All Comments on 'AJ Worships Your Cock'

by funluvinaj

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AN is up to her dirty deeds again

FIRST COMMENT!!!

I have been waiting all month for other person. I got so excited to find your name. I instantly listened. This audio clearly for me in the mood. I lasted to the end with you and shot a load so intense, I took a mini nap. I awoke to my hand in my phone and a smile on my face. Last noise I heard was you lapping up the cream you milked out of me.

You truly are, a goddess of ecstasy. Please publish more and soon!

Z.A.L. ( R.Z. )

dacoach44dacoach44over 7 years ago
Merry Christmas!

Thank you so much for the sweet present! I am so ashamed; only lasted a little under 4 minutes! Nice work, and such a lovely artiste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Hot

This is one of the hottest things I have ever heard, and the best audio I've heard you do. The thought of you gagging on my cock, drooling and slobbering all over it before begging me to fuck you hard like the slut you are with my big throbbing cock pushed me over the edge and made me want to come back for more.

I want to act this out with you in real life, make you my cock slut, your sole purpose to get me hard, keep me hard and worship my cock. Play with yourself and cum while you tease my cock. If you do a good job as my slutty cocksucking whore, I will let you feel my big hard cock pummel your pussy until you gush all over it. And only then will I gag you with my cock once again and let you taste my sweet cum.

And the cock whore you are, I know you will work my cock, balls and ass to get me hard and ready to go again for you. Slobber all over me, looking me in the eyes before I fuck your throat, knowing what's coming and craving it.

BBGunn81BBGunn81over 7 years ago
Good girl

Oh AJ, what a good little slut. You know just how to work a cock, bring it to the edge of climax, and keep it there to give ultimate pleasure to your lover. If only I could be the only laying back and enjoying you working my cock, fucking your throat with it, teasing my ass, getting me to the point where I can't resist grabbing you and forcing you onto all fours, slamming into you from behind.

Only when you have sufficiently coated my cock will I grab a fistful of your hair and slide my cock back into your slutty, drooling mouth, fucking your throat wildly before filling your throat with my hot cum. And you'd just want more, wouldn't you?

Betharina521Betharina521over 7 years ago
Oh my

At minute 13, wow. It was just very erotic to hear you. Hear your body. and to kind of hear your hand slap against yourself. (Blush)

Anonymous_strangerAnonymous_strangerover 7 years ago
I just spurted...

...like a fucking geyser, listening to you eagerly and willingly choke on that hard cock...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Teach me...

AJ this was an awesome audio! Your sounds were amazing! Id love to sit there and watch you work that cock while I take notes. Teach me a lesson, id be your little apprentice slut. Mmm my cunt is so wet, i just want to share that cock. Can I taste it? Please? Teach me how to take it deep like u do. Mmmm fuck! Can you teach me how to suck cock like a proper slut? 😊

Thanks for the sexy comment on my post btwπŸ˜™

funluvinajfunluvinajover 7 years agoAuthor
@ezcollegegirl

It's all about passion and desire and being a cock hungry whore. Plus about 20-30 years more experience! Ask the men you are with you to teach you what they like... different men like different things... add them to your bag of tricks. I have a feeling you don't get any complaints!!!

funluvinajfunluvinajover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!!

Thanks for all the amazing feedback!! So fucking hot!

@anonymous_stranger... I could listen to you cum on loop... so fucking primal!!!

SexyJay43SexyJay43over 7 years ago
You are AMAZING!

OMG I just came and came again. This is such an awesome audio, thank you!

Keep them cummin, you're my favorite one to listen to (wink)

dacoach44dacoach44over 7 years ago
Stuck on loop....

Do I have to go to work manana?

RexEatapussRexEatapussover 7 years ago
OMFG!

AJ, you are so absolutely awesome! It was like you were right there with me, sucking and worshipping my cock! Sorry it was so big you gagged, there. If you want to get together for more practice, I'd looove to volunteer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yoga wife

My yoga wife has a hot yoga studio located in the basement of our home where she offers private sessions for experienced yogi's .My hot bodied yoga wife also loves to suck cock Really really loves to give head. She offers nude hot yoga sessions to some of her male clients. During these sessions my hot yoga wife will go down on these men as they perform various poses sucking them to completion swallowing every drop of their cum. Often coaxing two loads from them.All but 1 are married /attached men. I often watch via a two way mirror I installed on the wall of her studio. A true suck queen in every way. Just loves going down on guys and taking their hot loads.Just loves to suck cock and she is dripping as she does it.

funluvinajfunluvinajover 7 years agoAuthor
For the man with the hot yoga wife

That sounds fucking delicious!! Thanks for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
gobble gobble

ya sound like a turkey at 4:35

funluvinajfunluvinajover 7 years agoAuthor
*Giggles*

Gobble gobble... oh my god!! Lol it kinda does!!! πŸ˜‚

AngelAngieQTAngelAngieQTover 7 years ago
Wow

AJ, you are my hero. I prefer women sexually and romantically, but you have so much to share and teach about pleasing a man. I'd love to compare notes sometime ;)

JasonGuitarJasonGuitarabout 7 years ago
Incredible

I came so hard listening to this again this morning. This time I actually made it past the 10 minute mark. I love closing my eyes and pretending that it's me you made this for and are talking to, describing everything you want to do to me. I may have to listen again before the day is over.

PorkwarriorPorkwarrioralmost 7 years ago
Well there goes Thanksgiving....

I'm never going to be able to stuff a turkey again with breaking out in belly laugh guffaw's now, THANKS! LOL

DarkYamiDarkYamiabout 2 years ago

What happen to ezcollegegirl?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s a damn shame EZcollegegrl is gone. She was my favorite. Loved her stories. Her moans too. Wish someone archived her work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunluvinaj@funluvinaj
2029 Followers
First and most importantly... a big thank you for all the fabulous feedback and comments... They make me feel sexy, help me hone my craft and naturally want to record more. Mwah!! AJ