All Comments on 'Something Special for Christmas'

by Fredoberto

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Huedogg2 , this author is threatening your place ! Lol

Now that's a Christmas Story ! Lol.

I gave it two thumbs up !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic

Crap

fifteen16fifteen16over 7 years ago
Nasty

Nasty but nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mutilation is always great to read about.

Some revenge stories are quite heavy handed. or light handed in this case. Not much imagination here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice tale

nice tale but it has no ending. he set himself up to go to jail with the body parts..

for a short flash tale not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SICK

And we complain how sick sex is here...This is sick

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

would like to know what happened after she opened it and got her reading material

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well told

a story about a sick mind. Sure, I know there are psychopaths out there and they fit the description "some sort of inhuman, cold-blooded, unfeeling creature". Denials notwithstanding, his personality fits as do his actions.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Nice

Nothing like reading about a little assault and mutilation on an erotic story site. It's no wonder she cheated on this psychopath. I suppose he got away with it, too. Another "consequences" story without any consequences.

That said: "Frank in a sense?" That's funny shit. A long and disturbing route to get to that punchline, but whatever makes you giggle.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thumbs?

I wouldn't have given her the thumbs.

Just let her wonder when she didn't hear from Frank, then cringe in horror when she finds out what happened.

Then, in about six months just get a quiet divorce, never letting her know that you know!

The suspense will probably give her an ulcer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ho ho Ho

Very entertaining. Where I come from, a long yarn whose only purpose is to set up a <really> bad pun at the end is called a shaggy dog story. This is a purebred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good retaliation but?

You had is made in the shade till you left the incriminating evidence as a present.

Now comes the fuzz, the judge, and a 5 year sentence for assault with intent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is not the way to handle it.

Smarter move would be to go home secretly get every dollar under your control, close all the credit card accounts and then just leave. Possibly going to jail for assault is stupid.

dc6370dc6370over 7 years ago
Deifnitely original

I gave you two thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Okay, I enjoyed it, but

But he gave himself away. It was a cute ending but he is gonna have some problems.

Jack99Jack99over 7 years ago
Haha

Loved it. Thanks for writing again, you're stories are top notch.

ArsVampyreArsVampyreover 7 years ago
Long way to go for a pun

I like the sentiment, but damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo, Charlie!

Not a myrrhy Christmas for Karen!

gmann57gmann57over 7 years ago

Loved it, That is what a real man does, None of this "can I watch ?" Bullshit

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 7 years ago
Heck ...

Heck ... I would have just kept the hot dog that caused the trouble and not the thumbs as it is kind of hard to get the meat with no hot dog and that way he could use his thumbs to make a dime or so.! Different strokes for different folks I guess.! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This one I could pass on

What if this frankievwas innocent,not knowing she was married. He did not check, plus he gave her his thumbs. So now he will be doing time for assault and mutilation. So who wins here. .??

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
A funny story, but I agree with @tendernsweet2...

A funny story, but I agree with @tendernsweet2...the lover's "hot dog" should have been there too, between the thumbs...But as it has made me laugh, 4*

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 7 years ago
Need part 2

Now for the revenge against the wife...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not worth reading.

I come to this site to read erotic stories, not stupid revenge stories. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3.90 rating?

Many readers in this site are sick, just sick. Some even thought it was funny. Maiming someone for life isn't ever funny. A real bad ass. Hits the guy from behind then ties him up, then maims him. All for fucking his wife, really? Leave her, move on. Despite what you think, the chances of getting away with it are almost nil. Some of you need help, as does this author.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

this had that thertain thpecial something, i just can't put my je ne sais quois on, or pouce. thank you.

shaman43shaman43over 7 years ago
Just

a 1 since there is no zero. Hope you got out whatever is bugging you so it does not effect the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You missed something.

There should have been three items in the box.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Lots of Fun

It reads like a good routine BTB but with an amusing twist on the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!!!

Whats that crap for?? Poor violence and nothing more!!! Stupid!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Clever, different and punny

but also sadistic, extremely violent, and cruel. I don't condone Frank or Karen's behavior, but Charlie's response was over-the-top. Should have taken pictures, then divorced her for adultery. Charlie's better off with someone else, without the threat of a jail sentence over his head.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Was a 4*

until he started cutting thumbs off. Then it became kinda cliche BTB and lost a lot of interest for me. also, never had the resolution with the wife. So really no ending.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Binary

You're right about the binary thing. This guy has an emotional spectrum which has only two possibilities. Deranged and very deranged.

maninconnmaninconnover 7 years ago
Heh heh

It's a good thing I can type this cause I can no longer hold a pen. But damn, it's nice having your wife in bed every night, and I really like the truck. Thanks man! When you get out of the padded room, drop by for a friendly game of baseball. Prosthetics are amazing nowadays, and you'll love how well mine can grip a bat.

Thanks for writing! Roflmao!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done

This was a funny story thanks.

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
You do all realize that the entire story was just the setup for a punchline...?

"Frank in a sense..."

FredobertoFredobertoover 7 years agoAuthor
Lisp

Forgot to mention Charlie's lisp.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Clever!

She has to open it. We've been promised the scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Yawn inducing. All that for a punch line and we don't get what happens? Lazy writing.

KRD19254KRD19254about 7 years ago

Hmmm, well it is a story but the guy is an idiot not in what he did but setting himself up to get criminally charged. She's about to get divorce papers and his gift was the lovers thumbs - directly tying him to the act. Don't think she'll fink him out now?!?!

Actually, Mr Black/White was stupid all the way around - he should have blind folded Frankie and never talked to him - just smashed his testicles with the bat. Forget the thumbs do a Bobit insuring he never screws a married woman again.... Glad he used Frankies cell phone for 911. But loose the gloves & bat outside the house never allow them to touch the taxi except inside a plastic trash bag then dump em.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
TOO Short

You're killing me with these short stories, this was a great story you could have elaborated on instead of ending where it did.. haha..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It is refreshing to read your writing.

It seems Literotic has become a dumping ground for Gay men to post their married cuckold stories. You are a breath of fresh air. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Much ado about everything!

Brilliant! Loved it!

robinhodrobinhodover 6 years ago
Hilarious!

That barely ANY of your comment leavers seem to realise it's a JOKE.

Why do people take these imaginings so seriously?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Yeah

Oh man. Couldn't you have just added a couple more sentences. I would have loved to have seem her reaction to the gift. Great fictional tale.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cuckmaster betrayed!

thank christ someone has displaced huecuck as the premier closet-cucky on this board!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bad ending.

Another crappy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

For a fucking pun. Pun's are the lowest form of humor.

Actually, it's a 5 star story, I just hate puns.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Groaner

Puns are not the lowest form. It all depends on how long you have to wade through all the setup to get there. The story was pretty short and to the point. Some want more of an ending: she screams, he tells her they are Frank’s thumbs, then later cops are involved and off he goes. I wonder why she asked for something special in the first place?

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonabout 6 years ago
Hilarious...

Loved the story, very nicely done. Thanks for submitting. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Think it needs a chapter 2

Just thinking it needs a chapter 2; where the lovers meet each other. Frank and the wife have a talk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it.

Work with aspergers patients quite a bit.

You got the thought process down.

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
Once again...

...you've provided a rather unique incident to discover infidelity.

Once again... you've displayed a sense of humor and word play.

What's not to like? ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

LOVED this story...2 thumbs up!

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Good story but why was he not in jail? He told the guy it was his truck so unless the guy was dead he would know who he was. Once his wife realized what he had done he would be no doubt in the slammer. Not worth it should have cut off his cock and balls the killed the guy. “Dead men tell no tails”

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@timriv "Quotation marks"

Not in jail because Charlie did not speak just thought the comments. Very good story

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
He

Never said anything about the truck or wife those were his thoughts. he was standing behind the guy when he took his thumbs. Now wifey will open her gift and get grossed out. then he will tell her Who they belong too. She will freak and he will get rid of the thumbs.

trandall9991trandall9991over 5 years ago
laughing so hard

Oh my a real good btb. Thank you.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Hilarious!

Perfect “Christmas” short. 5-stars

Question is is he telling this story from prison?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No not fron prison,

But from Belize and about hia ex-wife, you see he got a new one for Christmas from Santa for being a good boy and dumping the bitch.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
"A little thumb thing"

That line is classic, as is the "it's Frank in a sense". That a very good story with a lot of humor.

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Too funny

Frank in a sense. I shot my pop out of my nose when I read that. 5

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 5 years ago
To be practical....

...and stay out of prison, he needed to send a snapchat picture of the thumbs from a burner phone. Same jokes would still apply.

There was no indication she had heard about Frank's misfortune. Would she even know what it was about?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
same reason i rate it five

same reason i rate it five - frank in a sense

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Incomplete!

The first third of this story was boring! ~ It got better as Charlie got into some action. The revenge was nasty and Charlie gets points for not just being a wimpy cuck. ~ The ending was as predictable as it was incomplete. Yeah,the assholes thumbs were in gift box and the reading she'd be doing the next week would be divorce papers. BUT, what happened when she saw the thumbs?Did she already know what had happened? Did she alert the police,especially when she got the divorce papers? Did Charlie eventually get caught? Seems to me,in trying to be clever with your ending,you left the story unfinished! ~ This deserves a 2 rating,maybe another 1 or 2 if you decide to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Rotting crops

When a farmer has a rotting crop he cuts the rot out and often burns the entire crop if it could spread.

If it's already rotting it's probably to late to save it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great flash

Creative, funny

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 5 years ago
No grey makes a nice change

Good story, funny, OK, a little bit sick, but this is the sort of revenge we'd all take if we felt we could get away with it. He has told her to expect paperwork in the next week which is the real gift. Knowing she'll be shocked and repulsed by the thumbs, she wouldn’t touch them, wouldn’t even consider using them in evendence and he will get of them. What is she going to do Christmas Day/Boxing Day, knowing what he was prepared to do for her betrayal? I'm certain that the divorce will go through with minimal demands from her, aware that he simply won't stand for any nonsense from her. Good job, even the groans of the puns at the end did not detract.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So he needed an alibi

but then gives her the proof of what he did, thereby admitting to the crime? What sense does that make?

HikingThruHikingThruover 4 years ago
he gave her the thumb...

...thereby fingering himself.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 4 years ago
Ho Ho Ho

Isaac Asimoc, the great SciFi writer of the Golden Age, used to do the same thing - write a damn good short story just so that he could get a horrible (but funny in the context) pun at the end of it. It's an honourable tradition you are following, sir.

Thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
One

That last sentence is one of the best in LW history. Hilarious story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Two thumbs up!!!!!????

TriCoastalTriCoastalabout 4 years ago
Hillarious

5 all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Re: SleeperyJim

Isaac also wrote tons of dirty limericks. I don't think I've laughed this hard since I read StangStar06's 'Two Christmases', oh wait, back when I was in college I discovered Monty Python on PBS. My favorite has always been John Cleese and Michael Palin doing the 'Dead Parrot Sketch." But I have to say this is a classic unto itself, even if we all knew where those thumbs were going. That last, short little paragraph...No one has ever written a better set up for an ending than that. Signed: BTW

jsch1947jsch1947almost 4 years ago
Magnificent pun

But that's a terrible place to end this story.

I personally think he should have been gelded. Done right, it's quick and doesn't bleed much. Orrrr, wrap that twine around the base of his cock and take that.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
You display a keen wit in each of your stories.

I also admire a man of decisive action. But, while single, there is an appendage more apropos for presentation, gift-wise.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

That was witty and dark.

BigJim48BigJim48over 3 years ago
Another Something Missing!

Another unfinished story. Where is the BTB! Please finish your stories!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ah come on

It was good but the ending sucked no letting your readers have a real ending or is there to be one?

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 3 years ago

Kinda of funny and dark but very lacking as there was no conclusion just left unfinished.

management91399management91399almost 3 years ago

OMG Two Thumbs Up!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding. You know when to conclude a story and leave the rest up to the reader’s imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It wath a very thpecial thumb thing for a pun, but the ending doeth thorta thuck for a real thtory.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Still think that last sentence is a LW classic

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

This was short and sweet. I loved it.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 2 years ago

I love the clever last lines you have! Thank you!

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 2 years ago

I prefer a more solid ending or perhaps another chapter. LOL I loved your story especially the ending!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

LOL Frank in sense awesome line

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 2 years ago

Loved it, the ending made me giggle.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Funny but stupid since he's going to jail.

WoodencavWoodencavalmost 2 years ago

It takes two to Tango, what’s he going to do to her, cut her nipples off! ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it.

Ed

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

I also loved the last line. Unfortunately the guy is going to jail for a long time and the thumb thing is just potential proof.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story which needed a better ending!

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WHORE WIFE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All the black and white bullshit yet he digs his own grave with the severed thumb

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

It should have been his dick...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 Stars on this one . Did the guy know she was married ? I would have been more pissed at the wife then the guy as she took a cab their . Plus She loaned him the pick up to get a Christmas tree . I might have slipped him a Mickey and then asked him a few Questions .

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFredoberto@Fredoberto
768 Followers
Born many years ago in Glasgow, Scotland. Travelled the world, lived and worked in several countries and survived so far.