All Comments on 'My Son's Bully'

by hamgod

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong genre

Not a very good fit for Exhibitionist & Voyeur. Perhaps try BDSM.

KidG1000KidG1000over 7 years ago
really hot

good start to a really hot story! i like it so far. i am excited to read about the bully dominating Alvin and his Mommy. he should humiliate Alvin and his little pp in front of Mom, and make Alvin suck Mom's toes too. Good story!

nuits49nuits49over 7 years ago
i like

good start and thinks more can come..mature and teen turn me and thinks you can write story for two pussies..ty for that

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Great story, though it probably belongs in another category. Please do a follow up where she gets introduced to anal!

randduderanddudeover 7 years ago
perverse but hot

I started out thinking this would be different, exhibitionist /voyuer rather than Dom. As I read I felt myself getting really aroused. Well written and so erotic ! Nice, and remember its a fantasy.... we know no one's cock is THAT big.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bull

Shit

MiniwandMiniwandover 7 years ago
Hot

It's so nasty I love it. None of it make sense but it's freakishly hot. Of course a cock this big is a rarity and he can't possibly cum that much. And the mother turns into a slut too fast without motive it doesn't seem real. If you are looking for a story that could happen in real life, skip this one. But if you look for hot sex, humiliation and exaggerated body parts, this one is for you.

I just hope you won't do gay stuff in the next chapters. I hate when stories go that way (and a lot of cockold story do just that).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Power

I LOVE to see powerful women being made into submissive sluts! Make her striptease to please him... stripping put of her business suit and down to the whore lingerie he makes her wear

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why...

...are they almost always reluctant but get so turned on after about ten seconds? I don't want her to be turned on, submissive. I want her to hate it, hate ME. I want to make her hurt, feed on her reluctance to be fucked. I'd rather read about a dry fuck where she cries and is ashamed of what happens, than just another story of a woman that gets turned on by any dick she sees and turns into a huge slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy

Gave me a BIG hard on

yourreaderyourreaderover 7 years ago
Awesome Story!

Great detail and plot is fantastic. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
...

He needs to fill her womb with his hot seed and brand her, make sure she knows who she belongs to. But that doesn't mean she should be a shitty mother. Maybe they should marry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Proof Read!

Too many errors. Her conversion wasn't really believable either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [(5-) 4.6/5.0 = 92%] THIS IS A RAPE FANTASY. THE STORY WAS MEANT TO BE PORNOGRAPHIC.

The story is erotic. In my mind, this story is several shades of gray too dark, but to each his own. The story is realistic.

As to Alvin, I sympathise with him: Klay's presence in his house sent strong shock waves throughout his psyche; consequently his hitherto-dormant voyeur side "woke up" & will probably become an integral part of his personality for years.

bhill8671bhill8671almost 6 years ago
You should be arrested!

Not only does this glorify being a bully but it GLORIFIES RAPE!!! Since you don't have the balls to say if you are a man or a woman,I am going to assume that you are a man and this is the only way you can get it up!! If you have a wife and kids,they should get as far away from you as fast as possible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Disturbing

But thats why I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Great story or humiliation and submission. The mother embraced the slut in her and accepted her true nature. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Do not assume a male writer

It meant to be fucked up that's the point of these type of stories.

Also dont assume it's a male writer just because it has a women basically being abused and used. You would be really surprised by alot of stories that female writers do that would make this look like a walk in the park.

n0rberttn0rberttover 4 years ago
A-

Was truly a great story, would've liked it if Alvin was ordered to lick all the cum off of his mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It has potential

So, first thing, this comment is based entirely around the fact that I dislike porn that goes over the top(usuall). Here we go then:

1.The bully's cock was waaay to large. Nine inches would've sufficed just fine, the 12x8 thing just makes everything hard to believe AND hard to picture(which, I know that not everyone thinks as visual as I do)

2. She succame way to quickly. I liked the set up with her not having had sex-almost ever-but a few words of resistance(even if futile/empty ones) might've added to believability.

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 3 years ago

I agree with the most recent comment; the conversion from mom to slut was way too fast. There wasn't much, if at all, any reluctance. Also, yeah, the cock size is way over the top.

Because of how fast she turned, I don't know how the story can be expanded. She's already a slut. I know there's another chapter which I'll check out. But this was an average story. Definitely not terrible, but not 5 stars either.

virgintsik1gmailcomvirgintsik1gmailcomalmost 3 years ago

ohhh if he ws black i get more aroused, and instead of a son it was daughter

which he could both abuse. are there like that in real life black thug fuck

forcibly mom and daughter against their will at first, talking trash makes them wet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck this good story but noooooooooooooooo go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great Fuck Story

BunnymasterBunnymasterabout 2 years ago

You really need an editor.

In one sentence you used the "first" and "third person" voice.

That hurts your story because it brings the reader crashing back to reality.

The premise is really intriguing but I quit on the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FYI - usually no info on the bio means a woman wrote it as in this case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just love to put a bully in his place. In our case it was out the front door. I don't believe in violence but if I'm cornered I will come out of the corner fighting. Our son was the victim of a bully at his new school when my job transferred me. I talked to the principal about it. It didn't seem to help. It was effecting his grades and we were getting very upset. I started training our son to defend himself. Finally it happened. This happened just before I got home. The bully forced his way into our house. He was 18. Our son was 16. In the house he had pushed our son around and then knocked him down. My wife tried to defend them and he pushed her down. I was told that is when our son actually threw the bully through the front screen door. That is what I seen as I pulled into our driveway. I called 911. Daddy came running from across the street and tried to hit me just as the police pulled up. They both got arrested. They didn't bother us again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it would be nice if mom was fucking klay with a strapon dildo and alvin is fucking his mom in her ass.

that would be a great threesome.

johnstang2johnstang2about 1 year ago

I had a dickens of a time about the dimensions of his cock as you described it. You see normal people can care less about the circumference, they want to know the diameter or the thickness of it. It's easier for us to picture it then. I had to go online for a circumference to diameter calculator just to be able to picture it properly. With 8 inches circumference it will make it about 2.5 inches in diameter or thick. That is much easier to picture.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bullies are sick. People who get off on bullies are sicker. This is just camouflaged rape port.

Always ☆ for bullies.

trucker1965trucker19657 months ago

What a joke of a story. To difficult to read. Should have paid more attention in your English classes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really according to the mom soft his dick was 8 inches long and at least that wide. So we as the reader are to believe that the mom, who has never seen a cock this big let alone suck one, is all of sudden willing and capable of sucking something the size of cantaloupe and a foot long into her throat. Even with klay forcing her down on cock it still isn't happening. Let's use her first description after he tells her it's a foot long. She says the head is the size of a apple, ok. Unless the apples are really small where this writer lives, try fitting a average apple whole into your mouth.

I know it's a story and fantasy, but seriously bring your I'm back to fantasy, and out of the ridiculously absurd.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 2 months ago

What a piece of trash. I quit reading after 5 minutes. No stars from me. Learn how to write

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous