All Comments on 'The Pursuit of Happiness'

by JustJaney

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice tale

now days bigger women is the new normal. nothing wrong with it, just a

change in normal. my wife was 100lbs and I was 150lbs

when we married 48 years ago. we could wreck a bed. times change

and size doesn,t make you better or worse person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Nice Story

Well written with a perfect pace. Thanks.

PileDriver48PileDriver48over 7 years ago
It is the connection that count...

...And JustJaney makes good connections. The characters connect, with enough background to make their connection real, and enough detail to make the story highly erotic. And it connected well enough with me that a part of me wanted to be Ben as he spread her legs and moved between them.

That's what I call good writing.

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

Stick figured women are not sexy, at least to me. Give me some curves to admire as a woman walks and life just gets better by the moment. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well-written Love Story!

Did you ever think that a girl ,or for you girls,a guy was out of your league and unattainable? Well Liv certainly does.

This is a story of an office friendship that blossoms into love.

The author does a great job of describing the two friends' feelings as the action takes place.

Highly recommended reading! ~ 5+ ~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Relatable, sweet, hot and realistic!

Man this story was sweet. Well written, well paced, well connected and perfectly timed. The protagonist's nervousness about her self image has been portrayed in just the right way - not over the top or too loosely to matter much in this story. Ben seems like a dreamboat - where are these men!? How can something so sweet be so sexy too...your story answers that question.

Wonderful work. -markofdibella.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Happiness is worth pursuing

Somehow I get the impression Olivia will be moving in with Ben in the near future. The two of them just fit together so well. Saves on rent, too.

Good story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Another great story that impresses me!. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Horseman68Horseman68about 5 years ago
Real.

A great depiction of two real people as their personal insecurities interplay in the development of a relationship. Bravo.

SexuallyconfusedpandaSexuallyconfusedpandaabout 4 years ago
Relatable

This rly hit home for me because I relate to Liv in a lot of ways. I loved it.

DuncanitaDuncanitaalmost 2 years ago

Need more of this, wow...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustJaney@JustJaney
302 Followers
Ack! I just confessed to my husband that I've been writing erotic romance for years and publishing on Literotica. I'm not sure what I was worried about...now he's volunteering to help me "research" for my next story. ;-)