All Comments on 'Fineprint Pt. 02: Republic'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
one of my favorites

the story you have written it truly one of the best I have read in a long while. I love everything about it from the plot to the setting and the characters I feel like it is really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding

I'm a big fan of sci fi, and obviously erotica, and you have perfected the art of it in between these two stories, I really hope to be seeing more of Fineprint and Im sure youll have even more stories posted soon. Honestly the fact that Im not just interested in the sex scenes, that the actually storyline interests me, is outstanding, because it shows you are an extremely competent author and I believe you write some of the best stories on here, for the week youve been here youve already written 4 highly rated ones for christs sake

SnekguySnekguyover 7 years agoAuthor
More on the way!

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement!

I have three more stories in this setting waiting for approval, and I'm writing another right now, shouldn't be more than a few days before they're all available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue the series

Really great series. Make another Fineprint chapter and other stories involving Humans and Borealans. Make one with Dennis having children with Ursi and/or other Borealan females.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good stuff

I read fine print in a day and now this tonight and i enjoy your writing, I hope to see a lot more of these stories, It might be interesting/funny to introduce the aliens to a larger than average human male, Russia is well known for VERY tall men, idk just a random suggestion, either way i love the story and i look forward to the sequels :)

Tazzy

StangrynStangrynover 7 years ago
Good story

I liked the story, but I kinda thought fineprint was great without a sequel. I didn't really feel engaged in this story like I did with fineprint. It just felt like nothing really happened worth noting. I suspect from the ending there are more stories to come, and THOSE will likely have more interesting plots (or spinoffs in this universe). But this felt incomplete as a standalone story, like maybe it should have been attached to the beginning of the next story or end on Fineprint (maybe an abbreviated version).

That being said... please consider this constructive criticism... as I love your writing and hope to read more from this storyline in the future.

Crusader235Crusader235over 7 years ago
Another one!

Another great chapter to the Fine Print saga! Five Stars once again! Looking forward to the rest. There was mention of Dennis and Ursi having children, I don't think it's possible. Other aliens have mated with humans without children being the result. To many differences in their body chemistry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Xhe

It'd be nice if he could bring Xhe with him.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
I fear the Ambassador may have been derelict in his duties

and the "fineprint" in the new documents filed with Moscow and the UNN might obligate this tiny colony of giants to some pretty nasty reciprocal agreements of which they are not yet aware.

Petrov mentioned the arrival of new colonists, but the text didn't mention it. Is that a surprise for Pt. 03?

Ursi might want to curb her use of "not till I tell you" just sayin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can we go back to Borealis?

Borealis has more interesting setting, characters, and politic.

Thank you for your effect in writing entertaining story.

SnekguySnekguyover 7 years agoAuthor
Yep

We can indeed go back to Borealis, I'm currently writing a story about the Polar tribes, should be done in three weeks or so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Thank you for a nice story. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
please to hump

I gotta find M' Ress soon, and pump her full of my semen.. there got to be a way to impregnate Borealans

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

too much sex though and the main character looks like a big kid. Everything else is fine.

Tomcat1772Tomcat1772about 6 years ago
Loving it

Hope that there is another chapter coming, loving it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The story itself is interesting... But the sex inclusions aren't... They are far to long... And there are far too many of them... Basically... There just isn't enough story in this story... jmo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story line

I've read over half of your stories. Great stories about the Borealans, all species. You write excellent stories... But in my opinion your sex tales are all the same and overly long. Keep writing, keep the Borealan story going, it's a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very good series of stories so far

I have to agree with a few comments. The sex is OK but there seems to be a lot and each encounter seems to go on for pages. Slightly less would be good. I also have to comment on the human male characters. They seem to be rather mild mannered and without much spine. Except for one instance in an earlier story, they seem to be totally subservient to the female Borealans. And in the one case where he wasn't, he tended to almost degrade her with lingerie and sex toys. A guy with some fortitude who doesn't back down with a "yes ma'am" every time would be refreshing. Other than that the stories are very real. I especially like the pictures you have posted to get your vision of what these characters look like to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Sorry, but I disagree with the former commentators on the amount of sex in your stories (but I agree that they are very good !). I think it is just the right combination of story and sex!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

I have read a lot like a lot of stories here in literotica and fineprint is one of the best i have seen just the right amount of romance dom and sci fi its beautifully done one of the few i have seen so far

What i want to say is am just a fan of your works from now on

CheeachaserCheeachaseralmost 4 years ago
Abrupt Ending

Honestly, this is not a criticism, but a comment of surprise.

I got to the last page, and it read as though there were more, so I scrolled down to push the button, only to find it missing... I was slightly shocked.

WhiteNekoWhiteNekoabout 3 years ago

I hope that Dennis and Uris eventually meet Jamie and Liz. I also look forward to eventually seeing what happens when the Polars start integrating into the Russian military. Will they form a corps of mountain and snow specialists? How will the UN as a whole react to having aliens as equal members.

Thank you for this universe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i kept expecting her fat belly to be reviled as a supprise baby that if we can eat all the same food and medicine why not babys :)

BurninationBurninationalmost 3 years ago

I wonder what the chances are that this incoming population of large, hungry predators who have never had to learn moderation because their old life was 'eat or die' will completely overhunt the local wildlife to extinction.

Or will they eventually start raising sheep in captivity along with farming? I think I remember that was something the equitorials do.

I'm also surprised Dennis was drowning in forwarded calls on that computer he set up, at the very least from journalists looking to cover this unprecedented event.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

I suspect at some point in the future, the Queen will need to mate with her own kind in order to produce some heirs. I wonder how Dennis will feel about that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nice story. keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fineprint part 1 & 2 are good (but I skipped over most of the erotic stuff). It would be great if you could get the Polars enlisted in their own army that specialized in winter combat as somebody else suggested. Also have the Polars learn how to breed the wild sheep as food and also start green house farming (and the trials and tribulations associated with all that) plus learning all sorts of technical stuff and become space pilots for both genders. Keep up all facets of the "PINWHEEL" series. I really, really like reading about all the cats (and the Krell) and would appreciate more involved stories about each character and how they cope with life and humans.

BlissfullyBiAndBoundBlissfullyBiAndBound7 months ago

Ooooh..

(In sing song)

The bigger the figure

The better I like her

The better I like her

The better I feed 'er

The better I feed her the bigger the figure the bigger the figure the more I can love!

You're dope I love these stories

I hate that I'm nearly a decade late to the party..

Eh maybe a little less than nearly lol

sennodensennoden6 months ago

Let me just first say that both part 1 and part 2 are phenomenal and you wrote Ursi exceptionally well, she just might be the most sensual woman I've read so far.

Anyway, I do want Xhe to make a reappearance if you ever come around to making more parts to this great story, she was the first Borealan that Dennis met, but she kinda just went in the background after Dennis met Ursi. I don't want her to take any of Ursi's roles in the story, but I'd love to read about them developing a real friendship or something of that sort

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
2789 Followers
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fineprint Previous Part
Fineprint Series Info