All Comments on 'Dominant Species Ch. 37-40'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
OddBall68OddBall68over 7 years ago
LOL

Now that's a smelly question.

Another good chapter partwolf.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 7 years ago

Damn that girl has a mouth on her. But she is well written and enjoyable to read.

Now I'm waiting for the freak out from Beta Donald.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

i love this story.. i hope you continue to write it and make my days happy with it.

OddBall68OddBall68over 7 years ago

the_crazy_one,

Yeah that could go badly for Donald. Silvia may not understand a howling, ranting wolf given recent events. He'll have to get a grip that he can't protect her from the past and he did not fail her. Silvia hasn't even had time to grieve the loss of her husband and baby so the explanation that Donald is her mate might meet a bit more resistance than Donald would like.

I'd imagine Alpha Calvin will check and repair/maintain the car, if needed, as soon as he can. If he's a car guy, a classic car is valuable. A working car in the world now is invaluable.

angeldustjaangeldustjaover 7 years ago
Suck the sheets

To 'suck the sheets through his ass' was hilarious and I'm very visual so the picture that statement painted was nothing short of comical. Keep up the spectacular work.

AvidReader47AvidReader47over 7 years ago
DON'T STOP

THIS STORY! I'm hooked!

j76475j76475over 7 years ago
Eat your poop

I thought that statement eat your poop was very fitting for the end of this chapter. Very good. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

She will be getting the answers to those questions firsthand soon enough.

partwolfpartwolfover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the support and the comments!

I just finished the second total knee replacement surgery after the first a week ago. Between the pain and the pills I've had trouble just reading! I'm not giving up on this story, but that is what is happening with the lack of updates.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 7 years ago
Love!

I LOVE your writing style, your stories, and your characters!

JulielleJulielleover 4 years ago
True Love

I just love Josie. The passion. The drama. The romance. And sweet smart sassy Josie is always there with the sassy retort. I’m in tears with the death of Reggie’s parents and smiling at Josie

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Love ,Love ,Love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
2309 Followers
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES