All Comments on 'Pssst, It's About Your Wife'

by Softly

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

Great,Continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Screw them

He needs to tell those politicians to screw themselves and those porn filmers

Pat .

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good story

liked the story. Just wondering how many of those who wrote unfavorable comments should be watching the Disney channel instead of reading erotic STORIES.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hmmm, an interesting twist. What would you do?

Thinking....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very original and entertaining

I liked it -- 5*

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago
Well done

Hot damn........some people have all the luck.....coming and going. I guess it is up to all the readers to select which alternative the husband selected AFTER having her tested for STDs.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Interesting dilemma

Good news ... bad news! The good news is: you've got a THICK nine inch dick. The bad news is: your wife (and true love) doesn't want it!

Leaving STDs out of the equation for the time being ... did everyone do you a favor or dishonor your marriage? Of course, you were aware of the details before you returned, and seemed to be delighted with Sweetie 'loosening up!'.

Nice little story ... and the author's word skills are adequate ... 4*

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerabout 6 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it; 5*

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Wow!!

One question: Do any of the girls ever gets sore? I like a good fiction, if only it can be made belivable. but this guy had the wife doing so many gangbangs with different groups of people that it makes me wonder. Who was taking care of her house while shes out? Who was doing her job at work? When did she have time for her husband if she had to be doing all this people? According to the letter writer, when she got up to pee, Lisa had already done eight guys, including a nine incher, but yet! her husband could only put part of it in four times a year? but it didn't end there, No! She went back with some other guys until daylight the next morning, and Lisa was still going at it with a dp. Husbands never ask the wifes where they had been? Last one. She couldn't take hubbys nine inches, but she did take four twelve inchers fpr that porno? and then eight guys an hour later?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Softly

The only thing soft.here is.your head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
fun story

What bothers me is that he is too large for her yet when he returned from the trip and she wanted sex he just slipped right in and he never questioned why.

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Some friends

Another story where the husband has no knowledge of his "friends" plan or is asked if he wants his faithful wife drugged and raped as a "favour" to him.

She is then repeatedly drugged, blackmailed and raped to give the husband a better sex life. Would a visit to the doctor or sex therapist have been an idea?

Is there really a choice as to what he should do? He never had any choice in her violation and should take serious revenge against the perpetrators. My good side says he should seek medical help for his wife. My bad side says she didn't trust him enough to tell him what happened and should be dumped. He also needs new friends.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Wow, that was plain dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With friends who needs enermies. Just call the police and your lawyer and see the lot in jail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous