All Comments on 'Loving Moms Ch. 01: Night Moves'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
Having had a sexual relationship with a family member, I find the conclusion of this story unrealistic.

(And yes, I realize that calling a story unrealistic on this site is kind of naive.)

I had a sexual relationship with an older family member. She was my father's sister, and I'd been attracted to her even before I knew what to do. She was about 15 years older than me, and seemed the epitome of everything I liked about women. It began when I was helping her with a minor construction project at her house and she let me have a beer when we called it for the day. One beer became two, which became a few, and she was matching me in tossing them back. Once we were sufficiently buzzed, and our inhibitions lowered, one thing led to another, and we ended up in bed. After the first time, we both felt a bit self-conscious and more than a little awkward, but it was soon followed by a second time, and then by a third time before finally falling asleep. The fourth time occurred when we woke up, tangled together. The following week was full of sex, after which I returned home and we didn't discuss it for a long time. BUT WE DID discuss it again, unlike the way you ended your story. Over the past twenty or so years, we've continued to quietly get together from time to time. When the stars align, or when it's convenient, or when we just need some sexual release without unwanted complications, we've continued to fuck.

I find it "unrealistic" that after such an intensely sexual private relationship, they could pretend it never happened and never repeat it, or at least acknowledge it. Even as "just a story", it rings kind of hollow, you know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

This kind of mom happens more often than you would think.I know mine did and the memories are still wonderful and strong.Thanks for sharing

cock4usecock4useover 7 years ago
Great

This story was well-written with just enough build-up and realism to keep me hooked. The descriptions were amazing, and your story overall was just.. great.

I don't give many 5 star ratings, but here you go. This story deserves a favorite.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

I'm glad this is chapter 1. Hopefully the wife took some advice from her mother in law about her son. We'll just have to see.

curiousboy40curiousboy40over 7 years ago

lucky boy. his mom loved him so much to help him with life stuff.

good story, btw its quiet, not 'quite'. all in all, it got me hard and would like more, i wonder how the mom got the bunny suit ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

yes Ioved it, but I agree with Epiphany_Jones: if a mother once has tasted the forbidden fruit she will do it over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
O

I enjoyed this story from a talented writer. Another loving mother who spreads her thighs for her son to relieve his pent up desires. I thought the author did a great job telling his tale but I have to agree with epiphini-jones and the comment good story that once a mother and son consummate a sexual relationship just acting like it never happened would not happen. For a son his mothers body is the ultimate conquest. The fact that this son took his mother bareback and fucked her until he blew his load deep in her fertile womb is not only incredible but would be the ultimate pleasure. Fucking another girl and wearing a condom will be such a let down for this young man. As for mommy she has a young man with a rock hard cock constantly wanting to stick it to mommy and she will never feel so desired or so loved. Each day perhaps two or three times each day this loving son will mount his mother until both mother and son will rythe in orgasmic bliss and the son will fill his mothers pussy with his seed. Eventually moms belly will grow with the love child her son has given her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A Wonderfully Kind Story

I really enjoyed your story of an amazingly sensuous story of a shy boy developing into man through his relationship with his mother. Thanx for the Tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very hot story

You write very good momcest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just stop

"I blushed feeling ashamed for the unmistakable sinful desire that sprung up out of my depths. No longer did I see the sweet loving woman that raised me but a hot sexy mature woman. It caused a stirring in my loins that I shamefully couldn't hide."

Whoever told you that you could write?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
.................

Such a good son .

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
TEACHER, TEACHER !!!!!!!!!. ^*!^*!^*!

Now this boy was HOME SCHOOLED.

But what happened when dad got home,

if ever. Well done Nice read.

..THANKS..

USAF

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

That was one of the coolest stories on literotica. Sounds like of the best mom's around. Need more like her !!!

PS: Maybe we Need to see what future has for his wife and son. Will will it be " Like Father ....Like Son?????????

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyabout 4 years ago
very hot story.

Good stuff bob......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fucking fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob03567@bob03567
4109 Followers
I'm an open minded person that likes to write in my free time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES