All Comments on 'BCW Pt. 02: War Games'

by litcalurker1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MTL17MTL17over 7 years ago

Great second chapter. Sasha Banks is easily my current favourite so I'm thrilled to see her included this, especially as a bottom. Hope to see more of her in this series.

I'm a little disappointed the sex is no longer being recorded, and the humiliation of the first chapter has been decreased overall, but it certainly makes these kind of stories easier to post and I do kind of like the idea that the WWE girls came to this arrangement. I'm interested in giving the very end whether that they'll found out or not.

Also liked the taunting that was there, but wish there was more of it. Maybe have the top/tops get carried away next time, and maybe one of the bottoms can get really into it and the other doesn't? Also now they're not been filmed how about the winners take a picture of the losers' gaping butt holes or their back holes being stretched mid-fuck to emphasise the humiliation? Or making the losers kiss the winners feet?

I'm curious whether Becky is going to get some revenge in the next chapter, or sometime down the road, or if all this submission is going to get to her and she'll end up begging to be AJ's permanent bitch. Or maybe you could have the next chapter focus on someone completely different. Whatever the case I'm very interested to see what happens next. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is incredible, you have a talent for finding both a unique voice for the wrestlers and also an imagination for a world where they all agree to this sexy bargain. And you don't compromise their established style, as in, what we've previously observed of Lita or Banks or Lynch, in pursuit of your super stories. Keep them up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

There aren't nearly enough wrestling fanfictions on this site and the ones that are posted are either not very good or few and far between. This was great, looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlitcalurker1@litcalurker1
63 Followers
I welcome all criticism, as I've always been much more left-brain than right brain. I mainly enjoy lesbian and shower stories, among others.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES