All Comments on 'Chelsea's Twelve Days of Christmas'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
MC47MC47over 7 years ago
Emotions

I was surprised by the opening, I felt the pain Chelsea seemed to hide from, the loyalty she seemed to be able to give to others, but I loved the intensity of passion, how connected they were before they even realized it. Very nice read, wonderful writing ... Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh my!

Loved this story! Hope to read more about Chelsea and Harry. Thank you for a great read. I liked having the story all at once and not having to wait for continuing chapters.

CreepyDragonCreepyDragonover 7 years ago
Romantic

I love that your characters have flaws, have personality conflicts, and find ways to compromise with each other to get what they all want. In the end I was so happy for them to find their feelings and admit them to each other. Ugh, I can't get enough and hope to read the rest of the chapters, if you continue their story. Also, I loved the 12 days of Christmas themed gifts he gave her.

Akasha70Akasha70over 7 years ago
Omg

What a story well done girl

1.30am

I just couldn't stop reading it

teedeedubteedeedubover 7 years ago
I like all your stuff

but this one was special. I'd forgotten about our butterfly, gotta go find it.

Thanks for sharing.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful story

I hope you win. This is a beautiful story and I loved reading it. Please make more stories with these characters. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great new story.

Loved the uncertainty that both main characters possessed. Too many dreams are unfulfilled because we can't or won't say what we mean or what we need.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 7 years ago
Good story... but did I miss something?

Excellent story. Great characters. Very well written story and sub-story arcs. I love your work and this was another example of your talent and I thank you for sharing it with us. I gave it 5 stars.

But I seem to be missing the ending everyone else saw. Or I read to much or too little into the last page or so.

As I read page 17 I think he...fails...her again. He misinterprets her intentions, offers her no chance to respond, and goes all mas macho instead of being her loving dominant. Literally repeating the moment with Julia and the text. But this time she's within reach so he drags her off to the punnishement room to extract his revenge for her trying to manipulate him.

Why?

Ok like a good DOM he explains why she is being punished and makes sure she is in agreement with it. She is NOT in agreement with why, but for his sake over hers and knowing that she is going to enjoy it. She goes all in. Basically she loves him. But he is still,stuck in another place.

Then when he pulls his head out of his ass or in this case his head out of her pussy. He fires off this gem as if to explain himself and his actions to her "The use of this room will not be an everyday occurrence, but I would like to be able to share it with you when the time is right, or I have a need to reinforce my role within our relationship, as I do tonight."

I wish you would have discribed the look on her face as she calmly and bluntly explained to him that he isn't reinforcing anything as she was way ahead of him all along, and that he once again misunderstood her and went all DOM without talking to her, caring about her, or more importantly trusting her. And that she would appreciate it if he would quit reading shit into everything she does.

With a slap like that upside his head causing more damage to him than he did to her in the whole precious scene, his only response was "The way she said it made it seem like a perfectly reasonable request". That's it. She was perfectly reasonably and he was not. He knows he fucked up again, in fact he finally thinks it through further noting that they haven't shared their true feelings and that walls between them still exist. He is now two strikes in when this boy starts to learn he needs to be a man to be with this woman.

At this point she loves and trusts him in a way he doesn't reciprocate for her yet. She was hoping that the scene that just played out would show him this love and trust. So she again formally forgives him, they talk casually for a bit longer but still avoid important issue like how he needs to learn to use his words before his whips. And that their first time in the playroom shouldn't have been cause by her being perfectly reasonable. He struggles to recover but works up a new scene for them wherein he say the magic words, she says yes, she gets him to bang out one more, he throws in a piercing, the end.

Where does, or when will, he return to her the love she showed him? I get that going in it was an emotionless thing she wanted. And now she is free to express her love for him and she might even be fine with him not reciprocating, but from the first 16 pages I was sure that wasn't what she wanted anymore. But for me that's where it ended.

How many more times will he fly off the handle before he learns? What will it take for him to learn? Or did he in that last scene? If he did how /when will he show it? How many more times will she have to go through these exciting playful wanted corrective sessions in this room only to have them end by having to remind him the issue that open the doors to the room was his fault not hers? How long before that room gets to be for their pleasure instead of sorting out his mental blocks? It damn sure better be sorted out by the time they have kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wonderful

It took me 2 days to read it, and it was worth every second. It is a well written story with characters that you end up caring about. I hope you continue this story as a series. It was amazing.

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 7 years ago
A Christmas Treat!

Great story. I had a lot of fun spending this much time with your writing and discovering your characters. It just felt good, like an early Christmas present. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exceptional!

I loved the whole story. I was very pleasantly surprised by the plot and the twists.

NommyNommyover 7 years ago
Excellent

Fantastic writing, engaging story, and hot sex. The winner for me by far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You did it again!

Ellie; I enjoyed this story greatly, you and you writings are my all time favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible

so touching I had tears in my eyes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perfect

This was truly a wonderful story, with excellent characterization. It's a difficult choice for me, if I want a second chapter or not, I would hate to be disappointed but at the same time I feel I want more. It's a rare story that allows that, congratulations on a job well done.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant

A second chapter, or more, would be lovely! This has a great storyline, and the characters are wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Top from the bottom

You should have had Chelsea win some of their confrontations, Harry ultimately won every battle, Chelsea was always feeling sorry or guilty when anything happened. Harry never had to really show her how much he needed her, he just bought her a bunch of nice Christmas gifts. What happened to the submissive having control? Chelsea didn’t have control of anything. That said I do enjoy your writing, especially your romances.

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
Keep about half of it?

Too much of an Orderly Chronicle.

It breathes when there's dialog.

HeyjessHeyjessover 3 years ago
incredible!

loved the length!

xkatiekatxxkatiekatxover 3 years ago

3rd time I’ve read this. It might have to become a Christmas tradition!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This wonderful story starts slowly, builds slowly and then wham.

To paraphrase an Earnest Hemingway quote from The Sun Also Rises

This story starts gradually, then suddenly, then nuclear climax ! ! !

5 stars

A R W

TulipfuzzTulipfuzz7 months ago

After reading several of your stories that had unkind comments posted against, I was readying myself to find the same inane comments here and give appropriate retorts. Those "anonymous" posters either didn't read this story or were rendered speechless by a story very well executed. Again, my only criticism is the all too occasional typo which distracts from the overall high quality of your work . Thanks for sharing. Now, on to reading of your work!

JahIthBerrJahIthBerr6 months ago

Harry is such a bleh love interest couldnt make it more than 5 pages wishing he would be more interesting. A poor mans christman grey

apollo_XIapollo_XI5 months ago

I know I started this story some time ago but never finished it. Not sure why now... I have read a lot of your entries and you get high scores because you pacing and character development is so very good. Loved the drama in this one with Julia; perfect interlude to interrupt the love story and make them realize what they were losing.

I do agree with the Tulipfuzz: the spelling errors are slightly distracting from an otherwise amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm confused. Why would the Julia who was his father's g/f still be hanging on? And if that was the case, why didn't Reilly (sp?) mention it to Chelsea in their many talks about Drake? And his non-apology he makes to her is pretty lame. One should never state, 'We both made mistakes' - ever - in reference to the incedent. And then his has sex with her in the hotel the morning after when she's hungover. How insensitive..

And he's mad at her for not telling the little boy that they're already engaged? Seriously? Had they signed a contract? No. He never even asked her. He just assumed, based on having her madame reveal her past. She never agreed. So he himself hadn't even met the 'contract' standard that he wanted her to use (instead of the lovey-dovey flowers he accused her of wanting).

Well written story, though, but ultimately not my cup of tea.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy4 months ago

Money can’t buy love and this are no news, but may to harry and in a couple of years he will discover the real truth then chelsea is filing for divorce …… you have painted a real business character fitting 2023 perfectly ….. yes you can buy a woman for the safety money offers, but trust love is a different league …. And harry’s acting even now after this little boy happening and then with his anger and hot blooded feelings running down the stairs into the dungeon, a dumb brainless act instead of making love and cuddling and kisssing but the bill comes later

Intense tale about RL likely happened today, great work and fabulous writing

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨🎄

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5531 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...