All Comments on 'Curious Girls Ch. 26'

by precipiceofoblivion

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 7 years ago
Love and Hate

I love and hate this series. I could shake Sara and stab Tamara. I tend to swear and roll my eyes a fair amount because I find it frustrating that Sara is such a twerp and Tamara is well; a psycho who needs teaching a lesson. But by God, it's hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Suggestions

this story is beyond hot!! you should make krista a slave to tamara too. she could blackmail krista and say she will facesit sara if krista doesn't allow tamara to facesit her. then once krista is in tamara's control, tamara reveals sara actually likes being facesat. then krista has no way out and she can only be a sex slave for tamara

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Now that Sara is open to pleasuring Tameras ass. I think it would be hot if Tamera caught Sara sniffing and licking her dirty panties.

kindzazakindzazaover 7 years ago

My favorite story.What about marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
INCREDIBLE!

I just love this story

The suspence, the intrigue, the hotness!!

Totally worth the wait, I hope it never comes to a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Back on track

I was worried with the dieection and lack of action from the last chapter but this one is incredible, and it makes me really look forward to see what's going to happen next - surely tamara will stop holding back now and with all the free uninterupted time theyve got she can do some really hot things

Im curious to see if tamara is turning krista against sara or just getting her out the picture so she cant keep saving sara, i hope its the first one, and with sara having spent their inheritance money and stolen her crush shed have a right to be pissed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An

Great chapter. I remember in a previous one you teased at scat play, hoping that will make a return.

JessicaSJessicaSover 7 years ago
Nice

If memory serves, most threads in this chapter are just an extension of the previous one, the new thing being the reaction of Sara's body to what's happening. And it was a pleasure reading about it in your direct and effective style.

Krista's absence is still a missed opportunity, as I mentioned previously. And Sonya is still redundant, in my opinion. I'll stick to defiantly hoping both are going to change.

This chapter was a nice addition to the series, thank you for taking time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Next chapter Sara will eat Tamara out. That will be intense as hell. I suspect Sara's body will be so triggered she might actually beg for it, as foreshadowed, and maybe even orgasms from it lol. But I suspect when as she tastes Tamara's cum, all her memories will return. What if at the same time her remembers all the horrible things Tamara has done to her, her body explodes in an orgasm from the taste/smell/sensation ect?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great job!

This was a very well written chapter. It seriously seems like you check over your work (unlike other pornographic writers) and I think it's fantastic. Do you think fart fetishism will return at all? I liked that part.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
I had to give up on this one

On and on and on. Only way I could continue with this is that Krista realizes what is going on and destroys Tamara saving her sister. But I doubt that will happen since I seem to be in the minority in my feelings about this story. And I so enjoyed it at the beginning.

wof2wof2over 7 years ago
loving sisters

I hope of you do ever have sara and kirsta get back together, that they engage in some very detailed 69 action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thank you for continuing the story.

Others have asked for a specific direction for the story, but if you don't mind I'll offer advice instead of making a request: Take the story where you want it to go. It's your story, not ours. Write what is erotic and meaningful to you. Whether it pleases the readers here is secondary, but chances are that if it's erotic to you, it'll come through in your writing.

Thanks again.

wof2wof2over 7 years ago
vore dreams

Any chance you might bring back Sara dreaming she is tiny and forced into Tamera's holes? Perhaps she enjoys the dream now that she likes to lick Tamera's ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hardest part of writing...

I have to agree with Mymantoy999,

First off I understand that as a writer the hardest parts are getting a story going, and knowing when and how to finish it, unfortunately this story is starting to get a bit of the drone on going on, it just doesn't end. In addition its getting repetitive, and the last 3 chapters I've just kind of scrolled through looking for the turnaround. Don't get me wrong, this is a fantastic story with a lot of potential, and I was absolutely loving the first 18-20 chapters, but In my personal opinion it may be time to wrap it up.

Second off, there seems to be a lot of people wanting tamara to win, and dear god I hope if this is how they are in person I never meet them, tamara is obviously an unambiguous human evil, the kind of person the death penalty was made for, and yet the writer seems to be going along with that, while I don't care if sara ends up with amber, her sister, ore someone else(though I do hope the sister :p), I keep waiting for the tides to turn, or something to hurt tamara, and it does not seem like that is coming anytime soon.

Oh, and thank you for not having her shit in saras mouth, honestly every time you did something with the farts it made me physically ill IRL.

kastanie26kastanie26over 7 years ago
I love this story!

898/5000

Pity that my english is too bad to describe how much this story has given me. I'm waiting for every new part like a little child that is looking forward to Christmas.

I can not understand the criticism that this story is too long, or that tamara always has the upper hand.

It is the story of the author and alone he determines what happens and how the story develops.

There are real women like Tamara. Always a little smarter, a little quicker and better than others. I know a couple of such women who are superior to me in life. They are real. There are people who are superior to another physically AND spiritually. That's a fact.

Thanks for this wonderful story!

I hope she will continue to grow with many wonderful chapters. I apologize again for my bad English.

MrSnijderMrSnijderover 7 years ago
Thank you!!

Hello again :)

Thanks alot for taking the time to write this.

Incredible chapter!

Success on the next chapter, take your time.

Also I would like to request scat again, like some sort of ultimate punishment :-) (still hoping)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Let's address something here...

Apparently we have some squeamish and soft people here who ignorantly assume that because someone wants Tamara to win in a fictional story that it says something about them in real life. This story is fictional and based on fantasy, people taking it a little to seriously. Besides its obvious Sara has been in denial and actually secretly enjoys being under Tamara's ass even before her memory loss. Sara has been suffering the repercussions of her bullying antics against Tamara. Tamara was getting sweet revenge and teaching her a lesson. But obviously it has turned into something more for both of them. Tamara the only one who's willing to admit it. In a way if Tamara "wins" so does Sara. Only thing that needs to happen is for Sara to establish her own dominance and independence in the relationship by giving Tamara a taste of her own medicine which they would both enjoy. That way it wouldn't be one person just using the other. But from a fictional personal fantasy standpoint Tamara dominating and being in control is to much of a turn on for me to deny. I will agree though it's time for this story to reach a conclusion cause it does start to get the feel that it's dragging on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Series

Love the story and everything you've done with it. Just wondering if there's an update for the next chapter yet. Keep up the good work.

wof2wof2over 7 years ago
next chapter

Just wondering if you could give us a rough estimate on when the next chapter will be posted. A week or two? A month? Longer?

Thanks

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionover 7 years agoAuthor
wof2

I've been pretty busy lately (surprising, I know). I've got the chapter written, and I've proofed maybe 1/3 if it. If I can find the time, it could be out in a couple weeks (or less). However, I'll guess a month to be a little more conservative.

Thanks for the continued support!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WHEN??

WE ARE WAITING :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A fan

Hope you'll come back with another Facesitting/farting part. I like that dirty side of tamara

wof2wof2about 7 years ago
almost 1 month

Only two more days til the 1 month mark :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes

I approve of the below 2 comments. Starting to check back again every day now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I can not wait for the next part

and it probably will be today :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
not surprised

I bet the next chapter is nowhere near being released yet. I bet if I check back in another month or two it might be posted.

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionabout 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 27

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to finish this chapter. It's been nearly done for quite some time, but it had been unusually difficult to find the time to finish it.

However, I'm happy to announce that I just posted Chapter 27! I didn't quite make the date I was aiming for, but I hope everyone will find it worth the wait. If all goes well, the chapter should be made publicly available on Literotica within the next 48-72 hours.

Best wishes,

precipiceofoblivion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

...../ )

.....' /

---' (_____

......... ((__)

..... _ ((___)

....... -'((__)

--.___((_)

PTAPresidentPTAPresidentabout 7 years ago
I am becoming addicted to this series

At first put off by the element of coercion, this last story has me mesmerized !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous