All Comments on 'Receiving her Thanksgiving'

by PENISADVENTURELAND

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bleh

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stunning

Thanks for that nice story!

I liked the aggressiveness and his submission!

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 7 years ago
Tha was

So hot. Loved it

AntoinetteBelleAntoinetteBelleover 7 years ago
Very hot

She didn't waste any time did she. Very exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting premise

Nice story, but a dry, virgin, anal experience had to hurt. She should have at least used some of Mom's hand lotion sitting on the counter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Suggestion

Change your name to SHITTYAUTHORADVENTURELAND.

This was pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Whats not to like. A dressed women giving you a fuck that makes your cum arc high into the air. I was at a family Christmas party, my parents had asked a neighbor that had just moved into one of the apartments. Her name was Lo, from Korea, nicely dressed, a shortish dress revealing thick smooth legs, a thick round bottom, black hair, beautifully done,maybe 40ish, hard to tell. She helped my mum prepare, my dad sat back and watched and said you could do a lot worse than that son, looking at Lo. We ate a great meal, Lo spoke halting English, but we had a nice time. Afterwards my mum said to me shes nice son, I think she was pleased she had someone her age to talk to and talk we did. My mum and dad sat and dad dozed off, mum said sorry about that, why don't you two go for a walk. Lo said , yes, let me show you my apartment. so off we went, she opened the door, it was small but nice. She said your parents are nice, very nice to me, I want to be nice to you. She lifted her dress, small breasts and rather large black panties, she walked over and presented her breasts to me, I sucked one, the nipple went very hard, then the other. She moved , held my hand and pulled me into the bedroom, I removed my shorts, this was going to be a better christmas than I thought, her hand wrapped around my cock then her mouth so good, then you lay down, I did, her mouth moved over my cock, her tongue probed my anus, licked my balls, back to my cock, back to my anus, I lifted my legs to give her better access. A finger entered me as her mouth engulfed my cock, I held her head, so good, she pulled back, I fuck, I thought yes, let me feel your pussy around my cock. She moved forward, that's when I felt it against my anus, the head of her cock, I started to move, but with my legs held and a sharp push, the head of her cock was in me, I tried to push her out but this seemed to make it easier for her and soon she was hard against me. I heard you good, nice as she moved slowly back and forward, my cock was hard as I was being fucked for the first time. She leaned over, kissing me, then her tongue found mine and my cock sprayed cum all over her stomach and mine, she moved back and fucked me faster and I felt it when she released her cum into me, warm, her cock pulsing in me. We lay still for some time, she moved out of me, then began stroking my cock, finally taking it in her mouth, my cock reacting, you fuck, I lifted my legs, no you fuck and she moved and got on her knees, I moved behind her, my cock sliding easily into her ass and her anal muscles did the rest as I fucked her as she milked more cum from me. We lay together, you like, oh yes, we went back to my parents, had a few more drinks, we left, as I walked out she kissed me, you come home, I nodded. She lay me on the bed, she gave me a great massage, before entering my somewhat sore bottom but it was a more relaxed fuck as again I felt her warmth inside me. To my parents delight I moved in with her after 2 months.

Gordon1135Gordon1135almost 5 years ago
Wow!

Wonderful little rape job with some fine description accompanying. Now you could write a sequel where they can get together and she can get him into her bed and give him a really good working over, both naked with her between his legs, balling him up, his legs over her shoulders while hugging and kissing and fully slow fucking him senseless until fast and hard and making him squeal and moan with delight as she makes him undeniably her fuck toy, her slut. Mmmmmm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous