All Comments on 'Happy Anniversary'

by BW3

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dumb as rocks.

Pissing on someone doesn't make them respect you, and trying to make your reader believe it does gets your story the one star it deserves.

Might I suggest Prozac? You'll probably write better after the rage issue goes away.

Less_IsbetterLess_Isbetterover 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

I enjoyed your story. I would have enjoyed a little more about the hair cutting, but that's my kink. Maybe in part 2, if there is one, will tell us how he fixes the haircut he started. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Need a part 2

This was different and I really liked where you are headed. Go for a part 2 with his boss...show the change in the wife and their relationship...have him take other women as lovers to get even..etc... There is a lot of ways to forward with this one.

Thanks for the story.

"Buckeye Fan"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Well, at least you didn't put this story in the "Loving Wives" category

Brutal, but effective. Kept my interest. The ass-fucking and pissing is typical of "non-consent" and a release of pent-up emotions.

Well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not usually a big fan of

stories about cuckolds getting their own back, but this one was spot on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
boring

have read this same story 100 times - wife cheats - hubby finds out and gets revenge by abusing wife - nothing new or interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Am I alone in here?

Maybe because this was the first non consent story I've ever read, I enjoyed the hell out of it. Didn't care much for the pissing, it's not my kink, but I'm not one to judge! I found this story captivating.

Readers understand that submissions are fantasy for the most part plz!

To the writer: in my experience most people who vote and comment don't have stories of their own!! Great use of imagination!! Keep up the good work!

-5stars!!!

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Like

The way he put her in her Place. As for Anon. The fact that she now realised she was No Longer in-charge and he would No Longer be pushed around by her or anyone else Opned her Eyes. Now for the Next Chapter where he confronts the Lover. and Bends him. will be interesting.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
A non con story that I liked?

This. Was. Awesome! Revenge. Great sex with a woman who deserved it and fuckng over his boss as well. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent! *****

I don't usually enjoy nonconsent stories, not because of the forced aspect or that they're written too violently for me, but because of the lack of emotion. There never seems to be any passion. If you're going to force a person to do things, there should be motivation, shouldn't there? Otherwise, you may as well be an entomologist dissecting a bug.

I'll bet if this were in Loving Wives, there would probably be an overreaction to the nonconsent aspect, even though her treatment is well-deserved. The readers in this category aren't overly-sensitized to his behavior, and can no doubt appreciation his reaction. While I might enjoy a continuation of the story as well, if other characters were to appear, that would put it into Loving Wives, and the author doesn't write in that category. He writes more about "outsiders" than about the mainstream.

There have been similar stories about cheating wives being physically punished, but I believe they have appeared in the BDSM category, where the husbands not only took charge of their wive's sexuality, but the wives were remorseful, happy to accept their punishment, and learn to please their husbands. I suppose that could occur in this situation as well, as from the descriptions I've read of the stories here, many of the women learn to enjoy being "forced."

pleasant_nightmarespleasant_nightmaresover 7 years ago
Awesome!

Loved this! Even though I'm a woman and should technically be on the wife's side (theoretically: the cheating whore!) I loved this!

Anons need a little grip on both fantasy and reality. Keep writing!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
Liked this one...

What some seem to miss is he wasn't TRYING to get her to respect him... He wasn't TRYING to get her to enjoy it... He didn't CARE if she buckled under...

He simply intended to punish her and humiliate her... He was treating her basically the way she'd treated him throughout their marriage... That and acknowledging that since she'd chosen to be a whore he was simply willing to recognize that fact and treat her the way she deserved.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
HAPPY MAY BE A MISNOMER

at least for one of the pair. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Then he went upstairs.......

And she phoned the Police. Her wrists were bleeding from the cuffs. She had the bruises and his sperm in her. He went to prison. The pre-nup meant nothing in the face of all the felonies he had committed. She kept ALL the marital assets in the divorce while he sat in prison. Stupid story, Badly thought out drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Way to Go

Just keep it up, beat her ass everyday for for every time she gave it up to Rick, don't forget to use her backdoor the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
unhappy anniversary

I wish I could have read this story before my ex left with her 'boy' friend, however it does give me a few ideas, nothing illegal of course

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anonymousover 5 years ago

Am I alone in here?

Maybe because this was the first non consent story I've ever read, I enjoyed the hell out of it. Didn't care much for the pissing, it's not my kink, but I'm not one to judge! I found this story captivating.

[[Readers understand that submissions are fantasy for the most part plz!

To the writer: in my experience most people who vote and comment don't have stories of their own!! Great use of imagination!! Keep up the good work!

-5stars!!!}}}} AMEN!

Busman19639Busman196394 months ago

A little over the top in the revenge department but a good story nonetheless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous