All Comments on 'Tales of Seth and Travis Pt. 01'

by pantywriter

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

I dream of this happening to me every time I go panty shopping, Once when I was unsure what to buy I was recently approached by an older sales woman who asked me if she could help me. Even though the store was quiet at the time, I lost my nerve and I now always think I have maybe missed an opportunity to declare my secret panty wearing and who knows what else. Maybe I should go back and try again.

Can;t wait for the next chapter to see how this develops but for now I need to tuck my erection back into my panties.

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4meover 7 years ago
Loved it !!

My dream of purchasing lingerie and meeting another panty boy...extremely hot ....and then the ending...wishing dreams like this come true !

MforYouMforYouover 7 years ago
Just Lovely

Keep up the great work on this story and the 'Hotel' one too.

Wouldn't mind shopping with you if this could happen to both of us.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 7 years ago
Go, gurls, go!

"Perhaps a little bit over the top," I thought to myself as I started this story. Very quickly, however, I suspended all disbelief and just enjoyed myself to the hilt. Very entertaining and arousing; I can't wait for the next installment of the adventures of Seth and Travis.

And keep it light-hearted, please!

PS. Don't forget to tell us the names of the sales clerk and the MILF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

A delightfully delicious story! I would be happy to be Seth or Travis and experience a situation like that! Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm a sissy CD too

I too am a sissy CD who buys my own clothes. However, since about 6 months ago I tell the salesgirls that the clothes are for me. It's always a bit embarrassing but also very exciting and a big turn on. Not all the salesgirls respond like in your story but the one in VS did -- she took me into the changeroom and ordered me to lick her pussy. I called her mistress (she loved that) and I modelled my purple panties, fishnet nylons and lacy red bra for her. We've already made arrangements to get together at her place where her boyfriend is going to feed me his cock and fuck me. I CAN'T WAIT !!! Please tell more stories like this one and continue with the next chapters -- I can't wait to read about Seth & Travis "getting it on".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Made my sissy clit hard, that's for sure! Would love to be Seth or Travis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We want more

This is good stuff. I'm a cd who has been taken to a clothes store and made to try on stuff in public. It's so hot. Can't wait for more on this and the hotel story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
terrific!

followup story please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sissies

more stories please.i have just discovered the sweet world of sissydom.i wish I could find someone who enjoys like I do.loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

Please continue

dipwad1963dipwad1963about 7 years ago
More please

Please continue story. Made me cum in my panties!

BambiBimbetteBambiBimbettealmost 7 years ago
Panties

The ending has so many ways it can go. I suggest these panty sissies need sissy names. The idea of being pulled out of my sissy closet is both terrifying and exhilarating. Eagerly awaiting your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Straight guys kissing

I love stories where straight guys are forced to make out with each other. I'd love to read more details about it as it's happening, and how they both hate it. They are humiliated having to kiss another man, but they do it because they're told.

And there should've been some forced cum eating too. But I love the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just Purrfect πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’œ

Oh Pantywriter, another one of ur erotic threads has this Pantyboi cummpletely gob smacked...AGAIN!!! Christine will be in a fresh, dry pair of hur feminine panties b 4 reading part 2. Thanks4 all of ur story submissions..........xoxoxo

SissyCrissy6245

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I was either Seth or Travis with these 2 dominant women. Wish there was more to this story.

doninpantiesdoninpantiesover 1 year ago

I always had the fantasies of being caught when I buy my lingerie. That story was great you need more chapters please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpantywriter@pantywriter
579 Followers
I like to write. A slow build sometimes, a fast drop others. It really depends on my mood and what I'm exploring. I mostly just enjoy the process. The vast majority of what I write never goes anywhere. As for chat, I will drop in from time to time to see what's going on. I d...