All Comments on 'Jasmine's Secret: Caught & Seduced'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
goamz86goamz86over 7 years ago
Fantastic as always

Another fine tale!! Your stories are the best!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing story

I am pleased as always with another well-written story and illustrations.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 7 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Hi

I hope you enjoyed my latest.

One note: A reader sent me a message that the video mentioned he searched for and it had malware hooked to it. Please, use respected sites to find the video... which is well worth watching.

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
really good

really good story hope you post your follow on chapters mentioned in this story as well as following this up with a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pictures

Loved the story and the illustrations are good but my personal preference is always real pictures of real women. I understand that may be much harder to put together but it would be 10 times the effect. That said, thank you so much and good luck on the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
another great one

Jasmine, this is another super story and I hope to be able to continue reading for a long time.

walt555walt555over 7 years ago
wonderful cum

another great cum from another great story by my favorite author

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

I fantasize about being in Jasmines position many times and it's a wonderful fantasy for me with my rabbit! Keep on writing, you are great at it!!!!

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 7 years ago
Seriously, this is your best story (so far)!

So many fantastic elements here. While I can't be completely sure it's all true, there is a lot of great background info about the author (that really spices up the story). The illustrations are tremendous. The imagery of Melanie being in stockings (and no shoes) in class is very hot, in my opinion. The nylon foot licking / toe sucking following by some ass licking...VERY hot! And if the following from the story has any basis in reality...that you really are working on "a lesbian story about a future world where women are in charge and men are all submissives"...then that story absolutely MUST see the light of day! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best

You are the best!

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
I love Jasmine Walker

As always I love your story, silkstokingslover. I love Jasmine Walker and all of the characters who join her, all of them. And those illustrations. I love your stories. By the way, when are you going to continue or finish your stories "Pet sorority" and kinky tales "I pegged my husband" and "Loving pegging? I'm waiting for them months ago. Plesse, don't leave your readers, your followers this way. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AWESOME

Another great story you are the best !!!!

DiJiTDiJiTover 7 years ago
This was good

I love all your stories. This was yet another good one.

One thing I will mention though is the constant back and forth of reading this story and then another story put INSIDE of this story got a bit tiring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Point/counterpoint

Now this story is exactly what I am talking about. I predicted, and so did a defender of Jasmine, even though I wasn't really attacking her, just constructive criticism, that the next story might be one of my favorites. And it is. This is a new approach to a not so new plot. A famous Japanese director said there are only 7 movie plots and I happen to believe it applies to literature also. It's how you shape those 7 basic plots differently each time that makes you stand out. And SSL stands out. In my post on the last story, it was not an attack; apologies if it came across as such. Regarding her 'darlings', I was merely repeating what a commentor said a few stories back, while giving Mr. King credit for the statement. I happened to agree somewhat, but was not the first to mention that. To 'downhill' I think it was,and to SSL, this must have already been on SSL's mind as this story had much less of them, and I doubt one comment from me caused a quick re-write in a couple day's time. I don't hold myself in that high regard. As to finishing storylines, I didn't mean to finish one out before starting another. I just meant that some of them should be finished before starting too many new ones. Some, like Kinky Tales, Exploring Sexuality, Surprise Christmas Family Orgy, and the previous pegging story even have future ideas already mapped out by SSL herself at the end of the stories. I only pointed out I thought her stories were not as good as they used to be. Downhill and the author disagree. And that's OK that we differ. It was not an attack. I have seen some losers here say she.can't write, she is mentally retarded, she is racist, wish she would get cancer, wish she would die. THOSE are attacks. I just pointed out some constructive criticism that I was not the first to point. Again it is apples and apples. I compare her to her past self, because very few oranges here can touch her. Sad but true, she is a victim of her own success. We are spoiled by how good she is. I just wanted the stratospheric stories of old to return, not merely touching the sky but exceeding it. And if this story is an indication of the future, SSL has done just that. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Needs a second part with Ms Jones being shared with Emily and/or getting caught by a bitchy cheerleader and ending up the whole cheer teams slave

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 7 years ago
Merry Christmas Ms Walker

As always, another excellent story, although even better, knowing we are seeing inside your twisted mind. hehe.

Can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW!

OH MY GOD! What and awsome story! It might be your best yet and if you do add the second part well that would just be more icing on the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wowzer

that is epic

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55over 7 years ago
Greatest present ever !

Thank you for the story Jasmine ! Hope you have a great Christmas too :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Loved it; just wish I could be a real life sub for you and all your friends, male and female! I can only imagine eating you while you are being pounded, then eating you out, jizz and all. Or eating you while someone is using strap on on me! I am a very willing sub, especially orally oriented. WHATEVER you (and/or your group wanted) I'd be glad to do it. Imagine everyone taking a load, and coming over to me to 'snoball' it, or make me eat out a creampie as your jizz-junkie sperm-slut cum whore.

warpigs3030warpigs3030over 7 years ago
WOW

I normally don't write comments but this is one of the hottest stories that I have ever read. The conflict is real with lust winning out. 5 stars

burrito54burrito54over 7 years ago
really great

Wow what a great christmas story as only you could tel it keep up the great work and good luck with the comp.

and have a great christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect Christmas Present!!

Brilliant story. Loved the build-up to the seduction, which was handled as skillfully as ever. The actual moment of seduction, and the previous scene in the classroom, were more examples of you at your best. The added twist of the story describing your own 'real life' submission definitely provided something unique from your regular stories.

To be honest, it would have been hot enough without the pictures, but their inclusion certainly adds an extra dimension. Full credit to whoever created them.

A perfect Christmas present for your readers!!

Hope your own Christmas time brings you just as much fun as you clearly had writing - and experiencing?! - the events of this story ;)

LD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Response to Point/counterpoint

I believe the below comment (dated 11/29/16) was, at least in part, a response to a comment I left against a previous story. It seems only right to reply...just in case the poster ever reads this.

I do understand that your (original) comment was intended purely as a piece of constructive criticism, and not as any sort of "attack" against the writer (not that I ever accused you of such). You are correct when you say that there have been far worse comments posted on this site in the past. In my opinion though; those type of comments are not even worth the time taken to read them, never mind submitting a response. In contrast; your post was intelligent and thoughtful, and it was clear to see that there was passion behind the argument. Had I been the writer, it was one that I would have paid particular attention to (whether I agreed with the content or not).

I will admit that there was an element of 'it's not what you said, it's how you said it' which led to my comment. However; my main reason for posting it was simply to provide an alternative view, and perhaps try to imagine how things might be from the writer's perspective...

It is very often - and perhaps understandably so - the negative comments which are the most detailed. Positive comments can sometimes be brief statements like: 'great story', 'fantastic - 5 stars', 'love your work' or words to that effect. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this at all, in fact each such comment probably provides a vindication for the writer, that their efforts have been worthwhile, and motivation for them to continue writing.

I don't wish to come across as someone who will biasedly defend this writer from any criticism - however slight - simply because I enjoy their work. Nor do I wish to discourage any constructive feedback, as I understand that this is exactly what helps a writer to improve their work. In fact; several of the points you raised (e.g. the repetition of certain terms/dialogue etc.) are things which I have commented on myself in the past.

Given the overwhelmingly negative tone of your comment though - albeit for all the right reasons - and the level of detail that it went into, I thought it might be good for 'silkstockingslover' to see that there are equally passionate advocates of the current approach to submitting stories too...even if that approach means that not every single story will always be quite as good as it could be.

You do say something which I think is particularly relevant when you talk about this writer being "a victim of her own success". I couldn't agree more. I suspect that this is one of the major challenges (and perhaps sources of frustration) for somebody who has had success in any walk of life. Having produced something which is widely held in high regard, there seems to then be an automatic expectation that everything that follows will also be of the same high standard. Herein lies the point I was making...

I think the issue with "darlings" is a perfectly valid one to raise. Addressing this issue would (I feel) improve the quality (even further) of this writer's stories, not least by helping to further differentiate the various Dom/sub characters in many of the ongoing series, and prevent them from becoming interchangeable copies of each other.

I do think of such issues as 'fine tuning' though, i.e. turning a good story into a great one, and accept that they are perhaps something that can only be worked on over a period of time. Looking at individual stories in isolation; I don't think that repetition of these "darlings" necessarily detracts from their enjoyment, it's simply a cumulative effect of familiarity built up over time - more obvious to those of us who have enjoyed most of the 'back catalogue' of stories submitted to date.

I think this is a natural result of how many stories are submitted to this site and the frequency with which they are submitted - the old quantity v quality argument.

It could be said that the best approach is to take the proper amount of time (even if that's months!) to properly plan out a story, flesh out the plot and characters, stage a few key scenes, (erotic highlights in the case of this site), review any dialogue to ensure it matches the persona created for the various characters and finally bring the whole thing to a suitably satisfying conclusion (or perhaps leave it open for possible future chapters). This may involve passing the work to trusted editors for proof reading and suggestions, as well as taking some time away from the story to help see it in a fresh light. Only when finally happy with the result, submit it for posting.

If we were talking about a professional writer, who submits stories/novels for publication and sale, then this would undoubtedly be the best approach. As we're actually talking about a free erotic fiction website though...I'm not so sure.

The current approach sees a large number of stories being submitted throughout the year, with short waits in between these stories. Some might say that this is the perfect approach for a site like this.

The upside (apart from the regular supply of stories) is that a number of different themes - M/F, F/F, M/M - and seduction/domination scenarios get plenty of 'airtime'. This is what I meant by saying "something for everyone". The downside of course is that each story probably doesn't get the absolute amount of time that it would ideally have devoted to it in order to become the type of "stratospheric" story that you refer to.

Part of the 'problem' with 'silkstockingslover's' success is the popularity that comes with it. There are so many readers now, and many have their own favourite story/series which they'd like to see continue. You yourself name several, I could quite easily do the same, as I'm sure could many others.

This puts quite a pressure on the writer to ensure that, should any of these particular stories ever be continued, then they are 'done right' and any reader expectations are met. I therefore find it quite reassuring that 'silkstockingslover' takes time to work on these projects behind the scenes and submits them only when they are ready...and if we get additional stories in between (even if they don't always quite hit the same heights) then I'm perfectly fine with that.

We know that 'silkstockingslover' likes to enter Literotica's various story contests, which each have their own unique requirements, and then there are the various short stories. The latter may lack the detailed development of the ongoing series, but usually offer a very good 'quick read' in their own right. Personally, I've often found them to be just as enjoyable (for different reasons).

I suppose what it all comes down to is this:

Is it better to have a regular supply of 'silkstockingslover' stories at what (at least in my opinion) is a fairly strong and consistent level, with a few exceptional stories thrown in for good measure, or would it be better to have far fewer of these stories, but with each of them being a stand-out..?

There probably is no right or wrong answer to this question. Though I can completely understand, especially given the medium in which they're being submitted, why the current approach has been taken.

I appreciate that you feel that several recent stories (prior to this one) have not been up to the usual high standards set previously. The "stratospheric" stories that you're seeking will take time to get just right though - there would be nothing special about them otherwise. Hopefully this latest story is an example that 'good things come to those who wait'.

As you've pointed out, 'silkstockingslover' has already started to make some adjustments. Like you, I don't imagine that any individual comment led to this. It is simply a good writer doing what good writers do - gauging general feedback and working on a few key aspects of their work to produce even better stories.

I certainly didn't intend for my comment to come across as a defence for a perceived "attack" on the writer, or to discourage you in any way from providing constructive criticism. In fact, there's a good chance that 'silkstockingslover' may well have found your comment to be of far more use than anything I've had to say.

One thing seems clear though, we are both fans of this writer's work. However we might each rate the various stories submitted, I suspect we'll both be continuing to read and enjoy these stories for as long as 'silkstockingslover' continues to post them here...and that's surely the most important thing.

LD

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 7 years agoAuthor
Authors response

Hi all

To the couple analyzing my stories and my writing... thank you... it is easy to get complacent as a writer I suppose, although you you don't notice your doing it at the time...

as for my darlings. I have indeed tried to change words more, although there are only so many ways to imply a woman or a man has dropped to his knees...

As for sequels... the lags weiter is write... obviously they are tougher to tell and create added plot development so take longer to write... often the scores a nit as high as I can't completely rekindle the wow of the sediction... that said what mom, bedding the babysitter and catching mommy are some that got better scores as it went along (new chapters to what mom and bedding are both in the world for 2017...). Choosing sequels to write is tough but is based in requests, my faves and comments... thus coming soon is A sister surprise 2, daughters invitation to lust 2 and a mom and son love story ... I think gas what it called 2). All three are done and waiting release... as is new Bree and turning point stories... I often have dorks done months in advance and time them between contest stories and so forth..

Anyways, I appreciate comments food and bad as I write for both ME and YOU.

Jasmine

December 2016

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hello

Jasmine,

Love the Bree series. You are my all time favorite adult stories writer. You are the best writer in the world. Please consider a sequel on Like Mommy, Like Daughter; It is a masterpiece, one of the great all time stories. Submissive Soccer Moms: Shy MILF should win you an award. Lol. Lesbian MILF Seductress: Nurse, Lesbian MILF Seductress: Neighbor and A Perfect Fall are stagger back works of genius I read over and over. Perhaps we may correspond soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SSL and LD

I don't want this exchange to become a mutual admiration society, but thanks for the responses. Where to begin. Yes I do love SSL's stories. I have read them for a while. That is why I made the 'older is better' comment, as I am a long time fan. And unless she completely tanks, something I really don't foresee, I will do so longer. As to the darlings, the 'knees' was just one example. And yes there may only be a few ways to describe a sub doing that, but those few ways would certainly differentiate things. Funny you should mention editing LD. SSL uses several, but as I read your comment it struck me she doesn't use one she used to, one Goamz. Now I don't know why, his doing, hers, both, neither, but I do note that you, unknowingly, made me realize some of these issues started when his editing stopped. Maybe he is not even on Lit anymore, but you did make me realize that. As to sequels, I just gave out a few examples, but not necessarily my favorites or the only ones I think could be extended. Many could, and SSL even gives options on some at the end. I am a comment reader and most of the ideas seem to get favorable comments to me. Finally, I hope all I said did not come across as negative and I thank LD for being positive. SSL is indeed one of the top writers here. Top ten at least, if not top five. I know that is a bit subjective, but based on reads, scores, and favorites I think that a safe statement. A victim of her own success is certainly what happened to her, especially concerning me. So let me say how spoiled I am by her top notch writing. I personally think most of this year's fare is not quite as good previous stuff, but that's me. I truly admire her ability and I much appreciate what she writes for us, FOR FREE. I should acknowledge that more. Few writers on this, or any other site, match her ability. I look forward too much more.

tzejartzejarover 7 years ago
Loving your stories

Thank you for a wonderful story of seduction and submission. Your stories always give me a thrill. Have a Merry and a Happy. See you next year.

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
another awesome story

this held attention to the end, very erotic. altho I get side tracked on the flash-back statements to previous stories, I love your writings deeply.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As usual, a very good read!

Always enjoy your stories - pretty close to actually being there! - Sam B

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story but

For me the visuals just weren't that fantastic like they were in Shemale Submission. Not hating I just think those were better. Overall great story Jasmine!! Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Realistically orgasmic

Having read four or five of your previous stories, I thought I knew where this one was headed, but your realistic details, combined with a few well-timed flashbacks, built this story to a phenomenal culmination. Keep up the great work, please?

Now it's time for this English teacher's Christmas vacation.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST STORIES EVER WRITTEN!!!!!!!!!

dk519dk519over 7 years ago
WOW

I have to agree with Anonymous. GREATEST STORY EVER

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ka?bloo$ie%-#-! That's the sound of dynamite ! FIVE* * * * *

To my favourite - and - I think, the best erotic writer out there.

Dear Jaz

For me, you have the most earthy, creative imagination on the site - and the absolute way of using descriptive, hard-core language to put your thoughts into, erotic visual prose. And this is a perfect example.

The illustrations are great... your prose is even more descriptive.

Your story-telling keeps me cumming back, time after time.

Happy Erotic New Year.

Love x x x

Jack Auff ON CAN

Hung7inHung7inover 7 years ago
Wow!

What a great story. I hope there is a follow up .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So fucking Hot

As a male submissive, I must say that this story was so fucking hot. I already want to live it, of course with a male counterpart forcing me to do anything he wants to me. Friggin fabulous writing as always. I look forward to your next story in what ever genre you decide.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Very hot

I loved the story and pictures just added to the enjoyment of story. Thank you for writing so many erotic stories. You are by far my favorite author.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 5 years ago
What a cane!

Jasmine - I think you hit the grand slam - OMG! What a story with the ideal illustrations! WHAT joy to read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Naughty girl

If only u went back to your house and and she was using u in your bed when your husband came,home early.....food for thought

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Revisiting

Just revisiting this amazing fantasy. Hoping for a follow up to this. Intrigued to see if anything happened with Emily and what other plans there were. Keep up the great work. xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Amazingly hot

It does not get any hotter. I loved the self-referential conversational memes. Just brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Loved this story but would really like to read more about how the student controls Mrs. Walker and who she shares her slut with.

Gave this story a Five!!!

MissParishMissParishabout 4 years ago
Outstanding!

This story is just one of many which makes you my favorite author on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Favorite Writer

You are by far my favorite erotica writer. I have read every one of your stories alphabetically up to this point, and can’t wait to finish the list. And I loved your use of the Friendly Fuck porn scene. It’s one of my favorite lesbians scenes, so I knew exactly which one you meant when you described it. Keep doing what you do! I love reading these over and over, being a sub myself and wishing I found myself in these stories, and can’t wait to see what other additions you do.

Joseph48Joseph48over 3 years ago

In the words of Carly Simon, 'Nobody does it better'!

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Story or…true to life? Your stories are sometimes above realistic and sometimes believable, always hot and very stimulating. Which is this? Love your writing.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

290. I find that I read this 6 months ago (about May 2022) when I was sampling the illustrations. Twice is better than once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interestingly enough, your ability to blur the lines between reality and fantasy remind me of the work of my favorite author, Robert A. Heinlein. He is, of course, one of the giants of the science fiction genre - yet he managed to incorporate generational incest and (at least the clear suggestion of) sexually submissive behavior in several of his novels. I love the way you weave your alter ego thr I ugh the various stories (will the real Jasmine Walker please stand up...uh, I mean kneel down!), and I find your serializations very intriguing. Please keep up the good work! BTW, I would have commented under mh Literotica "handle" - frich - but for some reason I seem unable to login. If you're interested, please check out "A Deli Tale" - my humble effort at erotica.

Thanks for sharing your fantasies and creativity...

Lancs50Lancs50over 1 year ago

I love a happy ending. This was a fantasy turned reality arousing story. As I read it, especially the final two pages, I was asking myself if this really happened to you. You are me favorite erotic writer and this was a story equal to all your others.

Have a Happy Holiday Jasmine.

Down4anything23Down4anything232 months ago

I hate and love that you make me hard every time I read your work! You are a master at story development and your payoffs are worth more with the sometimes too long a wait. If I may suggest more of this: enjoying the details of the act and letting them take up space. “She licked me until I was desperate.” Could be “her tongue hit every nerve in my left labia while her finger caressed the edge of my entrance. I felt my walls contract as if they could suck her whole hand into me. Yet None of that mattered when she suddenly adjusted and locked her luscious lips on my throbbing clit and pulled hard.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50760 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...