All Comments on 'Black Sheep Pt. 04'

by Alyxa

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She better go get him back....

Damn this is so sad but good attempt same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Henry's relationship with Ishtar began with lies. Feelings crept up in both of them for each other. Someone new came into the picture, Christopher, his brother, but with a different personality. She carried an itch for Henry for years. He sated her desires, but he lied about who he was. Christopher pleases her analytical mind.

My situation is similar. Except they are not brothers. They represent a part of me that desires more. Where one leaves off the other has that enhanced quality. No good can ever come of it. Chaos and regrets only comes from such a craving to see them in the same room. The desire of love for and from them is real. My choice will cause hurt for everyone including myself. I brought this on myself.

_Mellyy_Mellyyover 7 years ago

This story stresses me only in the fact of I don't know who I want her with. I think she loves the both but I think the love for Henry is stronger and you can tell how much her really loves her regardless of his mistakes. But Chrissy is a safer option that makes her happy as well. I just, i don't know, im excited to see where you will go with Ishtar's story. I'm loving it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One request:

When will you update this? I'm sitting and rocking on my hands waiting for the conclusion. Please don't be like others and leave us waiting for years.

AlyxaAlyxaover 7 years agoAuthor
Part 5

Hey.

Don't worry. There will definitely be a part 5. I've already started on it, so it should be here soon. There's just a lot to work through and I've got quite a lot going on in my life right now. But again, don't worry, I plan on finishing this and then starting another series that I've already mapped all the way to the end. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Come on!

She loves Henry, people!

She is in love with Henry.

Might love Chrissy.

But Henry is the leading man here.

AlyxaAlyxaabout 7 years agoAuthor
Next Part

Hey there.

For those who care, sorry Part 5 hasn't come through yet. I haven't forgotten and I fully intend to the series. It's just that much like Ishtar, I'm working on my thesis so I don't have much free time. I just thought I should let those who are waiting know. Thanks for the patience.

Much love,

Alyxa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you Alyxa!

I read this series a few months ago and I was hooked! You're a great writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous