All Comments on 'Kneeling for Daddy'

by Jamie_in_dresses

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
FRSWRITERFRSWRITERover 7 years ago
Nice

Liked it alot, need more of this gurl and her daddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep going!

It's a great start. I want to read more. I like how gentle Stephen is with his step son and hopefully their relationship will blossom.

BambifemboiBambifemboiabout 7 years ago
More Please

Please write a part two to this story. Pretty please Jamie?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very hot

I could only remember sucking my first huge cock.I loved it. When he came, I swallowed every drop. He rubbed his cock all over my face, and it got hard again. He wanted my virgin ass, but I was afraid of his huge cock tearing me. I convinced him to let me suck him again. I loved his cock stretching my mouth and then swallowing his huge load again.

theresa628theresa628over 2 years ago

I eagarly await part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really want part 2!

MelodyminxMelodyminxabout 1 year ago

I found this so kinda hot - I didn't think I would but wow

sissymoansissymoan5 months ago

"Beside the sofa sat the big dog cage he used to transport his two big hunting dogs. The door was open and the comforter and pillows from my bed lay inside."

Well, this is really a promissing location...! And not just because Jamie needs to stay and wait for Daddy just as sissified as (s)he is ... it's also because of these two big hunting dogs that might be interested in this little sissy bitch as well...! Aren't they, Jamie?

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies5 months ago

Getting caught wearing girls clothes by your own step-dad! I'd be scared! Then having to suck his cock!!! That is such a HOT thought! I was also surprised that his step-dad put him into one of those big dog cages, saying it was for His safety!

The person that commented, [sissymoan] suggested that the hunting dogs might be interested too!!! Wow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous