All Comments on 'Immortal Gift of Beauty Ch. 02'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YES! Finally!

Been visiting your members page every few days since the previous chapter in hopes of seeing another one (also to read any of your other submissions).

Love the story, looking forward to reading more of it. I just hope I won't have to wait as long. ;)

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy addition!

I very good addition to this story! I can't wait for it to continue! Thank you!

biphilmassbiphilmassover 7 years ago
Wow!!!

Cannot wait till the next chapter what a way for Marina to find out about them. And both Henry and Brosie admitted that they love each other. I would love to see a possible 3 way between Henry Brosie and Marina? Plus it will be interesting to see when Henry's family finds out. Big things ahead. 5 stars as usual. Keep up the great writing.

gara5289gara5289over 7 years ago
Great

So the sex was good but I'm honestly am more interested in how you break the relationship to Hank's parents next chapter. I'm incredibly amused with myself and you for writing a story on this site where i'm really interested in how you work out the plot more then the next chapters sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 stars as always

I enjoy your writing because - while it is always about fucking huge tits and great sex scenes - it is much more than that. Your plots are very, very good and always leave room for interesting turns, adventures, new ideas coming into the scene. Can I suggest a potential continue of the story: While a threesome with Marina would be some idea worth thinking about, I honestly cannot really imagine this due to the harsh character of Marina. I would suggest a fucking awesome threesome with an old girlfriend of Brossie (from schooldays...). She is similar to Brossie, but has a set of tits beyond belief (huuuuge!). What do you think ?

bripashbripashover 7 years ago

Great Chapter 2. Don't wait so long for ch 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story, great characters, great sex scenes. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Great story, great characters, great sex scenes. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GREAT Story

Like just about everybody else that commented ... Please Don't Wait So Long for The Next Chapter!!!!

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12over 7 years ago
Hope part 3 is soon.

Quickly becoming a favorite, which is saying something since you've got a deep catalog of amazing stories.

NakatoshNakatoshover 7 years ago
Great

Love the story. Really enjoying your stories. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

How old IS Brosie?Is she still young enough to get pregnant? That could be an interesting complication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree keepit going!!

More!

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 7 years ago

Love it, but please don't go for any harem or incest route in this story. It just wouldn't fit at all, but since I saw a few flags pop up for that possibility, even though I find it unlikely you'd go there, I had to say something :)

I hope they'll just tell his family about their relationship instead of them 'finding it out on their own' by either walking in on them like Marina or catching looks between them and figuring it out. It would be awesome to just have them all around the table and seeing Marina's disappointed face she wasn't able to do more and just the shock on his mother and sisters faces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow five stars and..

For that guy who wanted a incest or harem route..

Worst taste ever, we are all here for single coupling why bother recommending a group sex..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fanfuckingtastic

Love your story writing skills. Very erotic. Bringing in the daughter and sister would be a interesting twist. Looking forward to seeing where you take it. Soon I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant !!

You are almost there yourself - fantastic flow !!

Lets hear how the pool relaxing and dinner works out, please !

/green

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing as always

Not only is it hot as hell sex scenes but the twists and turns are a good read as well. As I'm a fan of incest it wouldn't bother me if you went with an incest threesome , but it doesn't fit the tone of the story at all. I'm excited for the fallout of when his family finds out. I just hope it's not as long of a wait as before, but good quality can't always be rushed.

Camello33Camello33over 7 years ago
Great

Great, please need more thank you.

Sigmoid926Sigmoid926about 7 years ago
Good Story Line

This is very good writing and a great story line. I like the characters and all the little potential twists...keep it up. ...Cheers

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
I understand Marina not liking him, but

Her nastiness can hurt her mother even more.

Meanwhile, doesn't anyone have a summer job? No planning for fall semester? A car of their own? Actual friends?

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
5 stars again

and yes - he should have a summer job!!!

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Loving This

What a great storyline and I look forward to starting the next part.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
This Is So Good*****

Great storytelling very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

CbgnightowlCbgnightowlabout 3 years ago

I gave Part 1 five stars - most enjoyable - well set up. Part 2 gets five as well - strictly for the well written and described very hot sex. But, the only love is that of the love of said sex. Infatuation is

a better way to describe the feelings of both the thirty-something, love starved widow, and a typical, though a bit more mature, horny teenager.

Hopefully parts 3 and 4 will develop their emotions of love on a much higher plane - intellectually, dating, socializing, all the activities, INCLUDING THE SEX, that lead to the true love they have proffered verbally, but not experientially.

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

The story gets even better for the two of them. Surely it will all come good in the end and their relationship will be excepted by the families. Thank you again for a great story.

L0st_S0ulL0st_S0ulabout 2 years ago

Damn that ending is just evil.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Better

This story gets better as it moves along.

midatlstorymanmidatlstorymanabout 1 month ago

I would live to see the bitch Marina get hers. She's obviously cultivating Sharon's friendship to make our protagonist uncomfortable at best. Don't know how to burn her, but would not let Sharon escape, as she and Hank obviously don't care for each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous