All Comments on 'Cindy's Offering'

by KatlynTemplar

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

That was great storytelling. Thank you

Richie4110Richie4110over 7 years ago
Well done but

Great story telling but it has much more to be finished. What happens to the marriages? Does the relationship develop beyond this? Does their religious leanings get involved?

You're too good a story teller to leave it here.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That had an impact

On multiple occasions throughout the text I was astonished by how insanely good writing you produced here :O I had to keep several breaks just to marvel on the brilliance of what I was reading. Superbly captivating plot and increasingly so towards the end. The detailed focus of characters' inner thoughts and emotions felt very real and without inessential clutter. As if they were filtered for maximally efficient storytelling impact. Great humor too. You lured many emphathic insights for characters from me by conveying how strong and accumulated the pull towards each other can be while having no clue on the opposite side's state of matters prevents wishes to be fulfilled.

Ironman52Ironman52over 7 years ago
Second pass

Had to reread. Just gets better!.

I would like to see a follow on as they "untangle" their lives and move forward.

ed note. a few typos missed by the spell checker. As an example, seen s/b seem but one of the best stories on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't use spellchecker

"complimented" and "complemented" have different meanings, but they both exist. Hence, spellchecker won't flag them. In this story those two were used not as intended. Writers use spellchecker to catch typos, not misspellings due to lack of language skills. Use an editor. I still read the story, and enjoyed it. Hey, I won't kick her out of bed for not shaving!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous