All Comments on 'A Teddy Bear for Christmas'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Awesome story !!

MangoGrooveMangoGrooveover 7 years ago
As always, loved your story

Awesomely entertaining. Love that lead-in, you hooked me with that, and the sex was good. I do like the ending, very Christmas-y. Well done, Chloe

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are a writer

I really liked this story. It was so well written. I think you are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I've told you this before...5 Star Chloe...

You're an awesome writer. As someone previously commented here today, you hooked me right from the start with the bar scene. Sara's thoughts will waiting for her date, while sizing-up Teddy, while sitting at the table with his friends were so real! I love you ChloeTzang.

fridayamfridayamover 7 years ago
Your usual

wonderful writing--a lovely story. One little nit-pick---labial lips is a tautology (and a common one here) as labia means lips :)

AmateurBardAmateurBardover 7 years ago
Excellent

I throughly enjoyed your story. I read a lot of "purchased" books and liked your style as much. I'm brand new to LE and look forward to reading more of your writing. Merry Christmas and thanks for your gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A nice story, but…

…a bit repetitive and therefore slow in the beginning.

Sara's internal monologue, cataloging Kevin's faults, could be blamed on her drunkenness. However, that monologue repeated at least once too much. The story would have better served by revealing one or two of K's faults in each internal monologue.

I'll try some of your other stories soon.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
A good one, Chloe

I liked your twist on the Cinderella theme. Prince Charming smitten at first sight worked surprisingly well in this story and I had very few concerns about its improbability as I read through it.

As with another commenter, I too appreciate your ability to describe internal thoughts of a young woman as she experiences various situations. Her insecurity about her past social failures and her appearance was perhaps overdone a little, but was necessary for what followed. Her time in the bar coming to the realisation that she had been abandoned, then as rescue fortuitously occurred, was explored particularly well. (There were a few strange bits in their mutual states of drunkenness, but they could be overlooked.)

'September Blue' has, for me, been your personal best as a writer and it will be a real challenge for you to reach that standard again. 'Teddy Bear' was not quite at that level.

Another comment picked up the tautology of 'labial lips', and I wonder sometimes about the number of times cervixes are being bumped in Literotica stories these days; but Chloe, I do believe that you are getting closer to error-free with each story. I found only one random rampant apostrophe (the plural of guy is NOT guy's). I'll e-mail you a list of the other errors.(about ten).

Today's list of New Stories List had contributions by two of the young female authors whose work I really appreciate. I read Chloe's first because hers was the shorter story at nine pages. Now I'll read Ellie's eighteen page story.

Lue

Ps: I must try that trick with my Asian friends. Maybe the alcohol I plied them with wasn't strong enough to cause their eyes to become round.

HTW2HTW2over 7 years ago
Wonderful overall

A little too much internal dialog but it was plain to believe she had no self esteem. By the end she was much more confident. Would love a continuation of the story. You already set up the family conflict angle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Delightful

An inspiring story! Well written but much too short. A sequel would be welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue the story please

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
8 pages, why?

Way to long, tons of bs. Gave it a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Congratulations

I congratulate you on this story. A little too wordy in the beginning but you more than made up for it. Great sexual writing. Happened quickly but so believable! I give you 5 Stars! Please continue writing.

SweetDJSweetDJover 7 years ago
Beautiful story

wonderful :)

lustrevisitedlustrevisitedover 7 years ago
Good Job

A long build up but worth reading through. It gave depth to the emotional development of your characters. I particularly liked the way you had Teddy prepare her, paying attention to how she emotionally and physically responded and grew to his ministrations. He made love to her. He cared that she received pleasure before he even considered taking his own. Even at the point of culmination, he was willing to sacrifice if she said to pull out due to no protection. I identified with him and that's a compliment to your writing style... to be able to bring your reader into the story and into your characters. There were a few times, however, that you changed person in the middle of an action or thought. For example, in one instance you started with an internal thought being spoken by Sara and in the middle of the thought, where the word "me" would have provided a consistency to the flow, you used "her." It took my focus off the events and put it onto your writing construction. I'd suggest you proof read your work, put it down for an hour and then proof read it again. Otherwise, a good, romantic and sensual effort worthy of the 5 stars I gave you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wish there were six stars available. Believable characters, great warm story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Good Story

I literally could not put this story aside. A very good story, good character development, and plot development. 5 stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Erotic romance

The best I have ever read. Congratulations on successfully bringing out the erotic feelings.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Wonderful!!

What a beautiful love story! So thrilling, so sexy , so full of love. Thank you for a wonderful story that I wish I could give more than 5*'s to. Please keep writing, I think your work is phenomenal!

ThesilveredfoxThesilveredfoxover 7 years ago
Beautiful

Heartwarming, a cracker.

Sometimes a little too much repetition but all is forgiven.

ForherloveForherloveover 7 years ago
Spectacular!!!

Keep them coming Please! You have a great gift, share it with us if you will. Happy Holidays.

FHL

BoldVultureBoldVultureover 7 years ago
A wonderful world

Chloe, than you so much. You've introduced us to a rich tradition in a way that's fresh and entirely new. Maybe my favorite literotica ever.

HeatseekingmoisturemissleHeatseekingmoisturemissleover 7 years ago
You never disappoint

Chloe,

I read your latest work, knowing you would not disappoint me, and you were perfect. Culture, individual female perspective and a deliciously detailed conclusion. You had me all the way.

Some of your hottest sections had a few spelling or grammatical slips, but I figure you were as hot writing at that point as I was reading it. So who cares about spelling or grammar when the hormones and other sex fluids are surging out of control!

Loved it. Hope you never get tired of writing. Another favorite story.

Your loyal Gwai Lo Reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very relatable

your characters really speak to me... especially Sara. A nice Christmas gift :)

sexymeupsexymeupover 7 years ago
a little racist i think

I gave your story a 4 star due to the fact that it sounded a little racist against other races as you kept referring to their race. Other then that it was a good read and would have got a 5 if not for the race thing. Had a couple of errors but, I can look pass that, spell check can fix that, :) Keep writing and get someone to proof read for you, even the pro's use proof readers as we all make mistakes. No one is perfect.

HavingFun1315HavingFun1315over 7 years ago
It is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!!!

What a wonderful story. When I see you posted a story, I can't wait to read it. Each one is different from the writers viewpoint, making the story very real. I only wish it was Christmas all year round.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
Feeling like Christmas?

First up, thank you so much everyone for commenting - and for everyone that voted using one of those rating stars, another huge thanks. 1 in 27 of you has voted on this story and that's just amazing - about 4 times the average for Literotica writing - and I'm so grateful to you all for taking those extra seconds to hit that star. Thankyou thankyou thankyou :)

More stories? Coming soon. Just finishing another couple of stories for the Winter Holidays competition ("Phuket Xmas Special - Half Price Sale" is coming later next week and "Christmas Stuffing" should follow that). After that its the next chapter of Happy Birthday to Me and the next chapter of Chinese Takeout. And a sequel to "On The Beach" ("After the Barbeque") is half written....

A little Racist? Hmmm, hard not to be given all my protagonists are chinese girls, mostly with a thing for gweilo's. That racial and cultural thing is an integral backdrop to pretty much every one of my stories. And speaking as someone who is half-chinese, a lot of those aspects of my stories come from personal experience in one form or another. Anyhow, that's what I enjoy writing.

Editing? Yes, I started this story of as 3rd person and changed half way thru - obviously didn't catch everything. Mea culpa. I'm bad like that, when I get close to finishing I just want to get that story up and move on to hammering out the next one. Usually I'm already plotting the next two or three stories in my head by the time I'm half done the one I'm working on - and I'm usually writing 2 or 3 at the same time and bouncing backwards and forwards. Lots of fun but it does have its drawbacks. Forgive me (she bats her eyelids)

Repetition? My BIG weakness right now. Got to work on that as well as my plotting. I'm woefully aware of that weakness - it gets flagged up for every writing workshop I go to as well. Gotta work on it. Gotta work on it. Gotta ..... urk!

Anyhow, thx a million all of you ....... Chloe

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're finding your voice. It's a pleasure watching you become a writer.

Keep writing, as I know you will.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Re: "mostly with a thing for gweilo's"

Mostly with a thing for gweilo's what, Chloe?

One day you'll get those apostrophes under control.

Lue

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 7 years ago
A beautiful Chinese Christmas Story

The story reads as if you were here in my arms, pouring your heart out to me. I hope you didn't have to experience the trauma, but also hope you experienced the joy. 'Does he eat Chinese?" We all love to eat Chinese, whether it's takeout or served at home. Your writing is excellent, both in spontaneous staccato bursts and in lengthy chains of thought, in dialogue and in narratives. It's long, but it's very well written, presenting the depth of the character's expression and feelings. I couldn't ask for it to be any less.

2 glitches: too gets used 4 or 5 times instead of to, and once v-v..

juddering appears to happen instead of shuddering, at least 3 times.

Yes, not a complaint, just trying to help you achieve absolute perfection. You're so close...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Simply Awesome

From first word to last, I was captured and couldn't stop reading. More than a 1st time sex story, a human story excellently told. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best yet

Hi Clohe That was a amazing story from start to finish you out did yourself with this one I could feel every thing you wrote it made me want to be Teddy I lost my self in your story keep up the great work. Colin G Australia

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Standing ovation

Five stars are far too few to express appreciation. This was clearly written from the heart and contains sections of authenticity rarely found except in masterpieces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A lovely sweet story

Thank you for this lovely story. I love stories where people are good and kind. I love stories where people care. Your story had all the elements I love in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

So so hot, amazing 😍

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 7 years ago
Great Story, well-told!!

Five stars from this Gweilo!

joeytheroojoeytherooover 7 years ago
Thanks again for a great tale

I think Literotica has found a new E. L. James or Jackie Collins maybe. These stories are well written and capture the imagination and well as alert other senses. You really feel like an intruder sometimes and expect the couples to spot you lucking in the shadows.

Thanks again Chloe

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liked the story well enough

and this is just my personal take on it.

1) I felt the scenes where a) she was feeling sorry for herself and realizing Kevin really didn't care for her and b) where she kept on telling Teddy she didn't want to be hurt by him, went on a bit too long. I do understand she's a bit neurotic, considering all the unhappy experiences she's had, but reading the same thoughts over and over again seemed overkill - I'd cut it by a quarter to a third.

2) Would have liked the story to continue until she met her family - and how they reacted to Teddy. I have no doubt Teddy would be a perfect gentleman, but I'd imagine her parents and siblings would give him a pretty lengthy grilling - to make sure he's right for her. I'd imagine it would be pretty humorous.

Still, the perfect kind of story for the winter season!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Simply Outstanding!!!!

This story was outstanding!!! The only thing that I could find fault in was that it ended way to soon!!! Really looking forward to reading a Chapter 2 - Teddy meets Sara's family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

This is certainly the best story I have read here, and the best I have read for a long time. I found myself remembering the first time I said "I love you" to my wife, eighteen years ago.

Thank you.

RhodneyRhodneyover 7 years ago
New Years eve FIREWORKS!

I hate what most of these wanna be morons call stories. This is a work of art in that it captures a little bit of the essence called "being human". I really wonder if you pulled this one from a little bit of your past because you captured it so wonderfully.

I do not visit this site much because the clips are so mundane.

However, you can be sure I will look forward to looking for your stories when I do return.

Thanks Chloe

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We (I) need more of Sara & Teddy!

A lovely beginning! I hope we get to see Teddy meet Sara's rather large extended family for the holidays, perhaps in a future sequel. I'd also be interested to know more about Teddy - we has giving me Bruce Wayne vibes, for some reason.

I got the impression that Sara was the kind of girl who was / is pretty and attractive, but was never told so, believed it was so, or shown it was so.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
We (I) need more of Sara & Teddy!

I hadn't really been planning a sequel when I wrote this, but you're not the only person to say that. I'll put it on the list coz thinking about it, I'd like to know what happens over Christmas with Teddy and Sara and Sara's family as well. And what about when Sara meet's Teddy's family? I think the sequel will be rather more humorous but just as romantic. Hot sex and cultural misunderstandings - the potential is just so good - and I speak from experience here - polish/chinese/vietnamese-american with an italian-american partner ... anyhow, on the list but no guarantees on timing. I always take longer than I think I will and I have a backlog I'm working on now and a thousand ideas for stories.....

If you want another of my Christmas stories, Strawberry Chapter 4 is another one (it's not in the competition tho, I wrote it before the competition opened). It's a lot different to this - a lot funnier to start with, and Strawberry is a totally different girl, - but her boyfriend is taking her to visit his family just north of Duluth for Christmas - anyhow, if you liked this, take a look at Strawberry Chapter 4.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
I got the impression that Sara was the kind of girl....

Sara? Yes, the idea I had in my mind was that when she was younger, she was one of those nerdy girls who is socially very awkward and thru no fault of her own doesn't dress like her peers and has no idea how to make herself look more attractive - very earnest and very academically smart but socially clueless. Big square glasses, ties her hair back, can't talk back or chat, doesn't get jokes .... but as Teddy sees, she actually is rather beautiful in her own way but has no idea until Teddy shows her what she can look like and draws her out.

Teddy sees the "real" Sara, and understands her - it's one of those "instantaneous" connections that sometimes happen between two people that just click - and looking ahead, Teddy will give her the self-confidence she needs so much, as well as that knowledge that she is loved for herself that she wants and needs to feel. I'm kind of looking forward to when she meets Kevin after the New Year....

mchinnimchinniover 7 years ago
MAGNIFICENT

I'd like to say I enjoyed this story, but I can't. Because "like" would be *MASSIVE* & *VAST* understatement, to put it mildly. I'm a lifelong reader having read probably close to 1,000 books over the years, and this story ranks right up with the best that I have ever read. If you could take a story like this, ease off on the sex, stretch it into a novel length & get it published, I think you'd have a very big seller on your hands, and maybe even the start of a career as a professional writer. Note: I have no affiliation with any publishing firm / agency or the like, but I know what I like and this I *LOVE*. I apologize for only giving this 5 stars but the rating system doesn't go high enough for an appropriate rating. Even a 1-100 scale doesn't go high enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome little story!

As so many have said you are a very talented writer. I also believe that you have a very good base story started here and with a little more pre story on Sara and then let them continue on with their journey. I think you could turn this into a Nicholas Sparks type story. Unfortunately you would have to cut a lot of the descriptive sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WE NEED HAYLEY

CHOLE I've been waiting for ch8 of hayley so baddddddddddddddddddddd

I love your stories, such a huge turn on :)

Have an awesome day !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There's probably a good story in here somewhere

I just couldn't get through the first two pages. It was way too repetitive. We get it, she's not too pretty and not too ugly. She's going to be embarassed facing her family. Kevin's Chinese, he understands Chinese families. Keep the story moving along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Never stop writing.

Loved it.

blackdragon54blackdragon54over 7 years ago
...

Loved the story, 5 stars, but I'd like to see a continuation where we don't see her emotionally fragile. I'd like to see where this goes and how their relationship evolves where she's not on the edge of a breakdown to being in love. Great story, well written! Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved this romantic story!

I add my vote with everyone else. Please continue the story and let us see Sara blossom into her potential with her new love. I would love to read of her getting pregnant with Teddy, wow.

RTF31406RTF31406over 7 years ago

Kept getting lost in the repetiveness. Once you've told me unless there is a reason to bring it back up, say in the last page - let it be. I had to lay it down and pick it back up several times to get through it. You worked hard at writing so I felt since I chose it is owed you to read it and give you honest feedback. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved the story

Hi Chloe. I enjoyed your story. I'm pleased you put this in the First Time category rather than Interracial or I may not have read the story. Not because I have an issue with interracial relationships, I have been in an interracial relationship for 26 years. Skin colour or race matter not to me, its about holding a girl in your arms and loving her. I enjoyed the passion and hope you will continue the story detailing the learning process of the new lovers, as she is getting to know other sexual positions and how to please him. Not much was said about Teddy other than his reference to his mother and sisters, is his character going to be filled out in the next story. Overall I enjoyed the story and it had a positive effect on me, looking forward to reading more, thanx for writing, season’s greetings.

I’ll just add having read some of the feedback you received. I have read other stories on this site with bad grammar and dialogue which have made me stop reading because its hard work or the writing does not flow smoothly, but if there are minor mistakes I continue reading. Reading these stories it is about connecting and understanding the story being told, thinking and imagining, creating the scene in your mind. If readers are upset or offended by small errors, by the wrong use of “to” and “too” then their motives for reading must be questioned. Everything in life has little flaws, people, objects and stories. A well balanced person can enjoy and love without letting flaws detract from life. Too many people are happy to put others down and point out their mistakes, just let these negative remarks float away as they have little substance. Really enjoyed your story.

Steve.

KatieKay77KatieKay77over 7 years ago
Hallmark Story, X Rated, very hot

Thank you for the wonderful story. A woman discovers love and her sexuality. Well written, believable, and sensual. As always, Chloe's story paints the pictures, and always the reader into the mind of her character.

,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautifully written

You captured me at: "Kevin was as past tense as a guy could be."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice romance and love story

you developed your characters, created a good story amd wrapped it up nicely- thank you foe such a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hi Chloe, this was the first of your stories for me and I'm glad I found it. I enjoyed it and am going back to find your earlier work. 5 stars from me!

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
If you liked "Teddy Bear" I have a new story just up

Its called "The Wolf with the Red Roses" and you can find it by clicking on my userid and going to my stories. Its also in the Valentines story competition. It's a First Time story but this time I submitted it in the Mature category as its an older guy with a young chinese girl.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 7 years ago
Beautifully moving

A wonderful story. Yes, I could relate to the experience of your main character. What I also enjoyed tremendously was the well written aspects of spelling and grammar. So seldom seen and experienced on this free site. Many thanks.

Stories have natural ends... but I did wonder about what happened at the family Christmas plus when she returned to work and Keven got to see her after her "makeover". Plus, of course the effect of the new her with her work collegues etc.

Something to think about? A part Two?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Such rare detail and perspective

I always find sloppily written stories from a guys point of view with little to no backstory. This is one the rare good ones on here from a girls point of view that includes romance and feeling in the writing where as most stories are just 'She saw me in the bathroom and we fucked like bunnies'

Favorite story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

What a great story told with empathy and care. You craft a good story. Thank you. I hope to read more of yours - the pages went by quick, and I was sad to see the story end.

sissiboosissibooabout 7 years ago
Well Written

I thought your attention to detail, especially in the love scenes was well done. Thanks.

SmutolSmutolabout 7 years ago
Eye magnet

" I'm not beautiful at all. I'm skinny and my boobs are too small and my butt's non-existent and I've got a flat nose and my eyebrows are all wrong and my feet are too big and I can't do social chit-chat to save my life and I annoy everyone I work with coz I'm too smart and I don't know how to be nice about it when they're wrong and I always say the wrong thing at the wrong time and I haven't got any friends anymore coz they're all married and busy with their husbands and kids and they were never really friends anyhow," - Whoa there, where did this came from?

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 7 years agoAuthor
Eye magnet?

Oh, Sara is having a total emotional breakdown at that point and just going thru how she sees herself and all her insecurities are coming out. She's not a people person at all and she doesn't see herself as attractive at all even tho she is, but she's seeing herself thru the lense of other peoples perceptions of her over the years and it's going to take Teddy to help her see the real Sara.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very well written

The description and details were written quite well

On another note- I felt I had so much in common with Sara ...

My IMy Ialmost 7 years ago
Impressed....

Very well written. A little longer than I'm used to reading but you kept my attention. Few writers do that. I like the first person perspective, gives more insight into the character. And Sara is a very interesting character. Honest with herself, with a touch of confidence and a little twinge of self-doubt. Your insights into her mind were very well done and really breathed life into her as much as the dialogue. The sex was erotic, realistic and romantic. Teddy is one to keep. And the phone call at the end with Mom was the perfect twist to end on. Very well done.

Ramjet75Ramjet75almost 7 years ago
A very nice upturn story.

Many people in the world have been like Sara.

Glad to see someone looking to turn it around for a change.

dumdondumdonalmost 7 years ago
Thank You

A very human story. Now I have a new favorite writer. Thank you Chloe. I look forward to reading more of your work. I especially would like to compliment you on your dialog. It flows so, so naturally. Can I give you more than 5 stars?

Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

There was too much repetition, in paragraphs and words. It was also sweet and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hope for those with distorted self images

I have a step-daughter with a broken self image. She claims to be OCD, but she acts to those interacting with her as if she is partly 7-9 years old, both in actions and words.

The story resonated with me, although I'm male, because when I was younger I too had self image problems. They don't really go away unless you can look at you as an adult, not through your biased younger eyes - if you know what I mean.

I hurt at her loss of face, there are no other words for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L STORY

To anyone who thinks the story develops slowly or repeats thoughts, Sara's years of disappointment, starved self-esteem, and doubts about her desirability are not easily overcome. And cultural-familial pressures can be daunting! To have her easily morph from the young lady sitting on the bar stool to a very different view of herself, giddy with happiness, would not be realistic. But "love at first sight" is a very real thing.

A sweet guy friend confessed to walking in a room and being so drawn to a young lady, for reasons he could not explain, that his main thought was of marrying her... and he eventually did.

NetoruNetoruover 6 years ago
5 Stars for me!

Hot story! Loved every part of it. Nice build up also!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

I love that it had a good story line and not just a sex filled orgy Thank you

asianToyasianToyover 6 years ago
Super Sweet Christmas Treat

Sorry for the rhyming title but it so encapsulates my feelings. I thought the Strawberry series was great - and I still “so waiting for so lovely and talented esteemed authoress to continue so giggly and politically incorrect story” - but this one was just what I needed for this Christmas season.

From one Chinese Chick (tm) to another - I love your writing and only wish I could find a diabolical way to streal your talent.

RickshawroadRickshawroadabout 6 years ago
One of the best!

I have recently found your stories Chloe and they are amongst the best here. Arousing, but tender and passionate too with a proper story behind them. Please keep writing :)

A sequel as they come to know each other would be great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you for the beautiful story!!

Thank you for the beautiful story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love a Happy Ending

Once again you have crafted a beautiful story Chloe. Keep up your great work. Roger Hales

Handley_PageHandley_Pageabout 6 years ago
Loved it

You have a way with words that instill feelings.

And it's damned good

FurryFaceFurryFacealmost 6 years ago
A True Gem

I can always tell when a story is going to make worthwhile reading by the style of the first few paragraphs. This was very well written, and you show exceptional talent for putting together a story that is both interesting and a pleasure to read.

I get tired very quickly of any offering that launches too quickly into lots of crude and graphic sex. This story was exceptional in that the characters were developed well in the early stages and I found myself hating the 'brownnose asshole' Kevin very early on. I was half expecting to have learned that he had stood Sara up for another girl - nothing to do with work at all.

If I could criticise this at all, it would be that I felt some of the explanations and descriptions were quite repetitive, and the whole thing could have been a bit shorter. For example, stating and re-stating, over and over that Kevin was Chinese and knew how important meeting Sara's parents would be for her. But that's only my personal view, and it didn't really spoil my enjoyment of the story. Still gets 5 stars from me.

So - Thanks Chloe for a very enjoyable story.

FF.

Wkd_MaceyWkd_Maceyalmost 6 years ago
This was so good...

I've just discovered 'Chloe' and it took me three sessions to get through this story. Quite a long one (my first of yours). You had me in tears a few times I have to admit. Very touching, very moving.

I too like a happy ending and I agree with FurryFace, I expected tosspot Kevin had dumped her on Christmas Eve for another girl.

Anyway, a lovely story, very well told.

Thanks for sharing.

PS. I had to look up 'gweilo'.

MalrauxMalrauxalmost 6 years ago
A good story about finding love

The author is so good at describing loving sex and the emotions of the two involved at the time. Teddy was very likable. What woman would not love a brawny lad who can do hair and make up? But he had no problem making a commitment, a stumbling block for a lot of guys (including Kevin).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

A real second rate story.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangalmost 6 years agoAuthor
A real second rate story?

And a big hug for you too. May you find some first rate stories on Literotica soon.

ImNIndyImNIndyalmost 6 years ago
So glad to have found your stories!

I’m frustrated I cannot vote you as a Favorite Author after each deserving story. Just the stars is limiting my praise. You are emotionally gifted and it floods your prose. It also floods my pleasure appreciating your intelligent, insightful, passionate story telling. Those who know you (wish I did) are so blest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The female mind

I realize this is all fantasy, but in order to really enjoy a story there has to be a certain amount of believability. I cannot believe that a woman would go from being devastated about being dumped to full on sex, love and acceptance of a proposal all within 24 hours. Maybe raunchy revenge sex, but not this. She could have fucked him, then let the rest develop over time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
....second rate?

Don't listen to that anon although I had to suspend a little belief the story was very good just what I needed after a bit of depression creeping in. Really liked it a little sappy but sometimes that's what you need well done very vivid. And btw what a classy response to that second rate anon thanks for the story much appreciated.

dididothatdididothatover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Hi Chloe, I'm so glad I found your stories amazingly well wrtiien. Thank you xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!!

This is, without a doubt, one of my all-time favorite stories on Literotica. I'm not normally a huge fan of "insta-love" stories, but this one just worked for me. (And honestly, the haircut scene was harder to believe for me than the instant relationship. But maybe that's because I'm ultra-picky about my hair.) Teddy is a complete doll, and seeing Sara move from Kevin (who, let's face it, she already KNEW was a loser) to Teddy was sweet and didn't require too much suspension of disbelief at all. The only thing I would have liked was a little more background on Teddy - clearly he was a successful business professional, but he was a bit of a mystery character in some ways. But, I still loved the story and will be working my way through your other stories. Thanks for this one!

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the comments everyone

Really appreciate all the wonderful comments - thank you every one of you. It means a lot to me that you took that time to let me know what you thought of my little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Follow up chapter

A really good story, wished it continued with the Christmas day visit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Liquified Dragon's Breath"

I do not recall ever audibly laughing at a story in Literotica before, but that comment title quote, Chloe, caught me completely off-guard and I could not help it.

Alright, there may be some repetition at times as others have said, but that, as I saw it, fit with Sara's state of mind.

Yes, there were some spelling (or word choice: "teaming" vice "teeming") errors, some misuse of apostrophes ("gweilos" means more than one gweilo, "gweilo's" indicates that something belongs to a gweilo, and "gweilos' " - although not used here - indicates something belonging to more than one gweilo), and other assorted minor mistakes, but very few compared to so many Lit stories.

None of them either detracted or distracted from the charm and eroticism of your tale, and there were some absolutely brilliant creative phrases within that described things perfectly, and often with clever humour.

I especially enjoyed the cultural differences and viewpoints, which truly makes your stories (this being the third of yours that I have savoured - I discovered you late in life and have embarked upon a catch-up programme) stand out from the rest here.

A solid five from me.

And, yes, a sequel is mandatory.

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely story.

Arguably a little bit mawkish in part but great fun nevertheless.

Just a small irritation; the plural of gweilo does not need an apostrophe, gweilos is fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful story

Very well written. It left me with a great insight into Sara's character and her inner struggles. The transition from deep dispair to exquisite joy as the story unfolded, I found myself wondering when the bubble would burst! But it didn't. It turned out to be a great "feel good" story I couldn't put down. You're the best Chloe.

Cal59Cal59about 5 years ago
*****

Outstanding, thanks from Australia

MushyguyMushyguyalmost 5 years ago
This foreign devil liked it

I really enjoyed the characters and the story line. I have to admit that her internal dialogue makes me dizzy. With my male brain I felt like I was plugged into the internal functions of the female brain and felt overwhelmed with all the varied emotions and thoughts the female of the species can process in a nanosecond. I had to force my patience to take it in, often needing to go back an reread sections to get it all. It’s like information overload, like drinking from a fire hydrant. But I loved it. 5* from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent writing

Maybe a little heavy on the emotional side, but I'm a guy so I guess that's OK. One minor comment about the exquisitly clean grammar: I saw "too" instead of "to" a couple times.

Keep up the good work1

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Serendipity

I knew I was going to enjoy this story when I saw the word 'gweilo' (I spent several years in Hong Kong a long time ago and remember a little Cantonese). And I laughed at Sara's description of brown-nose Kevin. First story of your's I've read, Chloe, and I thoroughly enjoyed it---brilliantly written. I could feel poor Sara's pain and then her joy, Mom's surprise at daughter bringing home a gweilo. I would like to have known a bit more about Teddy (what his career was etc) but hell, can't have everything. All in all, my accidental finding of this story was serendipity.

lookbob66lookbob66over 4 years ago
The magic of Christmas

The romance and the sex were both written well. I wished for her that her thoughts of Kevin hadn't intruded so much, but of course if he hadn't completely kicked her legs out from under her, she wouldn't have vulnerable to Teddy. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Discription

OUTSTANDING. I need to log in and tell you again!

AussieGuy52AussieGuy52over 4 years ago
Just brilliant

I have read a few of your stories now and I am so impressed with your writing, such variety, with satisfying endings, humour and pathos, very sexy too where it's supposed to be.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
3224 Followers
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...