All Comments on 'Awakening'

by timewarp69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Confusing From Your Gay Position

How the hell does male big cock viewing in any way relate to viewing a full figured woman fucking said cock? If you dwell on and are hung up on said big cock more than the hooters and pussy you aren't biGAY you have Gay repression sweetie and before long the closet will be more empty or less full.

biGay is a misnomer created by those who wish to straddle the pickie choosie holes selfishly for their own pleasure and to the detriment of partners who have no inkling of where they will fall STDwise or any otherwise.

Go back into the closet or comeout otherwise it's hard to close the door and start a life such as it may be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Clear this up.

Author here. This is directed to the last user and anyone who may agree. Just wanna clear some things up.

First off, this is a FANTASY scenario. Not real life. You seem to take things too seriously. :) Second, about the STD comment: I really don't get around too much and am pretty careful IRL, despite whatever my fictional stories contain. And I refuse to lie about my recent experiences with anyone I may 'play' around with, so that STD comment is fairly inaccurate and just based on "greedy bisexual" stereotypes. I'm not "coming out of the closet" because I'm not confused. I am STRAIGHT, romantically speaking. With guys, I'm more attracted to the dick (to be blunt) and male body than the whole picture, as I am with women. Thus, straight, with some kinks. Many people will still call me bisexual based on that, however. So, I just roll with it.

Then, in the event that I meet the right GIRL as friends eventually, and want to move on to dating one day, she'll have to be cool with my past, if I tell her. THEN the gayplay wil be just that. The past. At that point, I will be monogamous with her only. While I'm single, having one or maybe two clean and safe male "fuckbuddies" doesn't hurt. Usually, a female needs more pampering and ego boosting than a guy, and I'm not looking to be "trapped" into monogamy with just anyone,which many girls nowadays seem to want to do. That prob sounds sexist, but I gotta hurry up and finish, and get ready for work. A guy? We can just fuck, have a drink and maybe shoot some pool.

See? Not confused. Straight guy with kinks.

MADDRAPPERMADDRAPPERalmost 18 years ago
Liked your reply

Well reasoned response. Forget jerks like him and enjoy who you are. I'm straight with a kink too, and I am comfortable with the fact that I like looking at dicks as well as pussy.

BTW great story too.

Sks219Sks219about 6 years ago
Brilliant

Loved every bit of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous