All Comments on 'The Safe Girl Ch. 04'

by SimonO

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Jules466Jules466over 7 years ago
Love!

This is honestly one of my favorite stories on here. You've captured these two characters well along with their building romance. I love the flashbacks with his wife; Stephen has come a long way and I'm glad he's found love again. So glad I stuck around to read it but It's sad to see it end. An epilogue would be awesome. :)

PileDriver48PileDriver48over 7 years ago
It took a while to get here

But at long last the ending I was waiting for. Ever after is nebulous, now is all we have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo!

was checking if the story was posted since Friday and was not disappointed at all!

so much emotions, the flashback was heart breaking.

MOOORE please!

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Very well done!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great finish !

I am happy that I caught ch. 4 and didn't miss it. Kind of sad that you are calling it the final chapter. I think that you could easily get at least one more chapter out of it.

But ether way thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
beautiful!!!

!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great job

Great ending to a great story. Well paced for its length and highly emotional. Glad it was a happy ending. For a second I thought the doctors had found a tumor or something when she was in the hospital.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
very emotional

very romantic

very nicely done

thank you

very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worth the wait!

Can't tell you how much I was looking forward to this chapter. & boy, did you deliver! Got emotionally attached with both Stephen & Jesse, so couldn't wait for their happily ever after. Well done :-)

Two parting thoughts-

1) You shouldn't have worried about the flashbacks of Diane, as they were actually pretty much the backbone of the chapter for the first two pages. I may even have shred a tear or two. So if you find that men- card returning address, lemme know. ;-)

2) The shower scene was hot. & as always, throughout the story, your humor was spot on.

Hope to see more from you in the near future. Keep it up good sir... :-)

~MD

kikiylenakikiylenaover 7 years ago
Wow!

This story was wonderful! I fell in love with Stephen and Jess from the first chapter. They are wonderful together and your writing is great! Please keep writing wonderful stories. I look forward to your next ones.

Kiki

ManSellingMoonsManSellingMoonsover 7 years ago
Fucking hell

You absolutely wrecked me with the Diane flashbacks. ffs man this was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very nicely done; great balance, and control of the story. A very sweet romance.

HTW2HTW2over 7 years ago
One of the best stories I've read

Thanks for a wonderfully romantic story with nice character development

drdetroit019drdetroit019about 7 years ago
A very good ending

Your story was quite predictable, but it resonated with me. I loved the development of his online dating profile and her 'helping' him. I loved the happy ending to this romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful Romance

I can't believe i missed chapters 3 and 4 when they first came out. I'm so glad that you wrote Inside Out recently as it made me go to your member page and find these hidden gems. I'm sorry Jess had to get hurt in order for Stephen to give in to the inevitable.

TJ911TurboTJ911Turboabout 7 years ago
Very Well Done

Scrolling through the previous comments I am saddened that no one has posted the man-card return address yet. The flashbacks were very emotional but beautiful in that they provided a mirror between the loss of Diane and the "return" of Jess.

Thank you for a great story that consumed a good part of the day putting me way behind on my to-do list.

WiserbyageWiserbyagealmost 7 years ago
TOUGH READ

Five stars. However, a tough read for me as I lost my wife to cancer and kept flashing back as I read about Diane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Incredible

You are an amazing writer! I happened upon one of your stories quite by accident and immediately had to see if you had written anything further. Your stories are beautiful and of love and not just sex. You should be writing novels and seeing your name on the best seller lists. I would definitely buy your books! XO

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Could

make a movie script out of this.

rickydean56rickydean56about 6 years ago
Crying

Geez. My heart is breaking. Thank you, I wasn’t sure if my heart was capable of feeling and now I know. Now I need to turn it off again. To long for what they have and know I’ll never have it hurts more than I can stand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So very good

and excellent use of the flashback to convey emotions.

But full sex 24 days after a broken leg? When she can't climb into a shower? No mention of a cast.

But so what, so well done. Thank you

onetwentysixonetwentysixalmost 6 years ago
I'm not crying! You're crying!

Beautiful story. Great writing. I lost my wife a little over a year ago so your flashbacks of Diane bought a tear or two to my eyes. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Thank you

GHreaderGHreaderover 4 years ago
Great story with good plot and great dialog.

I found you as a favorite author of one of my favorite authors. I think you will be joining my list.

I really liked the "ghost" of Diane throughout the story, causing Stephen to pull away and return to Jess. That was an effective plot device that made the whole story work. It was also an uncommon one, making this story unique.

Thank you for sharing your talented writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Spellbinding

You are a gifted author and an amazing storyteller, far too good and gifted for this forum. Your characters and your story, the pacing of your narration, and the skilled way you develop totally believable personalities in such vivid detail rivals, and fact exceeds, the skills of most of the well-known commercially published names.

Thank you the time and effort and talent it took to develop this tale.

Frankly, I am in awe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Beat

I’ve been reading this website for almost 2 years. This series was THE BEST, HOTTEST, and most enjoyable of all I have read . I would love a #5 with Stephen and Jess.3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ditto

To all the above. A just about perfect romance.

GrillMaster50GrillMaster50about 3 years ago

Glad to see so many positive comments on a story I think is one of the best I’ve read on this site. The comments to himself were hilarious and a lot like things I would say (no wonder I liked it!). I’ll read more of this author. Time well spent.

rayironyrayironyover 2 years ago
I do believe Steven

has his hands very full ;

as well as his life very full.

Hope he survives her...

Satisfyingly well developed characters...thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve never read anything on Literotica that has brought me to tears! Beautiful story. Thank you.

NjoyreadnNjoyreadnabout 2 years ago

I think this is at least my third reading of this story, and it just keeps getting better! Thank YOU so much.

rayironyrayironyover 1 year ago
A bit laborious arriving, but

Applause !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice feel good story. We’ll done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can’t imagine why it took me 6 years to find this story, but I’m glad I did. Simply magical. Thank you!

DwarfLord50DwarfLord50about 1 year ago

Great story telling. You had me laughing and crying. Well told. Thank you.

unparkedunparkedabout 1 year ago

Five stars are not enough for this! Bravo!

unparkedunparkedabout 1 year ago

Brilliant work! This last installment was more emotionally powerful than anything I've read on or off this site for many years.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really good story. Full of emotion. Very well written, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Heartbreaking. Beautiful. Stunning.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Liked it a lot. For me personally, the Diane part was not what I like. The rest of it was terrific. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonO@SimonO
584 Followers
Life gets in the way too much, so my new method involves me posting only completed stories, even those with multiple parts. That will cut down on people being frustrated. Hopefully. My compensation is essentially how much others enjoy what I write. Contacts are most welcome...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories