All Comments on 'Keeping a Kitsune Ch. 01'

by TehCorinthian

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You male lead is a grade a asshole. Like a redneck douche who kills for fun. Would love it if Kylie and Chiyo rode off into the sunset and left his misogynistic ass in the dirt. Justifying abuse by saying kitsune are not human is pathetic.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 7 years ago
I like it

I have read the first and second chapters of this series and thoroughly enjoyed them. It is well written, keeps the attention and made me horny. I like the flawed anti hero, at least he gives lot of orgasms!

TehCorinthianTehCorinthianover 7 years agoAuthor
Yep

I 100% agree that Jason is an asshole. He obviously doesn't think of himself as one; very few of us are the bad guys in our own heads. It's interesting trying to write him, especially in the future chapters as he comes to grips with the fact that he's an asshole. Chiyo's also a very tough character for me to write, since I have to balance wanting her to be engaged in her own destiny while not having her do something out of character. Her sticking up for herself at the very end of the story is a big first step for her. I'm very curious to see people's response on how well I do with both of them going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE

MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMROEMORE MMOOOAAR!!!!

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutover 7 years ago
awesome

The last four sentences were worth the 5*. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
screw kylie

I hate it when the MC loses control.

Also cuckoldry is stupid, the main point about having a virgin kitsune is that she's unspoilt & you get to keep her to yourself.

I only see this story going downhill until Jason regains the pearl & sufficiently punishes Kylie, hopefully through enslavement, interlopers are the worse; even though I disapprove of Jason, he's still the MC, this sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story until the terrible ending

I loved your shadow doctor series and am eagerly awaiting the next installment. In the meantime i thought I'd read your other writing. I thought poaching kitsune gave the story some promise and then the start of this first chapter was good.

It all got spoiled in the last few lines. They make no sense. They are out of character with the participants... Its the first time I've read a story until a point were it got so bad that i had to stop reading for a while then come back to see if you had managed to salvage it in the last few lines. The answer was sadly no.

I dont want to read the following chapter but i shall endure it to see if things get resolved.

Your work on Shadow doctor is better constructed and i hope that your future works follow that same vein.

Your writing is good. I just cant appreciate this story now. He has no control over her without the pearl so this story is mute.

shyintxshyintxalmost 7 years ago

Sorry but I agree with Griffin the last four sentences made me want to jump for joy, Maybe because I am a woman but anytime the victim in an non-consent story (and this is a non-consent even if it is nonhuman) can get back at her attacker and hopefully he learns from it just makes me want to read the story more.

TehCorinthianTehCorinthianalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter ending

Hey, fun to see some fresh comments/new readers. I don't know if my opinion really matters that much, but as the author I'm definitely on the side of cheering when Jason goes down twitching.

My kinks pretty mostly revolve around dominance and non-consent, so I tend to write dark fantasies and put my female characters through a fair bit of suffering. But I'm always rooting for them. Sometimes they have to scratch and claw for tiny victories, but it's nice to occasionally just put a ton of volts into the asshole (and maybe shock him into a realization of what he's done).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes.

This reads like Neal Stephenson and I like it. Rides the sweet line of enough character to be enjoyable with not so much development to get in the way of the sex. Also appreciate strong, knowledgeable female character cameo in my submissive fantasies. True story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4/5

the whole shock gun scene is kinda ridicules and dumb, but the rest was good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

ridicules

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous