All Comments on 'Unintended Consequences'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 395 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Trashing a reputation

Racist to the core. Just another lynch mob going after the two black guys. You just went down in flames, BigGuy 33. This is one cat you shouldn't have let out of the bag. What an evil racist bastard you turned out to be. One star for this and all future stories. All past ones that I haven't voted on, too. Everyone sees you for what you are now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Say what?

How is this any more racist than 90% of the interracial stories on here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not very erotic

So why is it on an erotica site? Or for that matter in a 'Loving' wives folder?

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
That was humiliating

I've actually complemented you before. To think, I thought you were a pretty decent writer. Two guys put a proposition to women in a bar. One of the women take them up on it. The husband of the woman takes revenge on the two guys? They kidnap and beat the guys like some KKK racists from the Deep South during reconstruction? Did they force her? Drug her? This woman was 100 percent to blame. The husband's revenge was misdirected. Oh, the two guys happened to be black with giant dongs. That was relevant how? You enjoyed writing this? I didn't enjoy reading it and you lost a fan. I don't read racists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mixed

You used a common "meme" as it were once you go black blah blah. If you had made it a big deal about being in the south I might have argued one thing. Except for that one thing about race I saw no other factors of what I might call racism.

I do however agree that the wife got off DAMN easy.

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Pass the Word

Her story was crap. Christy's new boyfriend should be informed of her impulsive ways and how unloving and destructive she really was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not BTB

Burn the N******, right? Racist bullshit. Also the stupidest woman character ever created. One look at a picture of a huge black cock and she goes brain dead. Just an awful story that should never have been written or posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Racism as defined by Oxford Dictionaries:

"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."

There is none of that here, just angry husbands beating down human waste that deserve it.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Swing and a Missus

The author took a minimalist but not unintriguing route to an existential fork in the road but then took the low road. So the narrator rounded up his buddies for a beatdown and forced gay play ? I'm GLAD Christy dipped on him. Give the rebound chick at end of story enough time and she'll repeat her predecessor's point of departure. Anything to subvert the cliches entailed by cohabitation with a craven Babbit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Racist ? maybe , overuse of a stereotype , definitely

Kimmi 1990 feels very strongly about this , she probably does have a point.

However , the Black giant cock trope has been used over and over in this category for years . Maybe because of the past taboo's it entails, I'm not sure about that.

But on this particular website , Incest/taboo is the number one most viewed category , so there's something to be said about the salaciousness of taboo in erotica.

Now , this story is almost a carbon copy of JustPlainBob's " Dancing Shana " , only its a couple of black guys with huge cock's instead of one white guy with a huge cock.

So , with this authors sampling of a Harddaysknight storyline earlier , and now this oh so close one , I'd have to say that he's simply repackaging or maybe its regifting on some of the most famous authors of this sites works.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
NO MATTER WHAT DID HAPPEN

he needs new friends and places to drink. TK U MLJ LV NV

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
All a bit silly really.....

I cannot imagine a guy getting away with walking round a club inviting women in this way. Sure, an all girl table may have a laugh with it, but I think its unlikely any girl would take him up on it, especially with everyone knowing whats going on and watching. Tables where boyfriends and husbands are present ...... no way would they just sit there on their hands and watch their women get propositioned.

In this story a young wife took up their offer. She did it knowing somewhere there was going to be a price to pay ..... she ended up divorced while her husband suffered all the humiliation !?!!

Desmond and Richard got a beating. While I really dislike men that are sexual predators I cannot help but feel these two guys are more of a comedy act and should be laughed at ...... even if one of them does have a big willy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is there a women that dumb ?

Scratching a itch in front of you young husband, how dumb can you be. Plus Chrissy got of easy. And the pain for him and divorce. That followed. At least no kids or assets to split.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 7 years ago
Sigh.....probably happens more often than most would believe

Cliches get to be cliches because they happen so frequently. Someone asked if any woman could be as stupid as the one in this story, sad to say I've personally known several women just as stupid, if not more so. Perhaps that is why I'm so cynical in my old age.. Perhaps that's also why I'm an ardent believer in prenups, going armed and knowing the perfect places to hide any bodies that might need to vanish.

Oh, I gave this story five stars and favorited both the story and the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just stupid

Based on a stupid story line. Very quick and poorly done. And then little things. Why would he ever go back to a bar where he had been humiliated and where the management had assisted and so condoned open adultery? And you mention Karen at the end like we're supposed to know her. What a waste to start my day.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
This was a mixed bag.

Some readers feel it was racist and others do not. I think it may be in the eye of the beholder. The story was truly full of clichés. Is the cliché about Uncle Vinnie being in the mob ever used? Yes. These stories are full of clichés and ethnic and racial stereotypes. The truth is that certain ethnicities like certain things. The only people I know that have two kitchens are Italians. Does that mean they all do? no. Does it mean that only Italians have two kitchens? No. It means that is my experience, as limited as it may be.

I grew up in area that had summer camps and kids from eastern Europe were brought in for the summer to work there. Locals could pick them out with no effort, even if they did not speak, simply because they looked different. The difference is real. When we (The wife, myself, and friends) visited various countries in Europe, locals knew we were American without hearing us speak. It was obvious to them.

What does this mean? Here it goes. The purpose of the men being black was intended to be more humiliating for the husband, which means it was not only cliché, but a bit racist. The big cock was cliché, but racist in that it's always the black guy that has the big cock. Personally. I would much prefer that it was average looking white dudes with that reputation. The car thing was not racist, but it was an ethnic thing, like Germans being very neat and often lacking emotion in these stories, or an Italian being the guy in organized crime. Certain things are ethnic. Irish like beer. British are not the best cooks. Sometimes we lose the line between an ethnic proclivity and a racist comment. This story managed both racist and ethnic plot devices.

The story itself could only work by suspending disbelief with the basic plot. The woman thought she could leave a crowded bar, and her husband and friends, to get laid by strangers and it would not aversely affect her life. Every person in the bar knew she was doing it. Where I come from, she would never live that down, and neither would the husband. Then his "good friends" didn't raise a finger to help him. Her friends did not try to talk her out of it.

I did like that he realized he could no longer live with her. There could be reconciliation. The revenge was somewhat believable. I really liked how he decided against the bar maid when she said no one was hurt if the wife got a little on the side. This story had the good, the bad, and the ugly.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
5* read

And to all the people saying: "Oh, that'd never happen!" It happened to a woman I knew years ago.

Her husband was approached by a much older woman at a nightclub one New Year's Eve and he told his wife to go home and wait for him.

He was shocked (shocked, I tell you!) when their marriage didn't survive.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
PS for all the people who keep complaining about the type of stories in Loving Wives the site's own description is

Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
to Matt, sorry those stories you are talking about arent swinging and sharing but cheating and adultry

by definition, cheating and adultery cant be a loving wife, this story was a 4* as there were consequences, personally I thought he let the scammers off way to easy.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Cartoon

This works OK as a cartoon but I'm after something more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the only thing

this is missing is peter pan areal fanasty

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3*s

HA! Ha.....This is the funniest story I've see in at least a month.

Come on BigGuy you should put this talent to work for you. Make some money and expose the whole world to your abilities. Go to Hollywood, they always need writers, or maybe pay for a publisher to produce your book. I understand self-publishing is the rule for unrecognized talent like yours. The ability you have shown for using stereotypes and cliche is unsurpassed🎇.

Gave you 3*s. I am looking forward to the next story. Really, I am. They're mind boggling,lol.

AMerryman

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 7 years ago
Pretty good

You write some pretty decent stories.

looking4itlooking4itover 7 years ago

Sorry Kimmi, you can't leave the asshats out of some of the blame. They picked up married women for a reason. Yes, she could have and should have said no but going to a table where three women are sitting with their potential husbands shows absolutely no regard for other people much less marriage. They have some serious anti-social behaviors that are going to eventually come with consequences. The real racism here might be your assumption that none of his friends were of other races.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A "3" ...

not because of the perceived racism but because the cheating WHORE wife got off way too easy! Still well written.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thoughts

"please, please don't go, baby. Please." – Yeah, just like he said to you, look what it got him!

"What the hell did she think I would do?" – The usual question: What would she do if the roles were reversed?

“She figured if she treated it like it was no big deal” – Of course it was no big deal to her! She had her fun and wasn’t humiliated and cheated on!

How would them being from out of town make it any better? MAYBE if she was alone, or with people he didn’t know, but she did it with him there, in front of their friends! They could have been from Mars and it still would have been unforgivable!

It may seem like a small thing in the big picture, her fucking Richard also, out of “fairness”, sort of added insult to injury!

Call me a mean bastard, but I hope Christy has at best an average marriage, without the deep love she shared with Henry. An even meaner part wants her to be cheated on.

mike9698mike9698over 7 years ago
2*

To much bullshit. As soon as the guy walked up to the table and asked the wives if they wanted to fuck there should've been a fight. But his 2 friends and him are wimps. Also after she does what she did why are his friends and their wives still friends with her. No fucking way. why after the divorce does he hug her and tell her she is a good person. no she isn't, she is an evil cunt. One thing in these stories that I hate is how the author will have the husbands be wimps all throughout the story then at the end turn into Rambo and try to get payback. You are who you are. If you don't get pissed and try to kick some guys ass for propositioning your wife right in front of you then he isn't going to grow a spine in one page of the story.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@looking4it

No, of course not. Anyone walking up to a table and making such a proposition, regardless if husbands are present or not is an "asshat," to use your term. The whole situation is just ludicrous. I cannot imagine someone walking up to a table where I am sitting with my man and three other couples and getting such a proposition out. My man would never let him get the envelop out, nor would any man of any couple of my acquaintance. He would be going down hard. But, I did not say that the two guys weren't "asshats." Only that the woman is solely responsible for going with them.

The bouncer is guilty of a crime, illegal restraint and assault, the "friends" are "asshats" for allowing their friend to be restrained and not corralling the wife attempting to leave with the "asshats." Everyone in this story is an "asshat."

Neither have I assumed anything. The writer saw fit to introduce the ethnicity of the two "asshats." What difference would the ethnicity of the friends make? The ethnicity of no one in this story made any difference to the plot. As HDK said, the two "asshats" were black because that, somehow, made the behavior of the wife more egregious. That was introducing ethnicity as racism, as were the other stereotypical cliches, giant cock, etc.

Yes, they are "asshats," but they didn't force anyone to do anything, and kidnapping them, tying their hands and beating them was a crime reminiscent of Emmit Till, Charles Moore and Henry Dee. This was a very repugnant story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Further Thoughts

@Harddaysknight – Yes, I was wondering why the other wives didn’t try to stop her, or why the other husbands didn’t come to his aid when the bouncer grabbed him. And why is the bouncer doing her bidding anyway? Did she tip him?

@looking4it – Good point re: racism; we’re never told the race of Henry or anyone else at the table. Now, you can say that because we’re told that Desmond and Richard are black but not the others, that that means the others aren’t, and that’s possible. But maybe we’re told about Desmond and Richard in order to play on the BBC trope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ok maybe Anthony Weiner would do this

It's beyond crazy to believe that two men, regardless of their ethnicity, would be walking table to table showing cock pictures... But really there can't be a woman, married or single, anywhere in the world who would do anything but laugh at these two morons. The idea is just too absurd and we are to believe this woman in front of her husband goes with these sexually active perverts knowing there is a very good chance she'll catch something that may not be curable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No point

In voting here. There are lots and lots of scenarios that are ridiculous on this site, this one takes the cake.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 7 years ago
A good story, but...

NO ONE is as stupid as Christy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Story

This is a fictional story so anything goes based on the imagination of the author. Yes, one could call it partially racist, wouldn't the others in Henry's group help him, etc. and that is certainly what would probably happen in real life.

Take your pick on what you do or don't like but this is a well-written piece of fiction and the "hero" looks as if he is going to survive.

Create another story BigGuy.

InsigniaInsigniaover 7 years ago
Revenge, payback and consequences

are all well and good. But a lynch mob?

The two brotherz play an interesting if not unconventional pickup game that should have ended the moment Desmond opened his mouth. But numb nut's waits for his cock starved hoe to wade sloppy box first into a sausage fest before concluding he is divorcing and then going after the dynamic duo.

It could have been a million bucks or a foot long dong but trap has been laid. A horny wife and a table of hipsters is all it took for the plot to advance. This could have been a really good tale if the protag had any gumption.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bloody Awesome

Nice and easy to read tale!

smartmalksmartmalkover 7 years ago
thanks for this cool story!

I very glad how it was finished - finally those stupid idiots got what deserved... but I would preffered to kill'em both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Already Over Why Fight

Regardless of race, looks, body type, dick size, friends around, or not once Christy said "I'll go." Any relationship would have been over even if she had changed her mind before she hit the door. That level of disrespect shows who she truly is.

DKS

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
What about the bouncer?

He still needs to be punished for interfering between a married couple. He may be big but there is always someone bigger. I would make it personal though as crow bars hurt just as much on a big guy as a little one.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
A note to Christy's new Beau

He should be warned what he is getting into.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
You had to make Christy dumber than a sack of hammers to do that.

And to think that it would be ok. Hopefully she never has children because she went full retard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You enjoyed writing it.

I enjoyed giving it 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
pretty good 5*

an unrealistic story line made believable enough to read, clever writing.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 7 years ago
Good

Fair story based upon the bbc cliches which is fine. Nice that u did avoiding racial retaliation hatred. Perhaps the new lady shoulda been a carmel coloured vision of lovliness sick of the playas out there. A 3 driver to the balls would have been amusing for the playas too... guess im a bit more evil than others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid fucking story

Just completely unbelievable. Like this guy is just going to sit there because a bouncer has hold of him. No wonder his wife wants another man. He isn't one. That bouncer would have to kill me. Then he'd have to kill the friends that were with me. The guy that came up to their table would have been picking his teeth up off the floor two seconds after asking his question.

Then, after sitting there like a pussy, all of a sudden the guy grows a pair, sort of. He divorces the wife. Good move. Then, instead of manning up and finding that bouncer, finding the two assholes and kicking ass, he pussies out again and has his friends do the dirty work. And yes, it was racist as hell. I'm done with this guy. I can't believe there are people out there who think this shit is good.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I agree with @ScorpioJJ...

I agree with @ScorpioJJ...One of the weakest points in this story was the bouncer! He saw one man going from table to table looking like trying to sell something and didn't acted? Or did he knew what they were doing, was thier friend and closed the eyes? were the owners aware that they could be facing a judicial claim for their bouncer acting? Even the bartender was aware of what those two were doing! All that was forgotten in his revenge! Another weak point: the two husbands that were with him that night didn't had any disconfort for their wives trying to smooth what she did? And even tried to make him forgive her? The question they should ask was: "What would they do, if they weren't present? However not a bad story...3*

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
I left out one important word.

In my previous comment, I stated "there could be reconciliation" but what I intended to write was "There could be NO reconciliation."

ArsVampyreArsVampyreover 7 years ago
Comments are laughable

I'm doing it again.

On a site full of fetishes, commentors assume racism rather than the EXPLICIT FETISH the wife talks about?

Just... shut up. Just stop. You sincerely look like morons.

I found the story a bit cliche and predictable. I don't think the husband would stand a chance at suing the bar or the bouncer without some corroborating evidence, like video. I find the idea of the male lead getting a 'posse' of his friends to threaten and beat on two guys laughably unlikely, especially the number of people involved.

It's well constructed but it doesn't offer anything unique, and some of the situations seem absurdly unrealistic (which can be a plus in some stories, I suppose). The wife, IMO, would be more likely to somehow come back to the two men while trying not to alert the husband, not just walk off with them and leave her freinds and new husband behind. She wouldn't bother calling; she'd made it clear and he had as well. And why would he leave instead of packing her stuff and putting it outside the apartment for her; is the apartment lease in her name alone?

I think the story could be improved with some alterations, but they might interfere with the intended plot of the author. Make the wife more 'sneaky' about it and less apologetic about going. She knows the consequences but ignores them; part of the point of the story may be her accepting those consequences after thinking she could skirt by them, but it seems more likely she'd have to accept them after believing she would go undiscovered and getting caught instead. Maybe she comes home bruised and hurting from a night of rough-sex with the two men from the club. Maybe she comes home pregnant, or with an STD. Consequences that are likely in such a situation, and difficult to hide but perhaps unexpected, at least in comparison to the known consequence of upsetting her new husband and losing him over it (I can't believe there is any woman who'd think so little of her husband that he'd tolerate her cheating like this, in his face and in public, but it seems to be a rampant cliche in LW). Maybe a bit of blackmail on the part of the two men; if they're willing to scam married women into BBC sex with a story about being there briefly on business, what else might they be willing to do?

Not a bad story overall, and cries of racism are retarded, but not special in any real way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Laughable?

A guy with vampire in his username thinks something is laughable? That's pretty hysterical, right there. Yeah, we're laughing all right, at that username and your comment. Where might we find some examples of your terrific writing, since you know so much about it?

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 7 years ago
What a bunch of idiots on this site.

The people who yell racist have been listening to politics too much. There wasn't one iota of racism In this story. It is people like that who make me want to vomit. So uneducated and backwards but think they are the top of society and better than everyone else. The label racism and racist have no meaning because of the overuse and misapplication by this social and political elite.

This was an excellent and well written story. Very sad. I feel really badly for Christy because she really didn't have a clue. That is something that will haunt her the rest of her life. I hope she learned from this gigantic mistake. Divorce was probably way to good for her.

Yes, this happens more than anyone thinks it might. The people who comment that that it is unrealistic live a pretty sheltered life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes there are a bunch of idiots on this site

mbgdallas heads that list. What is really puke inducing are low-life bottom-feeding vermin like mbgdallas. Racist apologists for racists. Wear that white hood proudly, burn those crosses and tell everyone you're not a racist. No one will know with you hidden behind that hood. Go fuck your sister, redneck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Forget about all the black dick lovers. They are the racist ones. If this story had been in reverse all the liberal cock suckers would have been praising you

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

I don't see any racism, stereotypes maybe, but nothing is going to change that. What I did see is an exceedingly stupid wife who thought she could just get a little strange while publicly embarrassing her husband in front of his friends. She was an idiot of the first order and fortunately this is a site where fictional stories prevail, because the story line is more than a bit out there. There are so many things to criticize about what happened, why and the timeline of her return before he was packed, but what would be the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: Is there a women that dumb ?

Unfortunately that has become a cliche of these stories. The men and women in these stories tend to act the polar opposites of how people really react. The woman so often is the one with the "it's just sex" argument and almost as often can't understand that the husband doesn't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's just a story!

I really don't understand why some people are getting so upset by it. It's not realistic enough? Really?! You came here for reality?! It's just a story! A good one in my opinion. But even if it was real, it's still just a story because you don't know any one from it. So again it is just a story! Ok rant over.

To the author I liked it, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stretching credulity? OK. Waterboarding credulity? Nuh Uh

You lost me at two black guys passing out dick pictures to white women in front of their husbands in bars.

BriteaseBriteaseover 7 years ago
I liked it a lot

But there are some 'unintended consequences' ......... I've had a similar story languishing unfinished on my computer for quite some while. What now? Do I now finish it, or dump it?

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Anusing Fantasy---

or perhaps a night mare...

dyonysosdyonysosover 7 years ago
Oh well ...

If you don't look at this story too closely,the subject and the turn out,it is written well enough,however there are a few points to be made,2 black dudes showing pictures of one guys prick in a bar to married ladys seem to me a "little" over the top

The bouncer holding back the hubby for going after his wife : hmmm,i'd like to see that

Then there is the,as usual,physical aspect,11 inches ? seriously ? what do you people think ?? that a cervix is some kind of a rubber thing that can retreat no end ?it retreats all right but with 11 inches pushed into it be sure there would be some serious damage,the only woman that can stand this kind of punishment are the ones that had a hysterectomy or a woman that had 3-4 kids and even then ....

I know it's a story but let's not run off with our imagination,there must be ,IMHO ,some probability of realisme

I gave 3*** for your ability to create a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty damn silly

The wife thought he'd get over it?!? But even worse, he collapses and cries in the bar? Kinda weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Don't quit your day job. (0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
slut whore wife, and gullible husband.

this story is a complete puke-fest for anyone who reads it, myself included. bet the bitch still had big dick's number. no real woman would do something like this unless she was a cheating slut to begin with.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
One More Thought

How does anyone know that the picture is real? Even if it's a full body shot, ever hear of Photoshop?

What happens if she walks out on her husband, gets to the hotel room, and finds out that he has a cocktail weenie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only One Thing Missing

No, make that two things:

- Fuck Liz. What kind of friend worth a shit would tell you could get over what Chrissy did? I would not have spent a single night in her house.

- He should have tracked down Chrissy new serious boy friend and made sure he knew what went down. The man deserves to know. Would you hook up with someone that did that to a man?

Four Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally

Finally a story that seems much more real. No man or woman ever trusts a spouce that has cheated and he did the right thing. Well written and held my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ Britease

Please , by all means finish it !

You are one of the greats in this category , and 95% of us love your work. And the other 5% are shits !

Xzy89cXzy89cover 7 years ago
Needs to be finished

Work leftto be finished on this. Maybe contacting new guy in her life and letting him know

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HIS trump card

Stoopnagle,

Hell he neglected to give her the "clinching" reason to rethink her intended screwup.

When she told him that 'she just had to do this' He might have told her that then she just has to "Have a Divorce".

But crap That might have ruined the story??? even though it saved a marriage.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Entertaining

But lacking.

No possibility of suspending disbelief.

Christy is clearly insane and probably wouldn't have made it to the alter.

Her friends are also mentally unhinged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

How she thought for a second after humiliateing and disrespecting hubby in that manor that he would stay with her. His reaction was almost spot on but he was a little to nice. Her even considering might be enough for divorce for me. If she said yes and did let me stop her would be enough for divorce. The sex being held back at her request and the phone call werejustspikes in the coffin. Glad he held his ground and I'd be pissed at the friends for trying to down play it . What if he did it how would she react , he never asked that

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MattBlackUK goes out of his way to PROVE he is a moron

Matt -what the fuck is your problem? Is EVERY is man in the UK fucking deranged ? Every single comment post you make always rates EVERY story a 5 -- and every comment you shows you to be a mental retard

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 7 years ago
Folks admit it -- when you read This you burst out laughing "Despite what happened you're a good person and you deserve happiness."

It's hard to believe that this particular author who often writes decent stuff - not great stories but not awful - is sooooo stupid and obtuse that he does not see how writing a story featuring big black cock that destroys a marriage.... and features a WHITE husband that gets revenge by getting together a bunch of white guys to beat up the black guys... is not racist or at least not engaging in racist stereotypes. No one can be THIS stupid in this stage.

Leaving aside the racial element of the story this is a truly hideous and wretched story. The author CORRECTLY focus on 3 KEY points. The husband in the story correctly focuses on the fact that

1) not only does the wife WANT to step out of the marriage... (implicit in that decision to cheat was the fact that the husband is really awful in bed) .

2) she asked the bouncer to restrain her husband so she could fuck some big black cock

3) she INTENTIONALLY wanted to humiliate the husband in front of her friends and the entire bar.

Even worse are the actions and behavior of the husband to Liz - a mutal married friend who was at the bar the husband and cunt whore wife and saw all this go down -- tries to defend or explain the cunt whore wife by saying THIS ---> "But she didn't know that's what she was doing." --- the husband's reaction is really sad and pathetic. The husband reaction SHOULD have been violent and extreme or at least loud and boisterous.

and THIS just killed it ..."Despite what had happened, what she had done, I still felt like a complete asshole leaving like this"

really? a truly awful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Would have been a 4+ BUT ....

.... like so many Cuck Loving Writers on this site, YOU chose to let the instigator / perpetrator (his cheating WHORE, CUNT, Marriage Vow Breaking wife) off with no punishment (sending her away is NOT retribution ASSHOLE). So a "2"

Next time stay in your bedroom closet and wait for your "loving wife" to bring the NEXT "REAL MAN" home, put down your laptop and concentrate on playing with your 2" pud, enjoy being a closet CUCK and spare us your degenerate wimpy boy stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVED IT!

About time someone wrote about a husband that stood by his guns and booted the worthless cunt to the curb. AND DIDN'T WIMP OUT AND TAKE HER BACK! She showed her true colors to her husband and all their friends and then expected him to act like that was okay...I'm with the husband all the way and I also liked that he got the fuckers that got his wife! It's too bad that he let her off with just a divorce and no revenge....but he did get rid of her! Thank heavens there are still some men around that will not cuck out and have a pair of balls! All you little cuckie's must be just squirming in your seats when you read this! Love it!!!

fifteen16fifteen16over 7 years ago
Story

Just a story for entertainment and as such was a good read, some parts can be related to real life but not all. Husbands feeling of hurt and anger leading to divorce, taking revenge on the seducers and not having a very nigh opinion of Tasha for her attitude towards women cheating on their husbands, all very real. Christy's character not so, she is described as being impulsive, that is not necessarily bad many good things come from an impulsive decision although impulse buying can have it's pitfalls. I am guessing that Christy having only been married two years is in her mid twenties, given her extremely irrational behaviour that night I feel sure there would have been signs for others to see as far back as her teens, in which case she would be deemed to be a nutter and he would not have married her. That is my only criticism.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Novel Idea

So we have a black guy with a huge dick trawling for white women and a white wife ready to sacrifice her marriage just to get some of it. Racist? Never. Sexist? Nah. Stereotypical? Can't even spell it.

BriteaseBriteaseover 7 years ago
Must be a great story

to have generated all this interest and comments. That's what it's about, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting story

I gave it a 3, I don't know if that was fair or not. The writing was good, the idea was original. I prefer open sex with wives where everyone is happy and having a good time. I don't really like cheating, hurt, revenge stuff. Life is too short for all that. Anyway, it was a good idea and something different. It was well written. For me it wasn't believable. While i think it is certainly possible that she would be intrigued by sex like that (probably all the women would be), but I don't think they would walk out right in the face of multiple sets of friends in addition to their husband. I think her finding a way to get the number from the 11 incher, and then leaving after they get home or something would be more plausible.

ken philipsken philipsover 7 years ago
Absolutely Horrible Racist Shit

How can the moderator let this nasty racist shit thru???

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Still One More Thought

Why didn't he just knee the bouncer in the balls? Worst case, the bouncer still doesn't let go and beats him up. Now he's got a great lawsuit! The bouncer can't charge him with starting it because of the unlawful restraint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sbroooks

Bouncers can restrain someone if they have cause to believe they are preventing violence, because fact is there is no law preventing someone from stopping you being the site out of someone.

And given the circumstances, pretty sure the cops would believe there was imminent danger to his wife, or possibly the two cents he was going after.

So yes, he can assault the bouncer.... and go to jail for it.

And since we both know there was legally shit he could do to stop his wife from leaving , his sentence would have tripled for assaulting the black guys.

Not sure why you think every poor cheated husband is an S7 ninja with immunity to the law. Try some BTB scenarios that make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@anon "Sbrooks"

Bullshit. The only people legally allowed to restrain anyone for any reason are the police. A bouncer is just another guy. Just from what he did he could be charged with assault and illegal restraint. You don't know what you're talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1 star!

Story not racist as these kinds of things happen all the time in mostly black cities

Husband should have gave them a permanent beat down in the genitals so this kind of bullshit never happened again!

SgtmjrSgtmjrover 7 years ago
response Ken Phillips

This is just a story. A made up tale ( above average) but still a story for people to enjoy. As for any racist inclinations, you might need to check the actual social interactions of people. In this case it is all just fiction but in reality it does happen often due to (in my opinion) a seeming lack of respect for women no matter the color of their skins or married status. Often the married ladies are targeted more so than unmarried. I was a predator of this nature before meeting my wife of now some 36 years. I am a half breed and have seen both sides of the social interaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As a former "Bouncer" , actually private security guard

In the state of VA anyway , you may not physically strike a person but you can physically restrain them or remove them from the property .

Plus , if the husband did bring charges against the bar , with the fact that he'd been ingesting alcohol , and hadn't been struck only restrained , he would have lost 99.9% of the time.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
@Anonymous 11/30/16

re:

Pretty damn silly

But even worse, he collapses and cries in the bar? Kinda weak.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would you call a man weak if he cried at his wife's funeral?

Why is mourning the death of his marriage any more weak than if he was mourning the death of his wife?

EddboyEddboyover 7 years ago
still

with the 11 inch ding dongs? lol

WyldcardWyldcardover 7 years ago

As always, comments are often more intriguing than stories.

On an erotic writing website, with one of the categories being Interracial, it is clear there is a large fetish for exactly that, interracial erotic fantasy/fetish. By definition this is based on race of participants, so by that definition is racist. However it seems like it is an accepted area of erotica, and it doesn't necessarily imply degrading elements to individuals involved, except they play into cultural stereotypes and fantasies.

So in this specific case, the story plays both sides

Being more fantasy/fetish than racist for the characters involved:

1. Wife explicitly had some fantasy related to black men

2. Husband explicitly stated the 'Once you go Black you won't go back' meme wasn't relevant because he didn't want her back, and it wasn't because they were black, ie, his response to them was as chronic homewreckers, not because they were black.

Calling on racial stereotypes and referencing real racist issues in America's history (and present):

1. Not just black, but having an 11" cock

2. The lynching at the end. This was troubling. I can't imagine 10 friends being willing to go out and commit all sorts of felonies related to assault and kidnapping because a couple strangers they don't know slept with the wife of a friend. It's crappy, but it happens. The angry husband? That happens. The other two guys there? Willing to risk their futures? Eh... maybe. Another 7 or 8 guys? No way. Now 10 white guys going out to beat the crap out of (or killing) a couple black guys who slept with a white woman (or were accused of it), that has a long and ugly history. That's lynching.

The fact the homewreckers were black seemed to play more into the wife's fantasy (which is a fantasy well represented on this site and in broader erotica), and less into the husband's reaction.

The payback scene on the other hand really doesn't play with the # of guys involved, unless it is a racist payback/lynching on the part of husband and other guys.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
OK

Weakest part is the ending!

Second quibble: As another has pointed out, the number of henchmen Hubby could muster to risk facing a capital crime (kidnapping) is totally unrealistic (or his friends are more clueless than he is!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
#Wyldcard

Yeah, there's a niche for racist shit. Some people get off on that. This isn't the place for it. The racists can all go over to interracial. That's why there's a category for them. People that aren't racists don't go there. Racist stories should be posted there for the people who get off on that shit. Incest stories go over there, bondage stories go there, gay stories go in gay, racist stories go in interracial. Loving wives stories go here. I don't think there's a lynch mob category. That's where bigguy33 goes, evidently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ouch

No man would ever. Marry Christie again once this was known.

Something that evil has lifelong consequences.

I certainly would tell every new guy in her life.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 7 years ago
Man 11"

that has got to hurt, why would any woman what to be torn up for a fuck? if she wants to experiment, try a dildo, much safer. Also I would have laid charges against the bouncer, he broke the law. TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
rumble 2

What man on receiving her phone call would not have said don't come home I am packing ,were finished I will sort the divorce out tomorrow and will be gone if when you come back , so fuck who you like, consider our marriage over dont try to call or see me you will be informed of the legal firm representing me as soon as possible.

Dont worry about telling your parents I already have so they wont be shocked that their daughter is a scanky slut wedding ring on kitchen table. good ridance and have a shitty life.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I agree with the others.

You race mongers crying racism are getting old.

It is people like you that has bastardized the term so much that no one even pays a damn bit of attention when it really happens. It's the cry wolf syndrome... It is used to label the people that do not agree with you so damn much that it is becoming laughable.

Also, sure, give the douchebags a beating, but think about it.. They were completely right.

All they did was ASK.. there was no drugs hell no alcohol even.. no hypnosis, nothing but asking.

99;9999999% of the fault lies with the cheating cunt that so disrespected, dishonoured, and blatantly betrayed her husband with the premeditated excuse that he will just forgive her.

The rationalizations pushing him to reconcile were despicable. Maybe it was deliberately wrote that way. In that case, well done. I was vomiting in my mouth reading it.

I did not like that you wrote him as a weepy pussy. Anyone man that blatantly betrayed should have not been able to weep. Anger and disgust should have wiped any feelings that would lead to such pussy action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I hear through the grapevine that Christy recently met someone and they started dating. It's early yet but apparently promising.

So, why not fuck Christy over royally by warning the guy what kind of treacherous cunt he's hooking up with? And keep on doing that for each guy she starts seeing.

That would be true revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Saved the world?

That comment is laughable and the world would be better served to be rid of assholes like the husband. Those men did nothing more than most single men with huge dicks would do. It wasn't them that harmed the husband - it was the wife who did the harm. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This was just stupid

The first thing is pussys shouldn't dabble in revenge. Number one - come back and firebomb the fucking bar for letting these assholes pull their scam there. Number two - set her up to get arrested for prostution or drug dealing. Number three - find the two assholes and taser their balls until they are jelly so they will live the rest of their miserable lives with useless pieces of garbage hanging between their legs. Cutting off an ear or nose will also be a long-term reminder. Lastly - don't write stories like this without having your protagonist ready to do what's necessary. 1 big * for pussy-boy crawling away and living a sucky life.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

I enjoyed the story, not because I liked what happened, but the way the story went. It was rational, logical, and had the proper emotional responses, except for his so called friends, and their wives. What the story told us, is that they were regulars, which meant anytime she went out with her girl friends, they probably ran into them, does that make sense? I would be willing to bet that his wife(ex) and her girl friends have all had a taste of the cannon, and that all the other husbands have no idea yet. When he found out they were regulars, his mind should have taken a double take, but it didn't. Like Tasha told him the husbands don't know so it's ok. A significant other, like a wife or girl friend who decides to cheat, will do it behind someone's back. After so many times, it becomes so easy that something like this would happen, thinking she has gotten away with it already for so long, she will do it in his face. That makes this story even more believable, but also makes his revenge cheap, compared to the damage she has done.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anon 12-3-16

First, so glad you feel that way. Can you also feel how different your wife has been feeling lately.

As a guy with a big cock I can assure you I do not go chasing after married females. Single is different

No, I didn't go after your wife. She read your comment and figured you would be okay with her getting stretched

Oh one more thing. We look kind of alike so you should be able to pass my kid off as yours

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
3100 Followers
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...