All Comments on 'The Best Present: Pegging my Man'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
hornybiman64hornybiman64over 7 years ago
wow

Hot as usual. I have been pegged by my girlfriend and it was amazing.

LVGirlLVGirlover 7 years ago
Wonderful Job!

The story showed the real side of a relationship - did he really want to be pegged? How would he react? Could this damage a loving relationship? You did a good job in showing both the uncertainty and the willingness to take a chance to give a loving gift. Thanks for sharing.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 7 years ago
Great story...

...and pegging isn't something I've had much interest in reading about. But you did a terrific job with this one.

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
Another fine story ...

... by one of Lit's best writers. Thank you for this marvellous read, silkstockingslover, and please have five stars!

excraiexcraiover 7 years ago

i wish i were him. i'd love to get pegged.

robonicholrobonicholover 7 years ago
Fuck me!

And I mean that literally! Much like the husband in the story, this is a secret fantasy of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

Amazing loving tale! Ignore the haters, it clearly said pegging in the intro!

ejhesseejhesseover 7 years ago
The hottest

This was by far one of your hottest stories, and I think I have read the majority of yours. I Loved it. Please Peg me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
again

another great story. ive been curious and wonder if it is that easy in real life

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I would love to get that for a Christmas gift or anytime for that matter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Downhill

I'm not a troll like some of these idiots. The story clearly said pegging and how do you respond to a knuckle dragger who says 'fuck you. One star?' Yeah that's helpful. But I just can't gush like some of the others. I used to. But I just can't sit quietly anymore. I have read your stories a long time and you are immensely talented. But for most of this year you have been sub par. Start with not wrapping up storylines. I know, I read your take on sequels. And your responses to some who asked for sequels. But finishing out stories, especially when you outline potential future chapters, is very important to us readers. How many unfinished do you have now? I can think of at least half a dozen. What Mom Knows, Like Mother Like Daughter, 1950s, 2 Mistresses, Backseat Mommy, Exploring Sexuality, Kinky Tales, and Backseat Mommy. Also, and I have seen this issue raised several times as well, you use the same terms over and over. One commentor once said they were your darlings. He stole that term from Stephen King by the way. But he was right. In all your recent stories it is a given we will see several of the following. All in, knees, sooo full, that said, plethora, and several more. You didn't use to do this. And finally, you seem to tell the same story a lot. A famous Japanese director said there were only seven distinct movie plots. I'm certain this applies to literature as well. It's how you vary that up that establishes your greatness. That sort of leads back to finishing stories. If there are only a limited amount of plots, why not finish what you have with some reworking and variance and then move to the next one? Part of this is Lit's fault. I see how you frequently talk of writing for contests, but Lit doesn't allow separate chapters. That's stupid! And it cause many writers to come up with something new because they can't submit what has clearly been working. So what's the solution? Honestly I don't know. I would absolutely love to see you finish stories but I know your stance on that. Although Like Mommy has tons of reads, favorites, and comments, so I'm not sure your 'based on comments' theory always applies. I would also like to see you not use the same phrases repeatedly, but it has become ingrained in you now. The fact is you are very talented. So you will always get many reads, good scores, and favorable comments. Hell to be truthful, I will usually be one of the many giving them. Yes I will still be reading you, no matter what. You are head and shoulders above most here. But that's apples and oranges. I compare you to you. And the recent you doesn't hold up to the old you. The only advice I can give is read an erotic author not on Lit. His alias, I guess it is an alias, is Nick Scipio. Erotica brilliance. And he has been at it over ten years. I think you have that potential. I just hope the old SSL writes again so we can see her potential realized. Good luck!

lauraskittylauraskittyover 7 years ago
congratulations on #300

You should feel proud not only reaching this milestone but also your success along the way. Not only are we grateful that you share your writing also that we all enjoy your stories.

Slut Puppy

oh yeah, and Geek-Mo too

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Note...

Hi all,

To those comments who are going over the top... it is a pegging story and is in the title... I mean I think it's rather clear what it is about.

To those who loved it... thank you... pegging is a tricky, but interesting story to try to write.

To downhill,

Thanks for the lengthy, thoughtful critique. I agree with some of your comments and interesting enough some sequels are coming (New Lesbian MILF Seductress, Turning Contest and A Sister Surprise, 1950s series and even Daughter's Initiation are done and waiting release in December, January and February... I try to release one story a week and often have a dozen stories in the cue), A new What Mom Knows and A Mom & Son Love Affair are in the works). Other stories mentioned are in consideration but its often about coming up with a believable plot that enhances the plot (ie Backseat Mommy, Family Affair, Bedding the Babysitter, Kinky Tales and Exploring Sexuality).

As for contest stories... they are fun and becoming more challenging themselves as there are only so many ways to tell the same themes...

Lastly, as for same phrases... I struggle with other ways to describe sex, etc (but i see your point). Is 'a lot' better than 'plethera', or how else do you describe on your knees if that is the moist symbolic position of a newly born submissive?

Anyways, although I' m not sure I agree my stories are getting worse, maybe they are not getting better and that, I suppose, is its own issue.

Jasmine 2016

cibixcibixover 7 years ago
Fun start to a story with lots of promise

A lot of directions to take this... hope they eventually go the threesome route with another man :-)

mybuttsursmybuttsursover 7 years ago
WOW

Is all I can say. I both love being pegged and love reading stories about pegging. Would love to read a story of Janelle pegging him on New Yers. Thanks

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
Good, good, very good

I love these men who like be pegged, that power women feel doing it. I agree civix's comment: a lot of posibilities to come. Please, continue. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Christmas Morning?

No intended followup with the next size dildo on Christmas morning? Thanks for a delightful story. 5 of 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Feedback

Just sharing a few thoughts on what seems to have become a bit of a hot topic on here - quite an achievement in itself for a Holiday Contest story!

Firstly; I enjoyed the story and thought it was good fun. There was strong interaction between the characters - as there always is in your stories - and you gave us your usual excellent insight into the main character's thought process throughout. Having one partner fulfilling the long-held (but hidden) fantasy of the other seems a particularly good topic for this time of year. It wasn't my favourite story of yours, but I gave you the full 5 stars as I hope you win the contest - for the interest generated in the comments if nothing else!

In response to the 'Downhill' comment; I appreciate that this was a personal opinion, designed only to be constructive, but I felt that some of the literary expectations being expressed were rather extreme. Yes, okay, there may be some relevant points in there, but I'm pretty sure that even the best authors have aspects of their work that they feel can be improved upon. It's also fairly easy to highlight one or two weaknesses when you're getting 90-95% of things right - which you do on a regular basis.

Correct me if I'm wrong; but I assume that you write these stories in your free time, because it's something you enjoy doing, not as a full-time job.

To the best of my knowledge; authors don't get paid for submitting stories on here, and we readers certainly don't get charged to read them. Well-intentioned comments are one thing, but seeing statements like "...for most of this year you have been sub par" therefore brings to mind that old saying about looking a gift horse in the mouth...

If we were all in a book club, we could maybe discuss whether Stephen King has been able to maintain the standards set in the likes of 'Pet Semetary', 'Salem's Lot' or 'The Stand', but when we're talking about an erotic fiction website - open to anyone - I think it's best to keep expectations in perspective.

Without wishing to be too crude, I suspect there is a reason why most people visit this site and read the stories posted here - and it's not to discover the next great piece of literary fiction! That's why having an author like you on here, who really stands out from the crowd, is such a great thing!

I think I've said before (whether in a comment or via private feedback I don't recall) that what impresses me most about your work is the variety of different situations you write about and the frequency of your submissions. I haven't read every single story you've posted here - and some topics appeal more than others - but those that I have taken the time to read (including this one) I've always found to be worthwhile.

You, more than most writers on this site, offer up such a broad range of contents, seemingly having something for all tastes (within the Seduction and Domination spectrum at least). I'm sure that everyone has their own particular favourite.

The frequency of your submissions means that if some readers don't find a particular story to be appealing, (e.g.male pegging) then it won't be too long until the next one, which might be more to their liking. And how you find the time to write all of these stories is nothing short of incredible!

As for the 'unfinished stories'; I, and I suspect many other readers, always look forward to seeing which of your on-going series you'll be continuing with next...or whether you have something new for us.

I imagine that it is this very variety - adding to a story whenever a good idea occurs to you, or starting something new when you need further inspiration - which keeps things fresh (and interesting) for you as a writer.

Concentrating solely on a limited number of stories, and seeing them each through to 'completion' as Downhill suggests, may actually have a detrimental impact on your writing. At what point does something stop being fun and start becoming an obligation, simply to fulfil fan requests? I would hate for writing to ever become a chore for you.

I certainly wouldn't worry about the quality of your stories declining. In my opinion; some of what you have posted this past year has been up there with your best work, while the rest have been fairly consistent with your usual standards.

Like most things in life, I think that's what it all comes down to - personal perspective. What one person might not be too keen on, might be someone else's favourite. Perhaps your very next post might be one of 'Downhill's' new favourites...

Before I crash this comments page entirely; I'd just like to finish by saying thanks again for all of your fantastic stories to date, and the hard work which no doubt goes into each and every one of them. Here's to many more!

LD

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
YES!!

My hubby & I had a similar experience years ago when I introduced him to the wonderful feelings of something in the a**. It's been years now and with my disability and his back surgeries we can no longer play like we used to, but We sure have "fond" memories! Please keep writing, I just Love your stories silkstockingslover!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!

HoTTT!!! My wife and I did this years ago. I thought we had made a major move in our relationship. She enjoyed every bit as much as me. The sensation of the strapon on he pussy, made he cum like gangbusters! She got so into it, she fucked the hell out of me! I had to pull away, from the pounding she was dishing out! More stories like this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
exactly what I want to do

This is exactly how I imagine my wife finding out about my dream of her pegging me and then her doing it -- the same way as in your story. It's a fantastic story and something I have to let me wife read. Wish me luck.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Pegcurios

Your stocking wern't at the top of your list this time ? You missed an excelent chance to repurpose last years gift as this years wrapping, a tented mini skirt, Mmmm.

Did I miss your husbands name, Lou, My pretty pretty peggy Lou. I love you boy my pretty peggy Lou ou ou.

I'm curious what's on the backside of your cock what's 'in it' for you as the wearer ? *~*

my_other_lifemy_other_lifeover 7 years ago
I'm glad I favorited you!

I can't agree with your detractors. You write like a writer, with a lot of background and careful crafting. Although I'm not averse to the more straightforward wham-bam-thank you ma'am stories it's a pleasure to read stories like this. I especially liked the scene in the store - I just did almost exactly what your character did a few months ago and the conversations and thoughts were spot on. Keep it up, I know I am :-)

akeyesxakeyesxabout 7 years ago
In my dreams! The story I'd like to be about my life.

Silk, you've done it again. Although it's fairly short you got everything in it. I'd love to read another few pages, or chapters, or events about this. I've already read all the comments below and agree - it's a shame we can't hear about the other two cocks she had, New Years, her pussy munch, any of it.

I'm ready for my wife to do this to me. I bought a strap on a few years ago and got her to 'try it' one time. She 'didn't like it' and said the harness didn't work for her. So I got another, better one. She hasn't really tried it yet - and, again, it's been a couple of years. I've asked, I've put the 'loaded' harness on the bed, I've told her I really wanted it for... (pick a date/holiday/event/time) and always been put off.

And I've been trying to get into her ass for a couple of years too. She's played 'hard to get' and not let me yet. She's said yes, then not come through, and let me get close, but stopped at the last minute. In fact, that was the incentive to do the study that led up to the strap on - finding a way to convince her that it wouldn't kill her to let me in. I figured if I could handle it...it would demonstrate that she could.

I think I'll print this one and give it to her to read. It's a great two-sided learning story.

Thanks for writing it.

pwlrstrpwlrstrover 6 years ago
Reading this in July - I think Christmas came early

Hot story. I bet there's a lot of guys who'd like to receive a present like that

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
Great story of their first time.

I thought this was sexy as hell and the best part that both of them were into it!!! Maybe if I find the right woman.....?

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
I loved this hot story

I would do this in a minute with a really sexy female!!

plsirronplsirronover 6 years ago

It’s great to read a pegging story where both are in agreement and there is no malice just the attempt of pure pleasure for both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very sexy

I love this stories of a wife pegging her husband.

My last unfulfilled fantasies.

I love your stories...

More pegging stories, please.

DragonologistDragonologistover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Wonderful story. I find the best ones are the ones I can envision happening in my own life, and this one is so close to real life that I wonder if you have read my mind!

WylieBCoyoteWylieBCoyoteover 6 years ago
Hot!

Wowzer!!! Brought back the memory of the first time I was pegged. Would have been fun if the story captured the intensity of the big dildo stretching him, followed by the sheer pleasure as iit finally slides in! Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ALL.................

Every mans fantasize, even if they don't admit it girls, it is!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Power without hate

I love the way your wrote the story without the female character coming across like a man hatting demon mistress. LOL I wish there were more authors that wrote about strapon/pegging without the harsh BDSM tones. The porn industry could learn a thing or two as well.

twistedthoughts1978twistedthoughts1978about 6 years ago
Another great story

This story was yet another example of your writing. You dont disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

That is awesome that is the best pegging story I have read!

zazrix9zazrix9about 6 years ago
Your stories

are always super hawt, creative and well written. I luv them, among the best here. You are prolific. Ever get pubelished? I prefer real cock up my ass, butt SO from a seXi womaam also be nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
All the fun without the belittlement

This is a fetish of mine. It's nice to read a pegging story without degradation.

rhysmack90rhysmack90over 4 years ago
Great story

Loved it!

Had me hard the entire time.

HartMannHartMannover 4 years ago
Excellent

Feels very real and very exciting, well done both of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Risk

She took a huge risk by not discussing this with her husband. Most heterosexual men shy away from the subject as they assume that their wives will think they are gay or perverted or a sissy, or a combination.

To be able to allow your wife to peg you also suggests weakness or subservience in most women's minds. Often they see their husbands, partners in a poor light afterwards as no matter what they actually say, they think him less a man. The wife immediately associates pegging with power, superiority and control. She wears black thigh boots and mentions being a dominatrix causing more confusion & anxiety.

If women approached pegging as more of an act of love, giving him pleasure and emphasizing how much she loves receiving pleasure rather than making it a power struggle, men would definetly feel more willing to actively participate.

It's definitely a case of the old adage, "will you still respect/love me in the morning".

Women have used that phrase for centuries and most men worry about it in relation to pegging today.

Finally ladies, please, please for once, don't discuss this with your sister, cousin, the girl next door, your hairdresser or your secretary. If it gets out to their partners, your husband will NEVER forgive you.

AsterikAsterikover 4 years ago
Love your style.

Very much like the way you lead your readers through the story up to the main point of interest. You keep us focused in anticipación of whats about to come next.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
my fantasy too

I wish my wife would find my Google searches -- not just pegging but also CD, sissy, cocksucker, cuckold and BBC. I want her to peg me, so much.

I love your stories. Female erotica writers are the best !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Single male, ready to be pegged!!!

I am divorced and have no steady girlfriend but I would love to become a woman’s bitch as she would ram HER dick up my ass!!! Volunteers???

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 4 years ago
March 1

I just read this on 3/1/2020. I've asked my wife to take my dildo that I like to take up my ass and stroke it in an out of my ass. She won't. Missionary is it. I can eat her pussy or shove my cock up her cunt, but that's it. To her, anything else is perverted! I'd love to be pegged; therefore, I loved your story. Five stars. I'd love to live it with only one thing done differently. I want to be on my back with my legs spread wide, so I can see her tits and watch her face as she ravishes my ass! No touching my cock. I want to see if the pegging alone brings me off. My wife won't do it, but I want it! Any volunteers? Send me a message if you're ready to fuck me.

subleonardosubleonardoabout 4 years ago
A great story, brilliantly written

Congratulaions to Silkstockingslover for this exciting, extremely erotic and well written story.

It is so well presented and is so authentic that seems taken from a personal experience.

The tempo, pace and development are brilliant, and the language is never pretentious, it is just incredibly real.

Thank You for creating this great stories for those who already have a Goddess like You, and for those who are still dreaming of having a complete Mistress like the one of the story. 5 STARS

escriterraescriterraalmost 4 years ago
Reality, handled erotically = great story!

First, I am in total agreement with the comments indicating how nice it is to read pegging erotica that does NOT include degrading the male and other aspects of what's found in so many strap-on stories. This story, by contrast, baked in the reality of a wife's initial confusion, her worries about whether she should actually go through with this outrageous thing, then her second thoughts as the actual event started to unfold. Sharing those aspects of the protagonist's mindset helped guarantee this would be a tale of loving pegging.

Second, kudos for a truly believable, erotic tale about the first time a wife willing to accept her husband's interest in pegging surprises him with a lovely gift they both thoroughly enjoy. The Christmas wrapping was a wonderful detail that added to the believability quotient.

Finally, this tale could have been one I wrote myself, being a Literotican with a similar approach in many of my pegging stories: loving partners enjoying the discovery and the delights. For that reason, I am perhaps less likely to be completely objective in a comment about the story (five stars, objective or not), but more likely to read other of your many stories. Write on, Jasmine!

escriterra

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Be a DREAM CUM TRUE for me

Lucky man.... sweet loving wife. I have dreamed of this LITERALLY at night laying next to my wife. I have hinted, played with my ass wishing she was doing it, recently I put a small dildo in my ass as I fucked her, she knew it was there, which made it a 1000 times more exciting. We have a strapon.... many years ago she actually tried it and was fucking me.... unfortunately.... it got a little 'messy' and completely destroyed it. I LOVED HER for trying, but the thought was ruined. She KNOWS how much I LOVE eating her cum filled pussy.... I want my wife to wake me up like I do to her.... rubbing her cock on my ass.... reach around and tease me, whispering in my ear..(I could cum from just that)... and TELL me what a good little boy I am.... TELL me to suck her cock.... MAKE me get on all fours and TAKE my manpussy... to FUCK ME DEEP and LONG... to call my ass her PUSSY... to talk dirty about FUCKING MY PUSSY and tell me what a little COCKSUCKER I am.

I WISH MY WIFE TERESA WAS READING THIS.

BlakeHardlyBlakeHardlyover 3 years ago

Well done. The discovery, the build up, the actual act are well told and quite sensuous. Never done this but you make it sound worthwhile!

Client8Client8about 3 years ago
Not bad.

A little tame, but seems more genuine than fiction.

JaypleeJaypleealmost 3 years ago

I just started reading your pegging stories, they are so hot. Now I am interested

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not my cup of tea but the story was intriguing and well done. I liked that it was between a loving wife and her husband. Well done!

Canuk492Canuk492over 1 year ago

Great story.

I love that my wife really enjoys pegging me because I love it.

Love your stories

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I remember the first time I was pegged. It doesn't make you gay or bi. It is just another aspect of sexuality. I am a switch, so giving up control for a weekend of so can be very rewarding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story of first time : love being a slut for my wife and taking a big black cock in my ass from her with lots of dirty talk !

1reddawg121reddawg1212 months ago

Absolutely love your story..I've been very interested in getting pegged.And My wife has agreed,Just waiting for the right time to get Properly Pegged.I actually have Sucked My Wife's "Cock" And she was talking very Filthy. Not a better or Hotter feeling..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I enjoyed the story and she was so lucky that his fantasies matched the reality. So often, what we fantasize about bears no relation to what we actually want or enjoy.

My biggest reservation is the usual where women are concerned. When he wakes up in the morning with a sore ass and realizes that her sisters, her friends, their neighbours, her cousins, her work colleagues will all know by New Year.

Every time they have friends and neighbors around for a BBQ or he drops the kids off at his sister-in-laws house or collects his wife from her office, every eye will be on him, every little smirk, raised eyebrow or giggle will be because they know. She will have him in pink panties and a cage within a month.

Lynx_247Lynx_24711 months ago

Great story maybe I need to leave the computer on to give my partner some ideas lol

4chuckssite4chuckssite11 months ago

543. This is the kind of pegging story I like - short without much actual sexbut lots of other details. Looking forward to getting back to pussy soon even though your dirty imagination is addictive.

REDtheRed77REDtheRed776 months ago

This story was amazing. Keep up this great work.

AkpervertAkpervert4 months ago

If only...

I want this soooooo much. Wife, FWB, Lover, I'll take it from any one of them.

not1foryounot1foryou3 months ago

Love it, hope to read the further expansion of his hole!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Likes the story generally but didn't like the talk of power shifts, black dominatrix boots and calling him a slut - that doesn't seem to go with a loving couple experimenting and fulfilling fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50479 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...