All Comments on 'Haven from the Storm'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Insurance

I want to know what insurance company would give someone or anyone $2000 for a blown engine?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good idea but.....

I feel a bit guilty giving any criticism at all. However I think that any male virgin would not be that good in bed. I love the idea but to suddenly be the stud and so good at cunnilingus etc is real fantasy stuff. But keep writing please.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 7 years agoAuthor
Insurance

Anytime an insured car will cost more to repair (parts, labor, and other costs like reimbursing you for a rental) than the car is worth, they will exercise the option to declare the car totalled, and reimburse you for its blue book value. Meanwhile they'll take possession and sell it for undamaged parts and scrap, perhaps making all of that back. I've been through it multiple times. Do you think a $2000 insurance estimate for an engine replacement is excessive? Maybe, but then you're just quibbling about a dollar amount in a story that isn't about the car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Need to follow this through with another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Needs another ch.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Looking ahead.

I'd give my left nut to find myself in Sams position, butt how could I hope to keep up with these four women. I also think I would be eating my own cum out of woman #1if this was my first time being at the bottom of "a triangle".

Chapter 4 will it ever be written, I'd like to see how they all make out, (again).

You did a good job with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

More please

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Again

I can't get enough of your writing. I loved this whole storyline and wish I had read a story like this when I as that age.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
1942 Followers
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...