All Comments on 'Anita's Affair'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just for the asshole intro

I'll happily give you one fat star and skip the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yeah, the intro was kinda snarkey,

but the real problem is the ending. As in 'there ain't one'. It's like there should be a page 4 but it never got posted. Is there a chapter 2 or is this it?

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
THE SPRING FLING AFFAIR

bloomed into new lifes for all. TK U MLJ LV NV

BrewtooBrewtooover 7 years ago
Huh?

Where's the rest - is there a Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pablum!!!

An author who needs the first sentences of his story to inform the readers about his purposes is a lame and insecure writer about his own statements!!! Your story is an interesting making of a story only the end of it is unprofessional relating to that side!!!

hansbwlhansbwlover 7 years ago
5*

This was indeed a good story and very real. No need for a chapter two, all is clear. Anita has lost her husband! Stupid cow.

To the anonymous readers who just say "cuck shit", I feel sorry for your lacking intelligence and ability to read a story and understand the written words and sentences therein. You represent stupidity of the first degree.

Dunny69Dunny69over 7 years ago
Not finished

Yes as mentioned the lead in comments indicate the author doesn't care what readers think which shows in the lack of ending. Obviously he doesnt feel,confident in dealing with the emotions of discovery and dealing with the affair so he just states hes hurt and sorry shes afraid end of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Gods, no! I love Tom with my whole being.

As I said, I don't think that I could live without him if he left me! This is just fun.

something was really, really wrong! He just couldn't know, but something was seriously amiss - or was it just her heavily burdened conscience reading more into it than was there?

In your own words... Bye, Bye Bitch... Its all gone now.. The last words she heard from Tom were those last 2 texted sentences. and he never texted or returned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
4*s

The story is good. Not sensational but a better than average read. Your characters are very well developed. With such a short story you did a great job with the Char and Anita characters. The husband is the least developed person in the story. I guess we only need him for the moral outrage and consequences at the end,lol.

Speaking of the end, your closing reminds me of a Saturday morning serial, this episode is over but with a cliffhanger closing. Gave you an extra star for it👌. Gave you 4*s because I am waiting for the next chapter😉.

Thank you for the entertainment.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A decent effort, so far.

All the mental dithering is kind of tedious, even boring. Obviously the compelling point of the plot is what happens when her husband finds out. But you aren't going to conclude the plot? Just makes one wonder what the whole point of writing this story is. The intervening action and soul searching and stream of conscience portrayal become redundant. In the final analysis this wife is shallow and greedy and lacks all respect for herself, her husband, and her marriage. She wants her cake and to eat it too, which is the mindless wish of a child. Really hard to believe that a woman this unethical and soulless could behave in any decent or desirable way as a wife and friend. So the story becomes contrived and cartoon-like. And with no ending, it just evaporates into wasted time, both in the writing and the reading. I hope it was good for something.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
A very good start of a promising story...

A very good start of a promising story...It's all there: the selfishness of the cheaters, the arrogance that they are the smartest in the world and never will be discovered. I say "promising" because this writer had a very good story titled "Gold Digger" and that story give me garantees that the following parts will be good too. Hoping that I'm right I rated this 4*

naxos65naxos65over 7 years ago
CAN YOU TELL ME IF-------------

My title comment is the same as your story . Why do people like you waste our time writing part of a story ? It's a shame because you can really write good stuff .Just do us all a favour with your next story . Warn people who are about to read it by calling it " half a story ! "

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 7 years ago
Enjoying it so far...

...but will reserve rating and judgment to see how it ends, assuming this was just a part one. Since you mention reconciliation in the opening I assume we haven't seen the end.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
A great story, 5*, in fact.

Good characterisation and good storytelling.

I do hope there will be further episodes.

And please ignore the 1* merchants.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Good story, almost worth a solid 4 maybe 5

But your whine at the start really killed it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

that was really erotic haha. 1 star that you were able to write for for the umpteenth time the same scenario where nothing, absolutely nothing was erotic !!!!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
CH 02 PLEASE!

I intended to recommend you ignore the Anons who fit my old Drill Instructor’s description of seagulls. (All they can do is shit and squawk.) Having checked your Bio, I realize you need no such advice; anyone with a list of ‘H’ like yours doesn’t need advice from a hack like me or the poor disillusioned souls who eagerly await each day’s post so they can sit at their computer sucking their thumbs and remembering better days—days before their woman finally gave up on them.

I’m sure one or two more chapters are on the way; you’re simply too good a writer to leave your readers hanging. I would have liked to rate this 4.5, it’s not perfect, but it is too good to round down to a 4, so I call it a 5.

Looking forward to the next chapter. cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just awful

Horrible woman, nothing erotic, just bad

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
No, don't finish it, Steve

Let them wonder. You will negate your introduction if you do what those demanding a second chapter request. It's your story, not theirs.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS WE LOVE CUCKS

robinhodrobinhodover 7 years ago
I don't care what they say

I enjoyed it.

OK there's no tidy end. So what? Life's like that.

If he does another chapter I'll enjoy that.

If not, FINE!

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Interesting text

Extremely well developed characters and now we wonder, the lady or the tiger?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Meh

"He loves me as deeply as I love him.” – Oh, you mean he cheats on you, too?

“it didn't seem to her that it would be fair to Bill and there would be no closure.” – Fuck “fair to Bill” and fuck to “closure”! Fair to a guy who’s fucking another man’s wife? Give me a break!

Count me among those who feel that there should have been at least a Page 4, even if there wasn't a final resolution. Failing that, a "Ch 1" heading (assuming that there will be a Ch 2?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a sissy loser husband story

Why would anyone want to be married to someone who obviously doesn't care about or even think about their spouse and only cares about themselves. I don't see anything erotic or even good about this story. Don't write another chapter or ever again would be better.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 7 years ago
So Sad

I cannot believe I wasted my time reading this script. I cannot even call it a story since a story has some semblance of an ending. This one does not even look like one of those cute attempts an author makes to get you to use your own imagination. It really looks like the author failed to post one or more pages. And if I wanted to use my own imagination to that degree, I could just imagine up an entire story and would not need to read yours.

It is so sad. I thought I had found an author with a host of stories I had not yet read, but it is not to be. I don't even want to start on another one due to the fear of wasting my time again.

To those who believe Tom will divorce her, I say au contraire. When he made his discovery his only thoughts were about his fears that he would lose her. The author specifically pointed out that Tom had no thoughts about kicking her to the curb.

While I am a fan of reconciliations, Tom needs to walk away from this one. There was too much disrespect; having the affair in their home, laying in bed with her lover while she talked to her husband, etc. Also, she was unable to stop the affair so she probably won't be able to resist starting another.

On the off chance that the abrupt finish to this was due to a posting issue, I will wait a few days before giving it a rating. Right now it merits one star.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
No, BetterEnding

A submission to Literotica does not have to follow the traditional story structure of Beginning, Middle and Ending.

Some are simply descriptions of a scene. For readers who are here simply for the eroticism, that may be enough if the scene is sufficiently titillating.

Other readers (and I now believe this is a very large proportion of the Loving Wives commentariat) are here for very complex motives and can be quite thoughtful about what the author is proposing. A contribution that poses a dilemma or leaves the reader pondering about what could happen can be much more interesting than many traditional Beginning-Middle-Ending stories.

Lue

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Rated when ...

Authors: Please put Ch. 1 in the title, when it IS! Maybe 'to be continued' at the end ALSO (not instead!)

I will rate this when Ch.2 is published.

icebreadicebreadover 7 years ago
And then......

Chapter two I hope.

0zed0zedover 7 years ago
Incomplete!

But I'm not sure I want you to complete a wimpout cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Written

But incomplete, in my opinion and for my preferences. If you wanted to leave with an ambiguous ending you could have done so but I would have preferred the ending even if ambiguous more fleshed out. Still better than most.

anon.1

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 7 years ago
An interesting journey . . .

. . . into the unknown. It must be clear from the way the characters have been developed that Anita and Tom are both about to experience ultimate angst, anger, loss of partner, lost love but most vital loss of self and self respect.

I think it is appropriate that we as readers don't have to read whatever author might have written because we understand in our own way what the ending will be. In this case, the devil is not in the details but in the broad brush strokes of trust vs arrogance. Good job SteveLee1146.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
unfinished tripe

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Listen here

You better finish this story. It is good and worth an ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part 2

Has to have more.

But 20 times, in his bed!

While on phone to him?

No she didn't love him very much at all.

He will divorce her.

And the friend was delusional thinking husband would understand because was romantic.

driv2u2driv2u2over 7 years ago
Part 2

Is part 2 on its way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HUH?

that it? really?

Serrand62Serrand62over 7 years ago
Well...

Intriguing beginning, but the story isn't finished. Hope you will finish this story some time soon in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

"Any woman would have given in to the romance and emotion no matter how happily married." So as long as they cheat because of romance it's forgivable? It's insulting to insinuate that women are that weak willed.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 7 years ago
Interesting twist

on how the cheating starts - quite original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lying, disgusting, despicable, selfish, cheating, betraying WHORE!

A few words (among many which come to mind) that would characterize your lead female Anita .... SteveLee1146. If your goal is to "stick a finger " in your readers' eyes .... you have succeeded. If your goal is to portray your male lead as a weak, pathetic pansy .... you have succeeded. If your goal is to portray women as weak minded, sluts lacking self control or morals .... you have succeeded. If your goal is to push the cuckold lifestyle .... you have succeeded. If your goal is to create a story that your readers despise (reference the many "approving" comments besides this one) .... you have succeeded. If your goal is to join the legions of pathetic, bedroom closet dwelling writers that can not satisfy a woman and thus resort to living their sick fantasies through story telling .... you have succeeded.

Congratulations on YOUR success.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 7 years ago
No, luedon

Luedon, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. I can respect you for having one.

However, you are not entitled to deny me mine.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 7 years ago
When you're not with the one you "love"...

Love the one you're with. Anita is deluding herself: she depends on Tom, she likes him, but she doesn't love him enough to keep her word, or even try very hard. Everything else is just feel-good fluff. This is a good writer: wonder where he will take this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's Just Not Fair

This cheating whore will wind up not losing her wonderful husband; although she had cheated on him more than 20 times. I lost my marriage because I talked on the phone one night to a female friend of mine and my now ex-wife. No physical contact. No sex. And a few months later, overcome by her participation in the destruction of my marriage to her friend, the 'other woman' committed suicide. This event caused our divorce to speed through the courts. What had we talked about on the phone? Fantasies...not reality. How can I lose my marriage and she keep hers? That is why reconciliation stories are so depressing

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Stupid cuck shit! 1*

Always wanted to say that! LOL!

I think this author deserves it.

1wrngrght1wrngrghtabout 6 years ago
Just another day

She stared at the screen, 'it's just the 22nd, just the 22nd.' But she couldn't shake free, 'it would have been our 20th.' He would have planned something romantic, something that would have made wonderful memories, shared with friends and family.

Friends and family, after the divorce they had slowly and simply no longer engaged in much effort to invite her or include her. Until with the passage of time very few seemed to even think much about her.

It was simple math, 1 marriage -- 1 affair = 0, null, zero, nothing.

It's just another day.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 6 years ago
Okay, I'm hooked.

I wish I had known this was in 3 parts when I started to read it. I wouldn't have started it at 10:30 at night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
too bad laptopwriter

Say everyone but devoted raacs and cuckolds the trouble.

He takes her back. No real besides psychobabble.

Think she screws guy in marital bed and plays with guy's cock while talking to husband. Lover even grabs gropes and sucks on breasts showing his disdain and not caring if she is caught. Gives lover key and he always spends night.

Let us make it worse. The guy isn't a long time heartthrob-long lost lover-just a guy she dated, while dating others in high school.

Better still - SHE IS ONE WHO REMEMBERED SECURITY CAMERAS AND INSISTED HUSBAND MAKE SURE THEY WERE WORKING.

How dumb or is it cunning way to make husband aware.

I mean she knows cameras will be recording but has snake over anyway.

Of course lover goes unharmed to seduce next wife.

And real man hubby just sobs and sobs instead of making video of his own and making her watch.

Sorry all you misinformed two wrongs don't people.

Only way cheater realizes hurt is feel some!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
nice sooooo loving

Tueday anniversary he shows her tickets for Bermuda honeymoon re-enactment.

She is sooooooo moved she invites lover over next night and plays with him while talking to husband.

Sooooooooo much love.

She even knows she cannot end affair face to face but feels she OWES IT TO LOVER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Everything that's wrong with this in three words.

"How to do it? The simplest way was to just not call Bill when Tom was gone. That would be easy but it didn't seem to her that it would be fair to Bill and there would be no closure."

FAIR TO BILL?

This deranged slut should never have married.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Loving

Definitely a loving wife. I hope she gets everything she deserved for Tom. Bill needs to.meet up close and personal real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

another unfinished story I will not read another of your stories

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 5 years ago
Story of a miserable human being

Anita is absolutely the worst kind of wife: convinced that sex outside her marriage has no impact on her marriage (or husband). Her friend Char is truly no friend; a friend would have given her the ultimatum: end it and tell Tom, or our friendship ends now. Even worse since Char is a victim of a cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A good start

Looking forward to the next chapter.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 4 years ago
huh?

great story but the ending killed it. I won´t read the other chapters as I´m afraid this story will finish with no ending.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
What happened?

Why didn´t this story have an ending? It started out as a nice and beautiful story and then it just ended. I´m not going to read the next chapter because I think it will just end the same. This author doesn´t seem to think of the reader instead just simply puts a story that just leaves people hanging. And I´m, sure he´s going to do the same with the rest of this chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should have mentioned in your opening note that this story was meant for those who read Literotica stories for the sole pleasure of reading about wives who cheat on their gullible husbands and get away with the most effortless justifications.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife is completely unsympathetic, she claims to love her husband and she herself and her friend describe hubby as a paragon. She is just slutting around because she can. Hubby should dump her fast and put her permanently in the rear view mirror.

As the author has already signaled at the beginning that this will be a RAAC story, all I can say is Why? Her cheating is entirely cold-blooded selfishness; what man could have children with a slut like her? If hubby forgives her now, her attitude and brazen conduct strongly suggest that she would do all this cheating again with a new stud. Who wants to live with a woman who could never be trusted?

Pretty well written but a story premise that I dislike a great deal. 3*** for the writing only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dump her ass on the garbage heel and toss in a granade

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

When Char confronted Anita I wish she would have asked her a few specific questions.

1. Have you and Tom ever discussed infidelity? What is Tom's position on infidelity?

2. When Tom finds out what will he do? Will he leave you & divorce you?

3. If the roles were reversed how would you feel if you found out Tom was cheating on you when he goes out of town for business?

As this chapter was written Anita seems completely clueless to reality.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

REALISTIC! Quite a departure from the norm in this category. Your characters are complex and come off as real imperfect, conflicted, incongruent human beings! Like... like... in REAL fiction!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveLee1146@SteveLee1146
900 Followers
University professor

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories