I've MASTURBATED, now, I'm sure he knows when his old UNC has just CUM, because I'm normally thinking of Richie doing me, and moan like FUCKING hell; then the little SCRO, makes his entrance, pants half mast, knob, erect, rampant, and FUCKING GOD, just begging 2 B satisfied; foreskin, pulling itself, hands free, over a sexy, dripping, shiny, bell-head, telling it's owner, ' WANK ME, WANK ME.' The little FUCKER, brings his aching pole over 2 my sodden TWAT, and starts simulating a FUCK. JESUS, CUNTING, FUCKING CHRIST, I soooo want 2 oblige the little TOSSER, but my belly is already lined with the SPUNK from my wank. Richie, then, climbs on to me and says, 'Unc, I know you've just shot your load, that's ok DUDE, I just want you 2 BLOW JOB me, and drain a day's SPUNK JUICE, from my aching nuts, that's all. Of course, like always, I oblige. But on this particular night, Richie was overly aggressive; I thought he was gonna punch my lights out. When I had him, in my mouth, he started 2 shout, well that was normal, 'FUCKING DO ME YOU QUEER FAGGOT, EMPTY MY NUTS.' is a normal abuse, before my nephew is about to shoot his load, but this time, he was really goading me. 'EMPTY ME, YOU CUNT,' he said. Then, he went on 2 say, ' SUCK-PULL MY LOAD OUT OF MY JUICE BAGS, YOU FUCKING QUEER CUNT, AND THEN LICK THE WHITE FLUFF OFF MY HEAD-BAND,' he actually pulled his gorgeous foreskin, back over his helmet himself, exposing this heavenly white crust of dried pre-cum and spunk around the tip of his shaft, just under his bell. 'CLEAN ME OFF YOU ASS-RAIDER, FUCKING BUM-BANDIT, LICK ME CLEAN UNCY.' Of course, I naturally do what my MASTER tells me, but almost I, could not believe it, when after I'd swallowed Richie's cum, yummy yum yum, as his boyish, warm semen always is, he suddenly holds me by the throat and says, in an EVIL voice, ' YOU'VE NOT FINISHED YET, YOU QUEER CUNT, TONGUE EVERY LAST DROP OF CUM FROM MY COCK BAND, GO ON, YOU CUNT, THEN ZIP ME UP WITH YOUR TEETH.' Fuck, I sure as hell do; I obey the little lad, and does he the FUCK yell in pleasure, as me, his unc, pleases him. I'm apprehensive, though as 2 what my beautiful, aggressive, nephew's needs will b, next time his bollocks are full, and his unc is around. I'll keep you posted boy loving WANKERS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It Happens Everyday !

This is for the last person to comment. Saying that it was not realistic and could not

happen like that. I have news for you. This happens everyday more and more. I've

had similar events with a friend and his mother. And then with my aunt. So I know it

happens.

CJ

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Making Momma Pregnant

My first comment is about many of the comments made by reader's of this and other various stories. Rush Limbaugh refers to them as "Low Information Liberals", meaning un- and under-educated, voters in particular. The term "low information" is self described; however "Liberal" is also used because of their infamous wanting, and in many cases insisting, of changing the meaning of words (the word "marriage" is one good example). One person making comments of this story referred to a father's ass, as in shit-fucking (anal), as "his twat".being fucked!! Many similiar low information phrases and words are used throughout by the many illiteriate opinions and word-abuse.

The story is much better than many on Literotica, however it does come up short of being a top best. My reason for giving this story "5 Stars" is simply because the blood-relative, female incestual love partner is impregnated. Further, the story has a high degree of love, caring and compassion between the mother for her son, and vice versa. There is very good dialogue between the main mother and son characters, there an indication and a feeling the incestual affair is consummated and will endure for the long term, by both partners.

Nothing is so all-consuming in life as the ultimate expression of the love of the male and female, blood-related partners as their willingness to alter their love and future by pro-creation, the elevation a couple's life can be no higher than bearing a child, into a life and love, dedication and honor, respect and compassion as consummation of their love with the giving of life to another human being.

The young author and writer of this story should expound upon one of God's Given Talents and continue endeavors of writing, in particular incestual stories, that can be highly appreciated and loved. I do! And I will certainly maintain this writer as one of my favorite on Literotica. Keep on, keeping on!! You deserve my accolades.

GizmorGizmoralmost 11 years ago
Momma

DITTOS!! :-) Great story. Keep it UP. Thanks.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Making Momma Pregnant:" - Unnamed Mom and Nick - (Mother and Son)

My second reading after the initial read of 03/23/2013; the story is just as good this time as the first!

My previous comments still are appropriate this time. I would suggest though the writer add some length to his/her stories, and be sure all the pertinent character's are given names--it makes the story, though fiction, more personal and self-identifying to the readers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to: it happens every day

Your absolutely right! My Son/Baby Brother is in his crib right now. Dad's a good man, good provider, good Dad, good husband, but his 'lovering' days are past and Mom wanted a baby. Then we fell in Love. This is a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
any more?

nice story!

will Nick have sex w/ her while she's pregnant, and break her water?

will their child have sex w/ him, her, or both?

will their kids have sex w/ each other?

how about drinking mothers milk,piss,cum?

(isn't this really twisted???)

besides, our brain is the largest sex organ!!!

i guess we are truly twisted!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GREAT STORY

I desparately wanted to fuck my mother when I was 18. She asked me to go with her out of state to a wedding.

Imagine what she would have looked like at a wedding?

Thoe 38DD TITS, HEAVY PINK LIPSTICK...................I refused I should have gone, but chickened out.

In fact at the airport when I dropped her off, she gave me a big kiss and left a huge

pink lipprint on my cheek.

I went home got into my bed with a mirror, looked at the lip print and jerked off for a HALF HOUR.

A great regret...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anonymous

I loved ur story.

My mom and I have 3 kids together. All daughters I fuck all 4 of my girls. The oldest is wanting to have my baby. And she just might ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
got mo pregant

as I live with my mum we used to go out a lot togather and one night we went out 4 a few drinks and got a bit tipsy as you do and on the way home it rained so we hide under a tree untill the rain stoped and we where wet and mom is a ig girl 55dd and her boobs where clinging to her top and I got turned on by it and I got a hard on I had to get it out as I am 9 inchs long and she grab of my cock and gave it a tug when we got home we ended up in bed and spent the rest of the weekend shagging she was screaming as I fucked her and see her boos bouning about and we have been fucking ever since that was 3 years ago and she told me I got her pregnant and we still shag when she is pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Plzz Help me out

lucky guy nick im 18 and my mom is 40 we are indians bt i want to fuck my mom hard what should i do plzz advice

i will be very thankfull to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i need a child

My name is maryhnline my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over four years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, we contacted him trough his email,shankikispelltemple222@gmail.com for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will either conceive in May 2014 or June 2 4,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Dr shankiki, Because his pregnancy spell cast put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email shankikispelltemple222@gmail.com if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine, you can as well To enable you have a taste of his nice work too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i did it already!

i was visiting my girlfriend, and we spoke for a long time about pregnancy.

her mother wanted me to get her pregnant, so she'd have milky tits, just like her daughter (my girlfriend). so, one nite, my girlfriend, her mother, and I got naked, and I fucked both, and now, we have 2 children (boy and girl).

my girlfriends mother is now teaching our children incest, and she wants our son to get her pregnant, and my girlfriend wants me to get our daughter pregnant!

I might write about this later!

(my girlfriend and her mother are constantly lactating, and all 5 of us are drinking their milk, every day! I've been drinking her mothers piss before fucking her!!)

we're all happy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks to DR VOVOLA for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family?

I want to give a special thanks to the prophet that helped me got my partner back. my name is Danielle steven, early this year, i and my wife started having some issues and she left me and the kids even when i loved her so much. I was frustrated to the extent that i started looking for links on the internet on how to get her back. One day i came across a testimony in which a lady was testifying of how this prophet helped her got her man back i was able to contact this DR VOVOLA and helped me put everything in order and my wife came back to me just as i wanted. this prophet is great if you know you have any problem here is his email address vovolaspellcast@yahoo.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.

(2) if you always have bad dreams.

(3) You want to be promoted in your office.

(4) You want women/men to run after you.

(5) If you want a child.

(6) You want to be rich.

(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.

(8) If you need financial assistance.

you can contact him via: website: http://vovolaspellcast-com.webs.com/

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Breed all of them

I hope you have great joy with your new sister/daughter as well and knock her up as soon as she starts dropping eggs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hope your son fucks his baby that he gave you till he cums inside of the baby in front of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No Story

Use eraser, whiteout or delete key; start over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
chance for me

Piekna can I have a chance for me to make you pregnant,

I'll do my best. Surely I'll give baby and also satisfaction to you.

northboy1uknorthboy1ukover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Loved it, hope she's pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Agammyagamanam

Ithoru vallatha anubhavam aanu....sukhikkoo....!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lucky Mom

I wish you were my lucky mom. I would have really married you forever for fucking forever. My fucking would last for whole night and you would really cum again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mom getting fucked

Like the story.I know got my mom pregnant and she told me not to cum in her but I did.even told her I got your sister pregnant too.she said what and I said yes your sister Rachel.told her me and my friends went over to her place and gangbanged her and I was the first one to get on top of her rammed my cock in her cunt.we all took turns fucking her.told my mom we had good time with her and she saw me after called me bastard I got her pregnant.mom looked at me said so you got your aunt Rachel pregnant and at the sametime you and your friends gang raped her I said yes.told my mom she is expecting her 7th kid and so are you.mother told me call your friends up tell them get over here and gang rape me too.told my mother are you ready and she said yes.told her we are going to rape you and there are going to be 3 cocks in your cunt one in your ass and mouth at the sametime.told her there will pictures taken of you and a film to it happened we got my mom real good now it has been a week and she still walking with her legs wide open from getting a real good fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I fucked my mum and came in her

My mum has been having sex with me for a while her pussy is moist mostly she won't let me use a condom as she says she likes to feel me come off inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My brother is my son

When I was sixteen my dad was very sick. One night my mom came home from the hospital and was crying. I helped her into bed and comforted her as she lay there. My arm was over her and on her boobs. I started touching her nipples and they got hard and played with them while my cock got hard. She started moaning then rolled over kissed me and wrapped her hand around my cock. Soon she got over top me then rubbed my cock on her pussy then slid it in. It didn't take long before I came in her. A few minutes later her got up and went to the bathroom then came back, removed her nightie and got back into bed. She told me to take my pj's off which I did quickly. She asked me if I wanted to fuck her again and told me to get on top of her. The second time lasted longer and again I shot my load into her. At 44 years of age she had another son that was born 6 months after my father died. My son/brother is now 43 years old.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
GOOD STORY !!!!!!

It was a fast read ,but oh boy you got your point across...........thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I am mother my friends and me were at a bar I hear my name Lynn called out.it was my sons friends.they walked up to us asked how I was doing plus my two friends.said fine we talked till bar closed.said to the guys that my friends and I going.the guys said why we have the bar to our selves said can drink for free now.one of the guys said he owned the bar.so the blinds were closed and glass doors covered.we said okay that's when it happened my two girl friends were grabbed put on pool tables tied down and gangbanged by three guys each.then I was picked by six guys and had my clothes ripped off me till I was naked like other woman.they held me watching my friends getting raped and getting three cocks in their cunts and one up the ass and were screaming once the guys finished left them tied up.they looked at me said she got a lot of cunt air large nipples.I tried to move they just picked up and put me on my back.then I hear one guy sayy i'm first it was my neighbors son he got on top of me rammed his big cock in me hard I screamed out loud no don't pull it out your to big.he just kept fucking me hard and rough.he yelled out hey guys I am about to cum in her and she is not protected and I said don't cum in me than he did and he finished they all took turns.once every guy had finished in my.cunt and ass it was early morning.son said that great gangbang.untied my girl friends gave us our clothes told get dress in front of them.I end up getting pregnant and so did both girls too.saw my neighbors son went right up to him slapped him in the face hard told him you and your friends made all three of us pregnant.he said what did your husband say I said he doesn't know.son said good that means I get to fuck you again.I said oh no your not then I felt hands on my arms being picked and brought over to.neighbors house.this time it was his family members from father to brothers.I looked they all had huge cocks.they all took turns ramming my cunt and ass.they were doing double penetration on me I was screaming when there was large cock shoved down my throat one hard push and I gagged.once they finished they told me thanks for letting us cum in you.I got dressed left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexiest incest

I hung on to and every word of the story. SIMPLY THE BEST.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Got my mom pregnant told her plan on fucking your ass hard and cum in her ass she screamed out loud your to big said to her just in the asstold mom don't worry 3 of my friends want to fuck you too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Like story wondering did she get pregnant.i got my mom and her sister my aunt pregnant we were on vacation 3 of us at nudist resort.we had alot of fucking each other I even watched both of them get gangbanged hard like they were being raped the woman screamed from cumming after guys left they both told hope happy said yep I laughed how your cunt ass sore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW

apparently there a lot of gay readers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Where's the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ass?

So son is gay too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This said incest and taboo not gay sex anyone who likes being fucked in the ass is a fagot and anyone who likes fucking someone in the ass is also a fagot

lov2pleasulov2pleasuover 1 year ago

very nice n got did he get his mom pregnant

juanviejojuanviejo7 months ago

Not that great...3 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Age of Son?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous