All Comments on 'Big Cock Cuckold'

by Sinful55

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT STORY

My wife and I do this often and we both love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next night

Next night he fucks her, can't feel a thing. He tells her the boyfriend was right. Husband packs his bags and leaves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cuckold

why the cage her husband said it was her night a totally unnecessary item. although it appears that Dan's cock is no longer required now. his stupid fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So unreal and not credible

So he rammed his big cock into her and she cried from the pain. He hit her cervix in three big thrusts. She had tears of pain!!

Come on...he must be the most inconsiderate or unaccomplished lover ever. As a woman I find this so totally unbelieveable that the story loses all impact and totally lacking any sexuality.

This is either written by a woman who has no experience or a man who can only dream about fucking a woman and has never done so.

Give up writing or get some real experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a load of rubbish

If my wife ever wanted a bigger cock and presented me with a cock cage, her first trip would be to the emergency room to get it removed from her ass and the second trip would be to the lawyer to sign the divorce papers.

MrNonSequiturMrNonSequiturover 6 years ago
Very stimulating

Good stuff-keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

We used to use CL to find guys with big equipment. Recently we have been forced to more bar or club pick-up type adventures. While dancing, I can sometimes get a good feel of a guys potential. I am going to add a cock cage for my husband to our play.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago

Yawn.

Just makes me want to take a dump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignore the haters. They have nothing. They have ddone nothing. Theu only try to tear down others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the story, by itself, was good.... But the ending was very short... Like you wanted to wrap it up to go or something...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

if my wife cuckolded me like in this story i would take that cock cage and toes it to a rope and beat her ass with it. then i woyld beat her ass with a basevall vat

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why does it always have to include humiliating the husband? If a wife wants to do a big cock and the husband is agreeable, why can’t she just do it without all the cock cage/put down BS? If my wife ever tried that I would pitch the cock cage straight into the trash and her right out the damn door. After the divorce she can fuck and suck all the huge dick she wants.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

agree with anonymous below. This cock cage and humiliation bullshit just ruins the story.

My wife was of the opinion that a big cock is like a sinful dessert to be had on occasion, but not as a regular diet, as it cut down on the frequency of intercourse. She didn't care if the big cock was black or white, it was just for occasional enjoyment. Maybe once or twice a year.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

with that kind of wife i would set her ass on fire

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold11 months ago

FANTASTIC.MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

i love my wife enough to share in the joy and excitement for her to enjoy a big cock. Above all things i want her happy and satisfied with a big cock and a great fuck. her happiness is my happiness

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

In a long marriage even a faithful wife will want another cock and usually a big one too. i handled this was let my wife date and it did not take long and y wife had the big cock she wanted and that lasted only so long and she then settled down after she was good and fucked.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

if my wife did this i would beat her ass with a baseball bat

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous