All Comments on 'Why: Long Weekend with Ben Ch. 02'

by hasnoalias

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Yorick69Yorick69over 7 years ago
Amazing!

Perhaps part of it, is that this series in particular touches on things I personally find hot and erotic but I really love this series. And I think your writing (which was always good) has improved noticably since you started posting! I love the detail and descriptions, thinking that's one of the things that separates this story from many others,as I find even many good writers on here don't use enough details.

I only wish I wasn't such a scared little shit during the 90's when I was in my 20s and had the balls too take the plunge sooner and be the hot little submissive in this story. God knows I had the opportunity (but passed it up), living near NYC, being a cute little twink and being hit on my older men!

Looking forward to reading more!

davasdavasabout 7 years ago
Love the anal

I love all the rough anal in this series. Part of me wishes that he had wound with Dan instead. I liked the fear/forced aspect of their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Are you finishing this?

I hope you are because I noticed you posting again. Please?!

Dratini2011Dratini2011almost 4 years ago

Are you going to continue this Why series?

mistimksmistimksover 1 year ago

Please continue this. This series is one pf my favorites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous