All Comments on 'Heather Falls in Love Pt. 08'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
as always

very well written, I liked the parts where all the old friends are coming to the wedding, and I am sure the girls party will be something else can't wait to read that part

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for jenorma

I have just submitted the concluding Pt. 09 covering the hen night and actual wedding. It should be viewable in a couple of day's time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How in the hell do you even get any likes??

You write some of the worst porn-y garbage! Your prose is extremely boring and played out. I tried to give you a chance, but I'll be avoiding anything with your name attached in the future.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

I'm sorry you don't like my free-to-read work. I am also sorry you have hidden behind "anonymous" . . . I really would like to read some of your offerings to see how you think porn and prose should be written.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
To all trolls

From the recent Literotica adjustment in scorings I assume the "anonymous" posting was aimed to hurt everyone. Please accept my apologies for reacting aggressively (everyone else, I mean!). For the record, I really do appreciate all feedback and voting (positive or not!!). Believe it or not, I even try to change my writing to oblige (some of) the suggestions I get.

Thank you to all genuine posters. I will always reply to every single one. And I will always be grateful for anything you have to say. Get into two-way correspondence! You know you want to!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hmm...

Some people are an absolute ass.

I've thoroughly enjoyed every story/series about Heather. Due to your writing and in depth style. I'm looking forward to reading your other stories and series after part 9 of HFIL

A little devastated to have it end to be honest.

xo

P.s.

Never apologise about getting a little gruff regarding hateful negative comments.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Anonymous

Thank you for your comments and for enjoyng my stories.

A one-off about Heather during her final year at uni will be submitted soon. That will be followed by a 2 or 3 part series about her life immediately after her extended gap year. Then a couple more one-offs.There is a lot more to come from her yet!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous