All Comments on 'Kiss Me Cate Pt. 06'

by Member389

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
2cats2catsover 7 years ago

Thank You, another terrific story. Please write faster I can't wait to read Pt. 94.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
I am glad I checked one more time before calling it a day

It was very nice to find another fine part of the story.

Robyn1859Robyn1859over 7 years ago
anticipation

So we have read 6 episodes.... when you find yourself looking for the next one each morning you know the story is something special

SouthPacificSouthPacificover 7 years ago
Loving the story...

...but just one little observation, because you're being so careful about the language. You have Cate referring to "diapers" and being "spit up on." In every part of the English-speaking world, other than North America, they are called "nappies." And the past tense of "spit" is "spat." The way that you've written the character, I can't see Cate using Americanisms in that scenario.

However, that's not enough of a niggle to deter me from granting you the usual five stars!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
The story follows a great level!

Yesterday I wondered what had happened, five chapters in a row (one a day) and yesterday nothing ... I was worried if something had happened. Today I have seen that if anything happened, you was writing another longer and excellent chapter. I still think you writes especially for me (although I know it's certainly not). As indicated in another reader's comment, there was some words that confused me, but it was nothing really important or that made sense of this magnificent story. I think what is really important in this story is the fact that the feelings that both a man and a woman want to find in their partner, love, sincerity, respect, trust, even fear and doubts, especially if there had previously been a stormy relationship with another person. I really like the approach of the characters in this story, their lack of evil and their true passion (at least, until this moment). Few authors in Lit have managed to please me so much with the reading of their stories. I do not mean to disparage anyone, it's just that you write like I like it.

Waiting to read the next chapter asap.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet, and forever), is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great storyline

I am hooked and can't wait for the drama with the ex to ramp up,

dc6370dc6370over 7 years ago
I see storm clouds on the horizon

Absolutely love the story. I just have this funny feeling about Samar, and the New Years' Eve party. We shall soon see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great, but......

I've seen some others worry about samar, please don't ruin it by having her sleep with him. Its too predictable. Also no more her getting assualted, she's been thru it twice

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I have enjoyed this storie more than I can explain, you have a true gift in writing

teedeedubteedeedubover 7 years ago
interesting

chapter. it's going from very good to great. thanks for sharing. forget the other comments, let it go where it goes.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
Sweet story

Looking forward to more.

dc6370dc6370over 7 years ago
You're driving me nuts!

I'm checking daily, where is the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looking forward to Pt. 07

I've really enjoyed this story line. Please don't stop now!

oldbones7oldbones7over 7 years ago
More, please...

Very nicely done - pacing, characters, tension around Cate's back story, very appealing! Looking forward to the next chapter(s) of this story - please don't keep us hanging...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
my eyebrows are worn out

Hi, I am reading all of your work so might be getting oversensitive to your default scenarios. In this section I realised that you have really overused the eyebrow wriggling to the point that all I can imagine is a pair of clowns gurning at each other. I really think that your work is good but you should maybe get an editor. This is getting into a bit of an overlong ramble, a bit of editing, pcroof reading and less eyebrow exercise would transform it into a gem as opposed to a rough diamond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continuation

I've read 5 and 6. All very good, I'm hoping to see an additional chapter or so.

meduckiesmeduckiesabout 4 years ago
Amazing

Liked the way you incorporated the maritimes in your story. Puts a smile on while reading. on to PT07

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

What to say? A story that has caused a tear or two for me, in happy and thoughtful way of course. Of coarse I'm giving up a few man points admitting that. After losing a wife of 40 years 2 years ago I'm getting bit emotional on the two year anniversary this month of my lose. Good story and don't listen to some of the inane criticisms.

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

i swear anon accounts pick some of the dumbest shit to complain about. who cares how many times the author says "eyebrows wiggled" it does nothing to detract from the story what so ever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMember389@Member389
1672 Followers
One of the toughest things I've found is finding time to write, another is staying focused on what I'm writing. There's nothing quite like being in the middle of writing and realize you need to research something online, then coming back two hours and seven Youtube videos la...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories