All Comments on 'First Time Cuckold'

by 1_happy_hubby

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
screwherscrewherover 7 years ago

Very hot. I thoroughly enjoyed that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A daily new baboon

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Decent first story

There's lots of potential in this story, but for me too much happens too quickly. A slower, more gradual, more reluctant transformation would have been more believable and more erotic.

There are also several occasions where you get words confused (excepting/accepting, finely/finally). That jars and interrupts the flow when you are reading, so you might want to consider getting some help from an editor.

The above criticisms aside this has lots of good points for a first story. Be prepared though for destructive comments from people who claim to hate wife sharing/cuckold stories, yet still feel a need to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
-5

First Time Cuck = End of the Line for their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Work

I loved your story unlike all these other criticising assholes. My wife is 49 yr. old and hot. I fantasize about exactly what you have written . Thanks again.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Has this story potential?

Has this story potential? Maybe...but no one change so drastically so fast...For 26 years she was a loving housewife, mother and grandmother, then in minutes she becomes a degenerated whore showing no respect for herself, her husband, her marriage, not even thinking in the consequences for her children and grandchildren, fucking bareback a stranger all night. She even didn't drink, so no excuses of being drunk. In this case it didn't matter the husband and what he dreamed...matters that no one changes as fast as she did, losing all her respect, I'm not referring for her husband, but for herself. 1*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Too much, too soon.

She calls porn disgusting but in the space of a few hours cheats on her husband of 26 years without even a shred of guilt. Then she talks and acts like an 18 yr old bimbo. Did I miss anything?

No one changes that fast. Not without a mental problem anyway and you don't say she has one.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 7 years ago
Has this story potential?

***5***

YES!!!

More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

This is a good hot cuckold story and happens more often than you think.

Ignore the moral police here that will hate any and all wives who like sex.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What an apelike author and what an idiotic character for his protagonist!! Which man would willingly live with a slut, fucked by a stranger and that after 26 years of partnership?? Only perverts or mental ill ones!! That whore has to be divorced and he has getmental help like that author!! Bad that people like that author can publish their shit at literotica!!!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Paint-by-numbers cuck tale

Middle-aged wife described as a MILF? Check.

Hubby's deep, dark secret revealed by a laptop left open? Check.

Conservative wife suddenly morphs into an insatiable slut? Check.

Dancing at a club? Check.

Wife dresses more provocatively than usual? Check.

Slow-dances with young stud? Check.

Takes off her panties in the ladies room? Check.

Leaves hubby to fuck young stud without any hesitation, debate, or discussion? Check.

Returns well-fucked and still filled with cum? Check.

Happy hubby doesn't even question it, and feasts on the creampie? Check.

Hubby is left sexually frustrated, but loves it? Check.

We've read this story before. Many, many times. Almost as many times as we've read the paint--by-numbers BTB tale about the stoic, heroic, perfect husband whose evil bitch of a wife cheats on him, and then exacts his revenge by humiliating her and her lover.

In Chapter Two, we can expect hubby to watch wifey and her new lover while jacking off his much smaller dick. He will most likely be humiliated by the young stud, and will be forced to clean up a fresh creampie. Then, the stud will visit again, only he'll bring several well-hung friends with him.

The most interesting part about these "how we began" stories is discovering why couples make these decisions and the dialog that must take place before jumping into this perilous lifestyle. This story skipped past all of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome to the world of no consequences

Ignoring for the moment the consensual sex which is great since, everyone seems to be getting what they want... But what husband lets his wife go away with someone neither of them know? He's not worried that she may be harmed, and he doesn't take any precautions to avoid that possibility? What wife would want to be married to this moron?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exactly, Joe

Just like your paint-by-the-numbers stories.

Amoral husband and wife - check

Lots of sex with people not husband and wife - check

No fallout for cheating - check

Every character debased and degraded - check

Moral sermon "cheating is good and harms only men who object - check

Moral sermon "everyone cheats, your friends are all swingers" - check

Further proof that Swingerjoe is the running joke of Literotica - check

Evil brutish husband, happy slut wife - check

Need we go on?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
ditto what swingerjoe said

Yet I don't want to be too harsh because the author has had the balls to submit his story. It's generic, but the first story is the hardest obstacle. Now if 1_happy_hubby has intiative to study short story archetypes and how the best writer use both real life and imagination to imbue their work with nuance ... he'll be worthy of being scorned, reviled but never ignored by substantial part of LW community.

A good writer will find an audience and be impervious to the critics and haters here . Good luck stepping up your game. Kudos for stepping in the arena.

1_happy_hubby1_happy_hubbyover 7 years agoAuthor
Just asking

If you guys don't like cuckold stories, why do you read them. You all seem to make the same nasty comments about every story in this category. If you want a story more to your liking, why don't you read a Nancy Drew adventure.

blue5766blue5766over 7 years ago
Loved this story

Brilliant. You really captured that anx of the would be cuckold. A wonderful story so believable it must be real or at least something you dearly want to happen.

Please please continue this story. Ignore the usual spoilers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good start!

Good pace and tempo. Minor spelling errors. Thanks for the read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hot story and I dispise cheaters and cucks. I never have but a good amount of my friends fuck married woman. It's surprising how many people in a small area are cheaters. One in particular I know all involved and the married couple is one that others say how great their family is and what s great couple they are. Meanwhile she's getting fucked a few times a week by another guy I know. He's videoed a few times and he completely dominates her. He treated her like a low class hooker while he's fucking her. Her poor hubby should only know that people are seeing his wife getting her ass pounded, face slapped with dick Cum on the face while swollowing some. Verbally abused and makes her beg and crawl to him . It's actually sad to see and sometimes everyone is in the same conversation at a function knowing what she does while her poor hubby is being looked down on and abused by everyone behind his back. I hope he finds out on day and they pay for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

I enjoyed this , reminds me of when my wife first took another mans cock, different circumstances but so erotic.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
@Anonymous 11/26/16

re:

I wonder what kind of world we would have if nobody had any morals at all and everybody did what they wanted without consequences.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That seems to be the kind of world they want.

But the law of unintended consequences will make them regret it.

In a world like that the amoral predators (aka sociopaths) will rule supreme.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Re. "Just asking"

Since you asked, I'll answer for myself. I like all types of stories; I just can't stand repetitive ones. No matter what type of story it is, if I leave a negative comment I'm told that I must hate all stories in that genre, so why read them? The obvious answer is that I can't possibly know what a story is about until I read it. Not all cuck stories are repetitive. Not all BTB stories are repetitive. I give all authors the benefit of the doubt.

That said, I do realize my comment is a bit harsh, and expresses little appreciation for the time and effort you put into this. For that, I apologize. I do believe you have something to offer as a writer. I only wish you would avoid the tropes and stereotypes as much as possible and give us something that is uniquely yours.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
A thought for Joe

I think I recall having seen SwingerJoe commenting to other authors that they should write for themselves, not for the Literotica readership. (Not as often as CarolinaDreamer and I have pushed that line, but I'm pretty sure Joe has said it too.)

It's a bit difficult to support that line and then criticise a story because it follows a formula. If that's what the author likes, so be it. On a free site, authors owe readers exactly what the readers pay for the story -- nothing at all.

If a reader likes a story and says so in a comment, the author should take that as a bonus. If all you are writing for in the LW category is to get favourable comments, you are bound to be disappointed.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great first submission good read

This is a good story I enjoyed it Thank you , hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I see a divorce in the future

The wife will realise she can no longer love her emotionally juvenile, pervert husband. I don't think a young sexual predator who trawls the clubs for new meat will get very far with her either. If I was her I would make it a 'clean break' and find somebody else to love.

1_happy_hubby1_happy_hubbyover 7 years agoAuthor
from the author

You are 100% right Fetishism. This story happened a year ago, and I have come to accept my bisexuality. I have eaten many more cream pies since this event and look forward to eating a lot more. I have even hooked up with a few guys while my wife was with her boyfriends.

I want to thank you all that gave me positive feed back, and also those who gave some constructive criticism. your critique is appreciated.

And to all you assholes who are only here to find fault, I extend my middle finger to you all. Have a good day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!

You took the story from 0 to 100, too fast. The story could have been in two parts. Do not let the narrow minds change you. A lot of men share your fantasy. My wife is now 65 and I still want to watch and or share her with other men. Why? I want other men to see what I have enjoyed. For my wife to try other men and other colors and sizes of cocks. You do not own a woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Cuck By Numbers Story written

by a thin skinned gay author.This isnt Shakespeare hubby and if you think this drivel is going to appeal to everyone your the king of fantasyland.As for your mixdle finger it probably belongs along with one of your wifes boyfriends cocks.Buried where the sun dont shine.Fetish hubby fetish.

1_happy_hubby1_happy_hubbyover 7 years agoAuthor
dear anonymous

It is easy for all to see that you are one of the assholes. You don't even have the balls to show your user name. this shoes how much of a wimp you are. Not much of a man at all. I bet you voted for Hillary too. Wow you loose every time you turn around. good luck with your pathetic life looser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story, just a couple of spelling errors to point out

Finally, not finely

Cue, not que

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re Cuck by Numbers

Hey Fucktard at least I can spell you moron.Shoes? /Shows? Looser? /Loser? As for all the anonymous log ins ....Is your name 1happyhubby? Thought not dickweed.As for voting for Hillary? Not in this or any other lifetime. Im out your to stupid to talk to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Refreshing!

I personally find it refreshing to read that a married cuckold writer admits to their homosexuality. Finally!!!! To enjoy slurping another man's cum is a unique fetish, and I imagine writing this story was quite liberating for you. The truth shall set you free!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it.

Some spelling, grammar and wrong word issues, but still a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
only closet cucks complain

only a closet cuck would intentionally chose to visit a site category specifically for tales of hotwives, the complain about it after jerking off to it.

great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superb Combination of preserved affection and support for a Hotwire's newfound sexuality

5 Stars for a superb first effort (a few spelling errors but a beautiful sexy story)

PLEASE WRITE a few more follow-ups on this still loving couple and their new journey.

What was most powerful, and unusual, was your development of the couple's exploring the wife's promiscuity while preserving a powerful affection and connectedness.

PLEASE SUBMIT MORE CHAPTERS on this couple's hopefully still loving evolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!

What a great 1st story looking forward to more :)

teeneywteeneywover 7 years ago
Great Story and Very Erotic

Keep the stories cumming. Love how those young studs with their enthusiasm and stamina can satisfy our wives. When my wife was 40, she had a similar experience with a 23-year old stud and we relive it to this day in our pillow talk.

QuantockQuantockover 7 years ago
Waiting

Waiting for the next story. Very enjoyable and I am just waiting to have the same scenario visited on me and my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow !!

What an incredible first offering on this site. Spelling errors are a distraction, but otherwise a terrific story. I think all guys think of this scenario at some point. As long as the wife doesn't humiliate you. But that's just me. Others may enjoy that. Each to his own I say. I'd love to lick a thick load out of my wife's pussy while giving her a huge orgasm. I think I would come without being touched. Hot story. More please. A 5 all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Oh, my god. I could almost taste her as I was reading this. I wish it would have been my tongue crammed up her sloppy married pussy. When you explained how you sealed your lips around her pussy and sucked out what was up inside her is when I climaxed. Great story. Wish I had a wife that would go out and bring me home a mess like that. Hope to hear more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome is right!

That part where the sun was shining up your wife's legs, and you could see her used, puffy pussy lips, was too much for me, I had to release. That must have been awesome, looking between her legs, and seeing the mess that other guy made of her. I know what a thrill it is for me to see my wife like that. If you two continue in this pursuit, you will be just as thrilled as you were this first time. It never gets old. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep up the good work

love how she came home early in the morning. Wish I had a wife like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I TOTALLY LOVED THIS STORY AND GAVE IT A 5+ (☆☆☆☆☆+)

Contrary to some user comments, the story is NOT overly formulaic or based on a worn-out template. It is original. I is written from the heart. It is most likely based on true events inclusing the author's own experience.

The author successfully told us very much on one page and a half.

The author complied eith the so called Chechov's gun rule: every sentence in the story will make sense by the end of a story.

1_happy_hubby hit the nail on the head when giving us a glimps after glips the husband's innermost world of emotions and closeted desires. I can vouch for that because i have had a strong voyeur side 'since forever'; i had to become aware of it before i could come to terms with it. The husband's carracter mirrors my own struggles. Husband's character has been crafted better, more accurately than in most Literotica submissions.

The same goes for the eife.

She has her husband's express or implied permission for everything she does. I loved the way she snuggles against him and ask him to OK (after the fact!) her naughty behaviour.

Women in general & wives in particular are observant and tend to connect dots... Hubby had already asked his wife whether having a fling had ever crossed her mind. She knows her husband loves her and already adores her body. If she happened to stray, he would still be in love with her body but it would be called WARSHIPING.

She is not stupid: when she sees the site her hubby was on, it was like her husband was telling her "I'll tell you what i want, what i really really want..."

The way the author depicts the wife's boobs & ass is PRICELESS. So are these 2 scenes: (1) where the wife kisses her dance partner back, and (2) where the wife gives her husband her drenched thong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fan tas tit

was sooo hard all through the read! you must write more! you need to get her to tell you about what happened while you fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the best creampie stories I have Read.

Being a creampie lover myself, I can give witness to how one can get lost between his wife's messy legs. It is like you are in your own world, and you never want to stop. It isn't about the taste, although the taste plays a role. It is just as much emotional as it is physical. It is an experience beyond all others.

ImaverycuriousguyImaverycuriousguyover 7 years ago
Loved it

What made the story so hot was the chat I had with his wife after she recommended the link to the story. 98% true and I must admit, it did have that true ring to it as I read it. I found it arousing and and look forward to what should be a series featuring this lovely 49 year old woman. Thanks for the suggestion Hun.....now, if I can only get my wife to play like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I like the way it started out like any normal couple, with the husband getting home from work. Then, It slowly started to build, and build, until he found himself with a mouth full of used pussy. Something he had dreamed about for years. I could feel his fulfillment as I read. Any Husband who has ever fantasized about cleaning up his wife after she has fucked someone, will be able to identify with 1_happy_hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Haven't seen a story on here that is new to me.

New to ME at least. Don't feel the desire, my version would be getting Rick to work with me. But I felt that i understood it better than before. References to "mommy tits" etc are perfectly understandable to these ears. Thank you happy. Ever want to work on her together just say the word.

Greg

I just encountered yr add on message . Nev er seen that feature before.

The word Australia was a "deal breaker" for me. Sad.

I wish you luck and happiness ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved this story

I am still at the wanabee stage. I loved this story apart from the tits this could be my wife and god I hope one day it is. She doserves to have some more fun. Thinking about her orgasming over and over I fall in love with her over and over again. One day I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why?

All of these wife sharing stories jump so quickly from 0 to the wife fucking other guys and sometimes becoming a cuck. To me, the most interesting part is the slow build up and the exploration of the feelings and motivations.

The husband going out on a limb to communicate his strange fantasy. The tease of role playing the fantasy. The wife wondering if her man really wants her to do this, or if it's just a game, and if she really could. The husband wondering if his wife is just playing along with his fantasy or if she is really thinking about it. The baby steps that they take along the way as they push the fantasy further. The pull backs and reluctance, and the possible next steps. The wife wondering if the husband will stop her, unsure if she wants him to. The husband wondering if the wife wants him to stop it or if she wants to continue.

This is all so much more erotic that the "honey I want you to fuck other guys" and the next thing you know she is getting fucked by a guy with a donkey dick while the husband sits in the corner and pulls on his tiny weenie.

-

FilthyMindFilthyMindabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

Especially as I know the other side to this story!

JonnyfliesJonnyfliesabout 6 years ago
Well Done

Ignore the 'Trolls' and the 'grammar police'. Yes there were mistakes, but nothing to spoil the story. If they don't like 'cuckold stories' why do they read them? Unable to write themselves they jus take pleasure in abusing those who can. Who wants or needs their narrow minded abusive rubbish? No-one except themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing story

I’ve been trying to get my wife at the point like the end of your story for 14 Years now. She’s 45 and gets stares where ever we go. Before we got married while having sex i’d always talk about seeing her with another guy which she was against. She works at a big hospital as a manager and from the begining I’ve told her she has to look the part. Dress classy but sexy show power. I bought her 3” heels, she flipped and said they were not appropriate but after a few weeks she loved them. Then we would go dress shopping and I picked ones at least 5” above the knees, she would give me shit but still wore them. Before love she was buying this stuff on her own and the anklet was the topper with HOTWIFE on it. She always refers to herself as my Hotwire but i’ve never got her to go through with it like in your story. I wish I knew what would get her to the point like the woman in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Good

Cuckold stories are my favorite. I hope you are working on new material, It's been a while with no new stories.

imready2imready2almost 6 years ago
Best Referral ever

This story was referred to me by a beautiful mature women who I have chatted with a few time about her cuckhold husband. Although I am much older and not like the young stud described in the story, I have fantasized about being the one to slide my cock inside her, feeling her vaginal muscles sucking me in deeper as I exploded my seed into her as she sighed with delight telling me how much her husband will enjoy cleaning my cum. A very arousing story that has me left wanting to ease you through your wife! Maybe one day! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
funny people

Love reading the comments of guys who want to be cuckolds or have been.

I actually applaud your need to be humiliated.

Difference is I am one of the men guys like you want your wife to have sex with.

At first, I just enjoyed the way wives eyes widened when the first exposed my manhood...the delightful first ''trying to sccot away'' from me when I pushed in the very first time. I had no thoughts of the husbands except protectingwives from them.

Then one day, a college professor I had minutes before finished making love to had her phone ring. She had been warming me up for a quick cfnm second round when her phone rang....hubby wanting to know why she wasn't home...he was expecting his regular Friday bj. I had pulled her panties aside and was tracing her vulva while they conversed. She hung up and made to get up....I kept her in place and in one thrust fully embedded myself. My seed from our just finished coupling had made the journey from her cervix to just inside her vagina. You certainly might know feeling boys, and she made comment about did I like fucking in my own cum. I was angerred pinned her thighs and furiously rammed her, the brutal cum stroke widened her eyes and she cried out. As my seed was spurting against her womb I snarled, ''Take that home to your husband'' Her eyes widened fufther and she adoringly gasped, ''oooh the thing you said'' as her pussy walls went into spasm.

As soon as she got home, she sent an email describing how she almost orgasmed feeling my seed oozing into her panties on the drive home. A couple hours later she gushed in an IM how she had stripped for a bath and left creamy panties on bedroom floor and her husband had startled her while bathing entering with gooey panties preshed to his face.

Became regular occurrence for thirteen months. Next guy I'd give ride home from bar, spend a few hours on couch before 36C perfect cones full-bushed redhead wife would come out wearing nothing but untied robe.

A dozen feet away I would bang her on kitchen table, against counter, once hoisted her up an on and stood next to door while she quivered and moaned her delight.

Eight plu and as they all have stated ''the GIRTHIEST''

Maybe I will write those stories someday....hope it contains ones about your wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simply unbelievable garbage.

Why would any man pimp out his wife, risking both her health and their marriage? She demeans, degrades and humiliates him. She exposes herself to every nasty disease known to man. And you want us to believe he'd touch her with a ten foot pole? Nobody is THAT stupid. Not even in fiction.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Guess 26 Years Married Means Shit to the Cunt.

What a piece of shit the wife is!And what a stupid cuck the husband i!I guess when their kids and grand-kids come over for Thanksgiving instead of calling them Mom and Dad,they can call them Slut and Wimp. Can't believe that their are men who actually enjoying sharing their wives. ~ (I gave this steaming pile of a story a 2 just because the whole thing was shitty as in #2!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It WILL Grow Old Fast!

As many young studs have her wrapping her “mommy tits” around their prodigious poles,”daddy’s dick” will wilt on the vine! 26 years of love,hot, and respect will disappear in an avalanche of sticky youthful blizzards of cum as hubby becomes a dusty rehlic of the mundane past.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

It’s always entertaining to see these thin skinned, pussy, authors try to defend their twisted fantasies. Trying, like the anonymous liars, to pretend that they are mentality challenged cucks in real life. I don’t hate cucks, because I don’t know any personally, but I do hate the very idea of anyone being this sick. I very seldom read any further than the tags or comments, but sometimes I read them just for the laughter they bring. I know that we shouldn’t find humor in mental illness, but these stories and their fans are such easy prey for normal men and women. They get so hostile and defensive when anyone downvotes their favorites. Just put your “cuck shit” in fetish, and will never downvote another cuck story. I doubt that many LW readers will follow you there.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Ten days later, Kathy told her husband that the health department notified her that Rickey tested positive for gonorrhea and syphilis. MC sure was relieved, because he thought that the white, runny pustules in his throat might be strep! "Wow! Sure dodged a bullet there! Man, an STD from my wife's boyfriend! That's soooo f*****g HOT!"

.

How can you do this with no limits, with no regard for safety? I know, it's just a silly story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story. So many of the negative commenters on here would just love to have a sexy wife who can attract a young stud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You lucky man!! That used pussy sounds SO delicious!!

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Your name is way wrong its should be 1_happilygay_hubby

Of course the mind of a cuck is one that needs more help than any shrink would be in practice long enough to help with. And having a wife become a Petre dish is really sooooo fuckin hoooooooot...oops. I mean sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beginning of a MÉNAGE À TROIS!

This story is being received well by the readers.

In my book this is a five star story, gave u a

5 [4.8 = 96% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆)].

The story has so far got 118 "faves" out of 132.8k views, or 0.89 faves per 1k views (an excellent faves to views ratio!)

ybwoodyybwoody12 months ago

Absolutely loved this story. I wish my girl would do the same.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

if my wife ever did this sort of thing i would set her whore ass on fire

Bonz123456Bonz1234563 months ago

when I did this my husband became my pimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My wife and I met and fucked for about six months before we became an item. During that time we both had boy and girl friends we screwed. When we got together we would tell about our encounters. So we were used to each others extra relationships. Then we fell in love, married and have lived happily ever after. When the moments present themselves, we fuck other people. It has just always been accepted by both of us. We don’t break one rule and that is the Tell All rule. We have to tell the other all about it, in detail. We get so turned on during the tellalls, it results in the best sex we ever have. We have fun with it too. She went out with a nice looking guy and they fucked. He had a real crooked dick. We now refer to him as CD. We have fun kidding about it. The moral to this story is that satisfaction and dissatisfaction come from the precidents we set at the beginnings of a relationship. Neither my wife nor I promised the other fidelity. Do I get jealous? Heck yes, and that feeling pushes me to be the best I can be for her. Jealous feeling become a real turn on.

Sundays are great days to have a mutual masterbation and tell our stories. We enjoy threesomes, MMF and FFM, whenever we can. We watch porn together and jack each other off. In none of our encounters have I gone down on another man’s dick. I have been tempted but I don’t do it because I don’t know how she would take it. I love to watch my wife fuck, but if you want to say I am a cuckold fine. But don’t think for once I am humiliated in any way. I usually run the show. I am a pretty big guy, not mean or bad, but the mean and bad don’t fuck with me.

I know all situations are different and realize our is a unique relationship. We have found similar relationships in our friends, but not quite the same. I believe if you settle the sex rules in the very beginning of any relationship you can live harmoniously and have the closest thing to a free relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous