All Comments on 'Warband'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Felt like I was reading something out of forgotten realms if writing isn't your full time job it should be

Ashesh9Ashesh9over 7 years ago
You write beautifully .........but the ending was heartbreaking : you made the

readers fall in love with the unexpectedly sensitive, kind & sexy Orc & then say goodbye to her ???!!!!

5-ed 'n Fave-ed this story !!!

ArmphidArmphidover 7 years ago

You are quickly becoming a favorite author of mine. Thank you for another wonderful story. I will say that this feels less complete than your Sci Fi stories but was still sexy and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And..... What did they do next???

Don't just leave his angelic white arse standing in the middle of the muddy freaking road! Damnit, they just got started! This could be chapter one of a very good story! You done good. Keep up the excellent writing, and rent an experienced proofreader, too...

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoabout 7 years ago
X3

Just right, could be lighter before sex, all the massacres were meh but good.

8/10

AkadionAkadionabout 7 years ago

I love your world building. I'm currently devouring all of your stories. Usually I'm not that into erotica written about straight guys (being neither) but I'm really enjoying your work.

SnekguySnekguyabout 7 years agoAuthor
@Akadion

Glad you're enjoying my work! You'll be happy to know I do have some gay/bi content, currently a story called Outpost which has a gay/bi version, a lesbian story called Spectral Bride, and there's one in the works right now which is about 70% complete.

AkadionAkadionabout 7 years ago
@snekguy

Thanks for the tip. :) I already devoured Spectral Bride, and just read Outpost today.

Did I mention that I love your work?

BruceWoBruceWoabout 6 years ago
@snekguy

You should have a chat to Lien Geller re orcs.

mordbrandmordbrandabout 6 years ago
Hoping you return to this realm

Would like to see more of the two star-crossed lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Would like to see more of these two. More kinky sex. Maybe the orcs get in some kind of war with the humans with these two caught in the middle. Would at least like to see all the other senior paladins reaction to these two. ;)

jolee9010jolee9010about 5 years ago

She got what she wanted from him. pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why not a reverse gangbang orgy?

You do extremely well at writing stories. The world-building, the characters, the fights, the sex, all of it. My only complaint is that in this particular story, given how the raid party was all-female, I was hoping for a reverse gangbang where all the orcs take turns or team up to have their way with Bevan before setting him free. Hopefully you can put that in future stories about these characters.

RazzakelRazzakelover 3 years ago

Absolutely loved this story but really wished that Bevan had stayed with Gharol instead of leaving!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Joe hard

Ima sponsor you if u write the book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, I suspect gharol let him go because she didn't want to get emotionally attached to him. She just wanted to be laid with feelings as after complications

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreabout 3 years ago

5 stars.

My one problem with it was the fight scene. No one learns enough in one year to be able to outfight people who have 300 years of experience and are stronger.

KJay15KJay15about 3 years ago

Good little story, wouldn't mind a sequel,

P.S -Lovecraft_Lore, no one said he beat anyone who'd lived for 300 years, Gharol was over 300 years old, she didn't say everyone in her warband was.

And strength isn't everything in a fight, if anything them being bigger makes them bigger targets, especially without proper armour to protect them.

BurninationBurninationover 2 years ago

Wow, bad end. "I'm not your enemy" she says, while they both know she is going off to murder and enslave the next innocent human village. He is either her enemy, or humanity's.

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

Thought maybe you would make the knight a likable person but you didn’t. Fucking pouty child. Don’t like this orc woman either. You make him pray for death but he doesn’t do anything for it. When she gave him the bowl at camp he should have hit her with.

MarassoMarassoover 2 years ago

Fantastic story, I absolutely loved it. Your style, choice of words and world creation were making me feel embarrassed with my attempts at writing, which now appear puny and pointless. Hell, I'm struggling even with this comment, trying to make it coherent. It was that good.

And even though I know that it is an erotic story, I enjoyed every part of it, starting with exciting, dynamic battle scene, then the conversation between Gharol and Bevan, very nicely written.

But what caught me the most was her gentle approach, she really behaved like a wise and experienced person, it was great surprise to see that, as the other authors have tendencies to make Orc females to be ruthless and brutal during sex, even if the earier build up suggests something different.

And about the ending - I think it is great, she showed him a new world, shared her knowledge and let him free. Very generous. Initially I wished that Bevan would want to stay with her, but after consideration I found it better. There was impossibility for them to be together, not only because of being on the opposite sides of the barricade, but also due to age and experience gap. She opened his eyes and gave him the opportunity to find better purpose in life than being blinded by monastery doctrine.

rebelraiderrebelraiderabout 2 years ago
Appreciation

Too many people want to fix something that isn't broken . Groovy story , 5 of 5 .

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too good to stop here.

SatyrDickSatyrDick9 months ago

[08.08.23]

I like the choice of Bevan for the protagonist, I am reminded of Beverly ' Bev' Bevan (male B.T.W.) founding member and drummer for The Move and E.L.O.

'Sin City' Spence?:>}

MysterLeeMysterLee5 months ago

Is there a part two?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
2785 Followers
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...