All Comments on 'Seven Year Scratch'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 7 years ago
No self-esteem in a man just makes me sick

Sorry but it's not even worth the time commenting on this crap. Your writing ability seems ok but subject material just makes me scream!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ugh

something is genuinely wrong with the man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you are to blame.

these stories stoke the fires of hatred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
really stupid husband

He should be out... dump the slut. Not pay for Barry's freaking kid. Plenty of single women out there. Author seems to be obsessed with black being superior. I kept waiting for the husband to wake up or have some sort of strength....but same cuck crap.

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 7 years ago
WTF

And you're still with her... Can say being used?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the itching and scratching!

Well written with a nice plot and erotic action. April and Lou are both flawed, but they deserve each other and their interaction with Barry is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Do pigs fly in your world?

"Whenever people – family, friends, or even strangers – mention little Amanda's Negro features I always pretend to have never noticed"

Really? Neither your parents or your wives parents would accept such an inane comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love your style

Glad to see you return to Literotica. I have read your entire library. I enjoy that you don't get hung up on perceived reality but just let the ideas flow. I will admit that while I am reading I am thinking it should go down different paths. To me the quality of your work is in how it spurs the reader to think and evaluate on their own, not have it laid out in front of them.

Can't wait for the next story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good read

Lenard and Norbert, I gave the story a 5. I liked it better than the stories than those that you two wrote.

reader_literoticareader_literoticaover 7 years ago
The story doesn't excite at all

Your most boring story. Please write long stories more various sex with BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Niggar Fucker

Well another fucked up story of cuckerie doodle doo. Man she played you like a violin, and you sang right along with the bullshit without as much as a peep against it.

What a fucked up looser you must be

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

he cant get her pregnant because he has no balls

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
End of....

the white race, as celebrated by white women.

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 7 years agoAuthor
Votes & comments please

In the first 7 days this story got 12,000 views and 20 favorites, but the score is low and most of the comments were negative. That's okay. For the haters, it's just a story. But, before I write another one, I would ask people who did like it to take two seconds to vote it up. Thanks for reading!

cadillacjoe31cadillacjoe31over 7 years ago
Cuckolds dream

Excellent dick stiffening tale very deserving another detailed chapter in their life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WITHOUT A MOMENT OF REMORSE...

I'm a Black male and it disgusted even me. I found myself rooting for him I think...just as a man to somehow redeem SOME integrity. She lied to him over and over and he slowly faded into pastels. I guess this was really a story about how one woman successfully swindled her loving husband out of everything she wanted...without a moment of remorse. Oh, by the way the story was superbly crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What the author left out;

Meanwhile, behind the scenes, our "hero" puts a second mortgage on the house, withdraws all of the equity they've built up in it over the year following his discovery, so that when the day comes that she gives him the boot, he walks away with all the cash, leaving her with all the debt she's earned by not honoring him in their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
CUCKOLD AUTHOR

Without a doubt the author of this story is telling about his own life and marriage.I feel sorry for him having to live each day as a lie. While his wife keeps squirting out poor helpless zebras.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well...

I'm sorry to tell you this penPal but it's more than just a story. It's a reflection of your thoughts and desires, and if you want to fantasize about sucking a BBC, or being a woman getting some BBC that's OK. And yes it is IR because there is a white woman and a black man so you have every right to post it in this category, but if you want a better response from your readers you should placed it in the fetish category which is where it clearly belongs. I didn't vote, but it doesn't look like I need to, because you should have gotten the message.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The Mirror

Thanks Pen Pal, its as though you are watching my relationship with my wife, and her cheating behind my back with her co worker, unlike April my wife also got a few tatts, declaring her feeling for her lover, as well as nipple rings mine had three children with her black lover , I have done a lot of baby sitting over the years, whilst they have been out clubbing.

The both use the master bedroom, Great insight

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
EVERY STORY

Is the same racist shite. Try to prove you have a real imagination

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 7 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous "Every Story"

First, "shit" is spelled s-h-i-t.

Secondly, the category title "Interracial" should be a clue that these stories have a certain racial theme. You should spare yourself the aggravation and stop reading them now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HAHA! That was HORRIBLE!

Another willing cuckold gets his sloppy seconds, raises another man's children and lets his wife push him around in his wheelchair. Since he has no spine, he can't walk. At least he can get the sympathetic looks from everyone when they see him in the wheelchair, his white wife and his black kids. I bet his Mother and Father are SO proud of their cuckold son and his cheating slut wife that has no real love or respect for him. Poppy? I bet the kid calls him Mr. Wimp behind his back. When she asks why she's black and Daddy is white, what does slutty mommy tell her? This was a tale of betrayal and gutlessness. I wonder how many diseases he has that his wife has passed along to him? Never write again. This was garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Should have cut off the fuckers dick and fed it to his slut cheating wife.

What a fucked up family.

Good story though, I could picture my self killing them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why not get that BBC too, You White Cucksucker

Barry better face and Butt fuck da White Boy. If my White Bitch Starts acting up, i just fuck her White Cracka Boy. She trained him and she loves to make him serve the superior Black Man who took her away from his White Punk ass. He really lives my dick. We are afraid he gon run away, and fag out, but for now, he is our Resident oral Slave. Its so much fun, these White Boys are just Lil Bitches for superior Black Men. They make excellent ass eaters, really get into it n shit. I love when he eat my black ass whilst i fuck his Bitch

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
Invite Them on A Cruise

When the Ship is in International Waters Barry disappeared (shark food) Then Take the Slag (thats S L A G) and sell her to a Latin American Whore House Problem Solved ! Then find a decent woman who wont cheat! Again if this one cheats Deja vu Try again If the Third cheats Hubby Jumps over board! Story is OK ★★★★ WOOF!

deerhunter00deerhunter00about 6 years ago
Very nice

Would like to see another installment to continue this story and most of the other stories too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Vomit Inducing Cuck Crap!

You must have written this steaming pile of shit just to piss of anyone who isn't a twisted ,sick wimp! Kept waiting for the putrid cuck to display a pair of balls but the story just kept getting worse and worse! ~ What's next,Wimpy blowing Barry,licking his asshole,and having that BBC driven up the Hersey Highway?! One of the most disgusting stories I've read on Literotica!!!

PenPal2001PenPal2001almost 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous "Vomit Inducing..."

At any point you could have stopped reading the story, but you actually liked it too much to stop. By the way, I don't care for your Hershey Highway idea. You'll have to write your own story if you want to go down that road, so to speak.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

It's Me Again!......A Few People Here Are Asking For You To Please Write More To This Story?....Put My Name To The List. ...This Would Be Great!....Thanks WOOF! See Ya!

Fabio1972Fabio1972over 5 years ago
Loved this Sory.....

This is one of most well written and hot piece of erotic literature! There is everything here love, cheating, forgiveness, female emancipation, personages psychological descriptions, personages emotions and sensations!

Loved April personage, she interpretes the nowadays beautiful, sophisticate and realised woman, who is integrated at work and in the society.

April is a bright and open minded girl, she wants and deserves to be happy!

Please readers and criticers just realise we are any longer in Middle Age....yes she cheats her husband, because she is conquered and seduced by Barry!

Barry is the classic skilled seducer and conqueror type.

Love the fact he is black, because he represents and interprets the Black Race Sexual and Sensual Power!

Yes i know many readers feel sorry and sympathize for poor April husband but have to realise that Lou cannot please in bed his wife as Barry does and mostly cannot plant a life in her belly due to his weak sperm cells, which are devoured by April vagina pH! Barry more powerful sperm cells accomplished their goal and duty, even aided by his longer and better working penis!

In aother words here we have a BETTER and MORE POWERFUL man under different aspects, who is Barry!

And how latin said recites "Ubi major minor cessat"!

Lou is destinated since the beginning to capitulate in front to this more powerful and well endowed man under different aspects!

And he morally and fairly capitulates!

Lou is humiliated by the Destiny and by his minor male equipment , he must accept and live with it!

It is just Life and those things happen just this way!

I desire to congratulate with the author for the phisical description of April huge belly who screws in bed with Barry.....simply wonderful as "seen" by her husband eyes!

He just visualize it and has to accept it....a Better Man seduced and conquered his wife and got her mother in the most natural way!

Highest votes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful story....

Re read several times to judge it properly....and found it is a definitively great story!

It is just life and those things truly happen in real life!

Congratulations to the author!

I loved how he described and depicted psychologically all the characters!

Loved Barry personage....he was just a superior man, on several sides not only sexually...he just seduced and conquered a married white girl....guys try to accept and live with it!

Morally Barry is not regrattable...he just seduced a white woman he liked and fell in love with her!

As also April is not! She was a white married woman who fell and was conquered by another man...and this man appeared to be black....real possibility!

Yes the poor husband experienced humiliation, being cheated by his wife!

As regards April pregnancy i find it ethic....her husband could not ever get pregnant in more than seven marriage years!

So ethically April deserved to get mother!

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkover 5 years ago
NO Cuck Warning

Gave it 1 star due to no Cuck warning.

Fabio1972Fabio1972over 5 years ago
Readers please read carefully this story.....

because you will find out that here we have a married woman who got seduced by a colleague of her.

Then it appears that this guy is black.

Yes the wife cheats her husband, it happens frequently in life!

I think that author pictured extremely well his characters....they are just realistic and likely, all of them!

I do not judge ethically April, she admitted her betrayal and at the same time admitted she did not want to end her relationship with Barry!

First she told her husband that she only loved him and with Barry was just sex but....unfortunately for her husband it was not true.....his wife fell in love with Barry!

Husband here could ask her separation but he did not....

Folks do not forget that husband in more than seven years was not able to get his wife pregnant and was only his fault!

Barry here won twice because he not only seduced April but he got her mother not once but twice!

Those who criticize the Author are just bigots...this is Life!

Those who criticize the Author because Barry was black are just racists....this is Life!

Biologically Barry got April pregnant because he is better well endowed and has more powerful sperm cells!

Congratulations to PenPal! Liked very much the Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rubbish

I’m sickened by this story. April is a self centred cheating slut and her cuckold husband is pathetic. I’m sure Barry screws around. A better ending would be that he contracted syphillis and shared it around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOULD HAVE APPRECIATED A WARNING...

that this was a bullshit faggot story. can't begin to tell you how much I hate faggots who get off on having their wives fucking other guys. No real love in those situations, no respect or consideration of anything other than oneself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it....

Loved April character....she was the real winner!

Agree with those who said in this story we can see Female Emancipation and Equity!

Lou personality evaporated in front of April one.

Lou destiny was to capitulate in front of Barry, those situations happen frequently in life!

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Could have been a good story but ended a standard wimpy cuckold husband walked over by a really shitty wife. Where she said she loved Barry almost as much as her husband should have been when he dumped her cheating ass. Barry gets off easy he gets to fuck her make babies with her and hubby gets to raise the bastard kids and pay for them. Not realistic. Sorry 1 *

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 5 years agoAuthor
@timriv You're right!

In real life, cheating wives often find themselves divorced, and that does happen in some of my stories. But most readers in this genre enjoy the fantasy of wives who take black lovers and husbands who allow it. Thanks for reading, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Realistic Story

I think in real life those circumstances can truly occur i mean husbands who are cheated and decide not to divorce!

Fabio1972Fabio1972over 5 years ago
Ethic....

Wanted to congratulate with the author, find this story ethic and not racially biased!

Moreover realistic, it happens in real life that wives can get pregnant by their lovers, in this case we have a Black Lover!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
vile

colour is irrelevant. mutual respect is not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cucky BULLSHIT! Boys will be boys and don't easily share their toys!

I hated it no matter HOW happy you wanted to make it! Two stars because 1-star gets deleted! I came to this story via BTB and this is no btb story because nobody gets burned! TRASH of the first water! Kak we say in South Africa!

HogwallopHogwallopover 4 years ago
Great work

You are a master of deadpan and understatement, Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You cant really think that would really happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible ending!!

Destro97Destro97over 2 years ago

Hate to be that guy but it I truly only a one star story her motivation for cheating is my daddy was racist well boo hoo that don’t give you a right to spread your legs and cheat and disrespect your husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story! Loved it all, especially the ending!

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Nicely written, but this is a simple cuck story. The story was interesting because I was expecting that Lou would finally act like a man. That he did not made the story a disappointment not only because of the result, but also the story became boring when one realized that Lou was a worthless wimp who surrendered without any fight.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker606 months ago

No. Makes me want to hurl. Cuck beyond belief. Fuckin gross. I need to wash my brain now. Disgusting on a grand scale.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The husband is a cum sucking faggot, queer, girly boy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
1381 Followers
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...