All Comments on 'Pass the Lady'

by Big Swede

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Just enough background to start and good flow of events and detail. Hope you do anaother chapter or two about Lisa and her real estate career.

Believable story too. Had a wife that got into RE about same age and family situation and the stories she told and the things I heard..... if I could write, I'd tell about them. No "pass the lady " stories but......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
good suspense

Really enjoyed the story. Good rising action all the way to the climax. Liked the way you entertwined your reactions to what your wife was doing and to the women sliding around on you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
very nice story

I liked you story a lot it is sexy with a lot of immagination i hope i will play this game one day lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Preg risk

Preg risk fucking always makes a good story! Especially when a wife is seduced into it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Pass the Lady

I really enjoy these types of stories; where both husband and wife get into it willingly, no one gets hurt and everyone enjoys themselves. Hope you'll continue the story as there's many avenues for development. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Nice story. Ends a little abruptly.

The story was well witten. Imaginative game (which I'll remember for future use), and good descriptions. But it ended a little abruptly. After all that build up, the action itself just lasted 3 paragrpahs. A little more would have been nice. Plus it would be nice to know whether the wife got the sale. :-)

- JT

techreadertechreaderover 18 years ago
High marks

Definitely a good story, but I agree; it could have been longer. Nice setup, light on the "action", and it did end rather abruptly. And I agree with other commenters that the story would have been improved with an "epilogue" of some kind, giving the next morning's reactions. And I do want to know; did she get the sale? :-)

NucleusNucleusover 17 years ago
Gosh

An insanity play. And it can proceed unfavorably for lisas man, if she shouldt be pregnant. I don't found, that the story ends abruptly. Stylistic an outstanding idea. The suspense is growing in every readers fantasy.

Thanks for that good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Got me horny

Great story - like the way the fucking starts by accident. Would love to watch my wife take part in this game...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
rip off

ripped off plot, lousy grammar and spelling. Terrible math. Started off with ten - 6 guys and three wives, then added women as he went along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Its always the husband that is surprised his wife

is a slut but wont let him have anything he wants. What do you do with a wife that fucks around bareback and takes strangers cum. You divorce her immediately and dont ever touch the medical risk again. Some people are stupid but others are just ignorant. Hey dont know the difference look them up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What do you call a person that fucks for sales?

A common whore!

freeandeasyfreeandeasyalmost 14 years ago
loved it

great game and loved the wife being used like that ... very well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOT!

Watching my fiance getting fucked is an amazing fantasy. I hope one day I'll be able to actually see this happen! She is so hot and adorable, I would love to see her enjoy herself and not worry about me, even though I'll be watchhing!

pumkenpumkenover 13 years ago
Loved it

Short and hot, hot, hot! What a great fantasy I have now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not bad

This did not suck! Not my flavor but well written.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Didn't like it.

And, "She is 36 years old but has the body of a 25 year old" is BS. Therefore, I gave it a lower rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hot story!

great story..very hot..could have gone for longer but a+ ;)

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Hot if you buy the premise...

But I found the premise a lot difficult to accept. I don't think Sweetie, as described, would 'switch over' that quickly. I also don't see a party where a bunch of people don't seem to know anybody, but would know and quickly participate in a 'game' such as this! I also concur with Anon that the writing mechanics sucked swamp water, and the math was worse on counting women (and 'other' people!)

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Liar! Liar!

You must think that the people who read these stories are stupid! Give us some credit, man! Going to party where you know noone? A wife taking her clothes off in a bizarre game called pass the lady? Your wife being fucked on the floor for everyone to see? Come on, dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank you

well i liked it a lot it got me stroking my cock while reading so top marks from me , and more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it happened to me!

At a office party the guys played pass the secretary with me...willingsecretary@aol.com...this story brought back memories of a dozen cocks,loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sloppy seconds lover

would love to see my wife get fucked by so many guys I know she would love it as she tells me when we are having sex, I would lick her pussy clean afterwards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story

Liked this a whole lot better than the typical cuck stories... At least hubby got laid too. Nice fantasy but not likely to happen in reality.

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaalmost 10 years ago
Good story

I liked the concept of the story but the execution wasn't quite there.

A little too by the numbers.

I did this, she did that. Then I did that and she did this.

Over all though, not bad.

Keep writting.

PymGordon777PymGordon777over 9 years ago
Good story, but...

100% agree with KevinandNina

There is too little tension growing.

Especially I don't like the way the guy finds that his wife is being fucked: there is non climax.

That said, the idea is very good.

- GP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
a good licking goes a LONG way

The next step in the game should be for the guys to lick the pussies full of cum. That would be more fun. I love licking cum from a well fucked pussy while my wife watches. O

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Big Swede

Mr. Big Swede writes good stories. He gets your own imagination working.

mattx242mattx242over 8 years ago
love it

I love this one. The layout has it that the wife lets the cheating happen, however because of it the husband gets lucky, and it is all told from his view. I also like that there is a girl that is totally not the focus or a main character. however when she does get introduced to us in half a paragraph she is a key person, and starts the fun.

very nice pace and story length. would love another like it or a squeal. thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow,

what puke!

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
There Goes That Marriage!

- Hot story! Now that Lisa has crossed over the line into sucking and fucking other guys,her business should take off! To finalize she'll now offer a blowjob and a fuck to seal the deal.

- It also appears that their children will have a new sibling soon although their daddy won't be the father.

- The possibilities are endless ! For example,when Lisa goes to Parent-Teacher Conferences at her young kids' school,she can blow the principal and teacher to improve the kids' grades!

- Yep,this story really gets my imagination going wild. None it good for the marriage or the family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Got a Good job

And lost a marriage... Great Trade for your future.

plsplsxxplsplsxxalmost 8 years ago
Love the game going out of control!

this was a hot story, love how the hubby narrator bounces between being entranced by his wife going wild, the arrival of Cindy onto his lap and the general orgy action. Top quality imagination by the writer = top quality erection by the reader...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It happened to me

Loved the story

My wife Christine and I were at a party and as I finished up fucking the hosts wife,my darling Christine finished up with a cock in each hand one in her mouth and the hosts 8 inch monster deep in her ravaged pussy.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Never heard of this game.

But I'll keep it in mind at our next shindig. :o)

Did you invent this game? If so kudos to you.

SynnermanSynnermanover 7 years ago

Anonymous can be a real boor. No problem for the family just because Lisa got her pussy well filled. Don't we all know about the morning after pill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hot story; loved it.

There are some inconsistencies with Lisa's clothing (she never loses her shirt, but loses her bra twice). Also, the rules don't quite line up: if every woman on a lap gets an article of clothing removed, and there are more laps than women, how does every woman not end up naked at the same time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story, please proof read

Great read, got me sooo hard.

But there are spelling mistakes, typos, things that happen twice.

Maybe naming the characters would help too. You have "the host" and "the guy who suggested the game" when it was the host who suggested it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nonsense, pathetic, low context and wimp story.

1* for this crap.

In fact the author is more interested in describing the big cock, the big load, sloppy seconds, lick cum out of wife's STD cunt. So it gives the perception the author wants to suck a cock than pussy....so it seems the author is a gay pretending he's a husband!.....this is so pathetic.....and the writer is quite afraid as he doesn't allow to score his stories!....this is so wimp!.....what kind of cower man is this author?

Perhaps the author may have better chance to publish his stories in the T&C and/or Gay session. LW readers don't appreciate wimp, cuckold / gay with that kind of pathetic stories.

1* for this lame and garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot arousing stories > high-minded literature

This was a hot arousing story, and since that’s what I come to Literotica for, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Worth the read.

Great idea. Delivery good. Yep inconsistencies. Would like to know more of the characters and names. Scope for more tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wife?

I get a kick out of you guys pretending to write a wife story but in reality it all about you. You used "I" about 200 times. Gave it a 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! To offset the asshole of lIT! dearr annony!

this fool reads every LW storiess on here and bitches about them all. Guess they remind him to much of his dead ex wife and what she did to you!

coyote4coyote4almost 6 years ago
mounting nirvana!

I *love* the bit where the host "mount[s the wife]...missionary style" more than any story ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Broken Home

Kids suffer as mom becomes a cheating slut leading to a divorce. Very few truly happy marriages in most of the LW stories on Literotica! This is just another example.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
PASS THAT PIECE PIPE

while the hatchet is getting buried internally, TK U MLJ LV NV

mtnspiritmtnspiritover 4 years ago
absolutely my favorite story

This has it all!

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 4 years ago

Not sure how I missed this story, but I'm glad I finally caught up to it!

fifteen16fifteen16almost 4 years ago
Before

Have read before but a nice fun story to return to. Am surprised that no other writer has followed this up. With a next day discussion of inner turmoil and where do they go from here, after all she has done it once, what about the next client.

col_lovercol_loverover 3 years ago
it was just a 5 *****

Put more time into a story and it will be a solid 5

boraddaboraddaover 3 years ago

How I have missed this story, played this type of game several times at parties that me and wife have been invited to.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 3 years ago
Well Done

The background was short but fleshed out some of the details. Loved how the game started and how our two protagonists felt drawn to the game for different reasons. The husband drawn by the DD's and his wife Lisa drawn by the chance to interact with new people and be a good sport. In short order the clothes start flying off and the happy couple are each enjoying a nice romp with others. His wife Lisa goes in the whole hog and is soon on the floor being soundly fucked by the host after enjoying a spitroast with two of the men. Lisa enjoys a second pounding while her husband looks on. Hopefully, they have an opportunity to engage in this game at future parties and make new friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Seeing as how the story was written in 2004 seems unlikely to get Ch 2. That's to bad a talk the next morning could have been interesting also is she knocked up or did she get to the pharmacy in time. Either way her attitude towards sex with her husband would have to change, I feel he would insist on it.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Big Swede

Big Swede got hung , by Clint Eastwood, for the crime of writing this garbage.

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

This was a dumb male fantasy. And it should have been titled "Pass the STD."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot story that makes me realize that I want my wife to play this game too. It would be so hot to see her getting fucked by several guys as my cock was being milked by another hot wife. The best part would be licking her pussy tasting all the cum then fucking her myself.O

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Shitty writing. It takes 10 paragraphs to even learn the wife's NAME. The number of women changes too.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

I loved the story and gave it 5 stars. I wonder now what the ride home would be like with Lisa and her hubby. This party became a sex party at the end. He fucked Cindy while Lisa was fucked by two different men. The host came inside Lisa's unprotected pussy. Will she get pregnant? Will the hubby be OK with his wife fucking other men at these parties which were supposed to be helping her sell more homes? Will he go along with this wife swapping parties or will he talk to his wife about it. Is he OK with this swapping lifestyle. Hmmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You mean it all started innocently when your now ex-wife got a job...

Yep, real estate sales turns every woman into a whore. Just like actresses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lisa eventually got the sale after the host insisted on dozens of private viewings. Sometimes his favorite escort Cindy, who he passes off as his wife was there, sometimes his sons, sometimes his lawyers, sometimes his business associates, sometimes the other guest from the party. Lisa learned what was required to get a sale and became the top realtor in the area.

There were other parties, and occasionally Lisa's hubby got some strange, but Lisa never failed to get multiple dicks. Then there were the parties he was invited to. And the 'Girls Nite Out'. Lisa was even initiating sex with hubby now, but he could tell it must have been out of guilt, as she never came with him, despite faking it like a porn star. She did love him and felt bad, so when she had to train new lady realtors she get them drunk and let hubby fuck them. It worked out nice as she recruited her friends and his buddies wives. She surprised him when she recruited both her sister in law and his. She really shocked when she recruited his sistrers and oldest niece. He nearly died when he overheard his wife answering realtor questions and offering encouragement to his 56 year old mother.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

Loved it, must try that game

Anna

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And then they all contracted a serious STD and couldn't perform any more the business went bust and they all lost their homes

What a jolly evening

lickitwelllickitwellover 1 year ago

i wanna play and then clean the lady kissing on their beat up puffy red ozzzing pussies gently sucking and slurping their creamy pussy

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

fun sexy story, but in reality, she wouldn't do that unless she and hubby had had some fantasy discussions which led her to believe he would be OK/turned on about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this story -- had all the elements I enjoy, e.g., "first-time," multiple partners, and even anal-- wish I could take my wife to a party like that! 5 STARS!

Jlyn1Jlyn1over 1 year ago

That's it.No way need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My boyfriend at the time was having his buddies over to watch football. He ask me if I would server drinks and food. I said I would he pick out my outfit from me to wear. It was my almost see thru thong and bra that hardly covers nips. Told me to were that . I said I should just be naked. He said maybe the second half u will be. He told me if the guys want shots I was to sit on there laps and put the shot glass between my tits and have them take from there. Before half time I was topless and all the guys sucked on my tits. I was so horny feeling there cocks rub against my ass and them sucking my tits. I took off my thong and told the guys I fuck each of them . There was 12 guys plus my bf. They all fucked my pussy and mouth and ass. By season end it was a weekly thing. Sometimes there was more guys or different ones I never met before. I love it. I'm truly a slut and proud of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. We used to play "pass the pussy" in my friend's jacuzzi on Friday nights and my wife was very popular. Usually fucked by 2 or 3 guys, but sometimes more. One night she was fucked by 8 guys, including me, a few times in all her holes. She loved it

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY:

"... She is 36 years old but has the body of a 25 year old, 36C firm tits and nice thin waste that she works hard to stay firm. Her hips are a bit larger than when she was in her 20s and we married but still very nice at 36” and very firm. She loves to get attention from men, don’t all women. She is a bit of a flirt but very subtle and certainly not sluty in her demeanor. Still, I was surprised at how low cut the dress was that she picked out and that it only barely covered her ass..."

A five star story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

SPOILER ALERT!

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY:

"... The thought of a stranger knocking up my wife drove me to a deeper and more intense orgasm than I had ever had. I was shocked at how intense it was..."

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5) ❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved thos story, gave you 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How my ex wife became a single mother by a turd libtard

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Super erotic story. Nothing like watching your wife letting herself be taken by her lust in a group setting. Good slut

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really good story! I would love to take my wife to a party like that. Wow, this story is hot. I want to pass my lady and watch her fuck another man.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love this

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What happened next?

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit4 months ago

Just love those party games

Anna

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just ... what happened next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very hot!! I can only my wife has this opportunity to do this to me one day!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I loved it and am looking forward to seeing a part 2 please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous