All Comments on 'A Taste of Night'

by coldcomfort

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Autumn has always been my favourite month

Autumn ain't a month - but I was prepared to overlook this, along with a couple more small glitches, and was most pleasurably rewarded.

Thank you.

coldcomfortcoldcomfortover 7 years agoAuthor
Ouch! Fair point.

Cheers for your comment, anonymous. I could pretend that the line about ' autumn being her favourite month' was deliberate and in character but that would be a bare-faced lie. I have an edit going through the system so I have added that to the list of corrections I really should have caught through proof reading. I'm glad you enjoyed the story despite them. Cheers for your feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Both eerie & erotic.

Well-written. Professional quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please tell me you're writing more!

Vampire stories aren't really my thing, but I tried this on a whim and thought it was great. Good enough that I went back and read the preceding story and loved that one too. Please continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Delightful

This is a delightful and wonderful story. I truly enjoyed reading it. There may have been some mistakes made, but nothing that took away from the pleasure of reading it. Very arousing too. Great story. Would love more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing writing

Your writing is incredibly professional, and this was one of the only stories I've read in all my 6 years on this site where I could actually 100% visualize every single moment. It's clear that you put a lot of effort into this, and I hope more will come!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 7 years ago

My friggin not-so-smart phone ate the loooong comment I wrote you AGAIN, sorry. Read story twice since last year. There will be a 3rd time. Then it will maybe be possible to ask why Plain janie got to go on the designated party-bus and the narrator got left behind and when she was eventually invited to attend a sex-binge, she had to pay her own way there - without the message becoming phone-excrement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

In my opinion this is truly a wonderful story. The only issue I had with it is that unroll half way to the story I had no idea if the mc was male or female. Other than that loved it thank you.

PoissehommePoissehommeabout 3 years ago

Very enjoyable and well written. Great style. Thanks!

Lucien

LewdHobbyLewdHobbyalmost 2 years ago

Tremendous story. Great setting and wonderful descriptions, it felt very lively and engaging. Keep it up!

Rex0naRex0na4 months ago

Bloody amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoldcomfort@coldcomfort
69 Followers
Daydreamer, Procrastinator and very occasional writer. Any feedback, comments or contructive abuse very welcome. I would quite like to get better at this. I think you can guess my interests from the nature of my stories but I am wanting to branch out and spread my wings a l...