All Comments on 'My Sex Slave'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HamsterHamsterover 7 years ago
Adolescent

Even though I did look at your profile, I had to comment that this was one of the more adolescent stories I have read in a long time. You can do better than this.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I just thought it was more funny than anything. Bad humor, I guess.

publiusiipubliusiiover 7 years ago
agreed

have to agree with hamster it was a rather juvenile story it lacked in both depth and imagination

SinfuLeeSinfuLeeover 7 years ago
Yes

I enjoyed reading your story. I wish it were a longer story and maybe a couple more sexy adventures. Great twist at the end. Thanks for an entertaining read.

animal99animal99about 7 years ago

I can see why people thought it was juvenile, in this age of feminism and political correctness - You kind of jumped into the "SEX" things a little too fast.

But I can see that what you intended to do was write a funny story about how a guy thought he could actually turn his girlfriend into a sex slave only to realize later she was willing to do those things without his hypnotic suggestions... or that she was never really under his "control".

The only criticism I'd give you is that you need to work on building up the "drama"... so that the ending would actually be funny, in comparison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked it.

Kind of a double reverse - He thought he was tricking her, but she actually tricked him.

ccs29745ccs29745over 6 years ago
Liked it as well

Love the ending, not a bad story at all.

motifxf8motifxf8over 4 years ago
Worth a rewrite

You probably intended it to be just a short, sweet little joke punch line ending. But it could really be expanded with her character coming through (and hotter!), setting up a better payoff at the end. But it did make me chuckle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good story- love the surprise ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet and short

It could be expanded..the ending is wide..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disappointing

So it was a mind control story with no mind control. It would have been better if it was told from Sherry's POV and she was conflicted about keeping up the pretence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous