All Comments on 'His Girl Wont... I Take Her Place'

by ReggieJones89

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
Delicious

That is what friends are for. I've got some married friends that have very active sex lives with their wives; however, when they just want a blow job, they know I am the friend to call. One guy even has me go down on his friends or co-workers, I expect they buy him a coffee or a beer as a thank you. I have never met these guys; but, always eager to drain them.

63lsmith63lsmithover 7 years ago
NICE

I could be that kind of friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun story

Often MMF sex lead to the guys doing more than they thought. It turns out to be a good thing.

fly1056fly1056over 7 years ago
tasteful

Wow, that was an incredible story, loved it. It is an inspiration for me be more accommodating to my married best friend....

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 7 years ago
hot story

I could be a friend like that but I would lick and suck them both... when I say take her place I mean in all ways, in both hiles and more.. licking and sucking her while she is being fucked.. and while eating her sweet pussy I would waggle my ass and let him get hot snd just mount and fuck me.. if they would want me to dress sexy for them then I would.. she could help me dress and do makeup she does hers and we could ecplore her bi side as she has been hinting at..

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
I'm not a cum slut, but ...

Really I'm not, butt I didn't turn away from my first 'opportunity' ... Nor the second ... You have the right situation with a still smiling, still close friend didn't turn his back on his friend, but maybe he will in the next episode. Tony C in N TX

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961about 7 years ago

That brings back memories. During high school I was riding around with my best friend who was having troubles with his girlfriend. I can remember to this day thinking, "whatever she does, I can do for you". Those words never came out of my mind as I was scared that he would think that I was gay, not something you wanted to be labeled as in a small town in Illinois in the late 70's. I still think about what might have happened if I would have told him what I was thinking.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Hot story!

That reminds me of I time when I was.in college and riding around on the back roads drinking a beer. We had stopped to pee and just sat there talking afterwards. As we sat there talking parked.on the side of the road I got this sudden urge to suck my best friends cock. I really wanted too so bad as I looked into his eyes as we talked. For a few minutes I felt like there was a real connection between us and I almost reached for his crotch. But at.the last moment I chickened out because I was afraid of losing my best friend. I sure wanted to suck his cock at that moment and still wonder if he would have let me if I had tried.

parker3522parker3522about 6 years ago
In Life I've Found.....

In life, I've found, the things I regret are not of what I've done, but of what I didn't do.

If you have an opportunity to suck your friends cock, go for it!

Offer your mouth to him.

You might be surprised at the outcome.

I too write stories in Literotica, check them out. I am a married cocksucker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous